Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

It's getting dark we should go back

"Alright,ladies.You know what that means."Mike says confidently sending a wink to Frenchi.She responded with an eye roll.

We all sighed and looked down.Why would she have made this deal?This was going to be so embarrassing!What if we get caught by the police.

"Fine."Frenchi muttered.We all followed her to their front lawn.She started off by pulling off her jacket and shoes,while we followed by removing our shoes.

"You guys have to run down to the end of the block to that stop sign and back."Mike confirms reminding us of the rule which only leads us to nod.

I sighed at the craziness of this.I have never been one of those people who were always doing rebellious things.I was just the shy kid who got bullied all the time and now look at me.I turned to look over at Vic's response.He was looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"You know if you don't want to do it,you don't have to."He whispers in my ear."I know,Vic."

"Ready go!"Maddy yells a little more ready than Frenchi and I.She is the first to have her shirt off and Jaime's eyes now on her.I swear I heard him mutter a "Dayum."

I pulled off my shirt to and didn't wait to see or hear anyone's reaction.After one of the girls took off her pants,I followed.We darted down the street as fast as we could.Maddy was running a few steps in front of Frenchi and I.

"This is the most exercise I have done since high school."Frenchi complains as we final reach the stop signs.We keep jogging back and finally get back to see Maddy getting dressed already.I searched for my clothes on the floor where I left them.My eyes immediately found them in Vic's hands and I began putting my clothes on.

After I put my shorts back on,I bent down to get my shirt.I could feel eyes on my boobs so I secretly looked to see Vic staring with big eyes.I quickly put it on myself and shifted my weight to one hip.

"What?"Vic asked acting dumb."You need to stop looking at all my goods.I know this,"I pause to motion to my body,"is all you want to see all the time."I smirk and smile at his wide smile.

"I also want your heart."He kisses my cheek and takes me by hand inside the house.I think I want Vic a little more than I have ever wanted another guy.This could get pretty serious between us.

"What happened to the pizza guy?"I asked looking at the guys.There was a ding from the doorbell and Mike went to pay for it.

"Sorry it took so long!There were these girls running down the street with only bras and panties on.They were damn sexy."The pizza guy commented earning a laugh from Mike.I just hid behind Vic so the dude couldn't see me.

The guy finally left and I quit hiding to go get some pizza.I grabbed two pieces and so did everyone else.The guys started talking about how "amazing" it was for us to run down the street.

"I'm not going to lie,but you guys looked so good running down the street."Jaime tells us before taking a bite from his pizza.The guys nodded while their eyes were bulging out of their eyes.

"Who got excited?"Frenchi asked wiggling her eyebrows up and down.All the boys raised their hand and put their heads down.

I just giggled and listened to the rest of their conversation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You ready to go to bed?"Vic ask when we enter his house and I yawned to show that I was in favor of that.I checked my phone for the time and I almost wanted to gasp because it was so late.

"Vic it is 2 in the morning."I told him and he seemed surprised.We walked to his bed and got into so pajamas.

I went to my spot on his bed and waited a second for him.He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight,darling."He kissed my temple and we both drifted off to a needed sleep.