Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

Don't tell me that I'm Ordinary

"These are some pretty good designs."the boys managers to tells me as I present all my sketches.Relief washed over me and I let out a sigh.I had been so anxious these last two months about the designs not being good enough.

The last two months have kind of been lazy for me.Since the boys were at the studio most of the time,I was pretty lonely.I would hang out with the girls sometimes,but they were busy most of the time. Because I was left alone a majority of the time,it gave me time to really concentrate on my work.
The situation with Vic and I has been getting better.I knew I wanted to get to know him before we got into a relationship.We have known each other for more than two months and I think it may be time.I will probably approach him in a few days since the tour is so soon.It is starting in two weeks and I am really pumped about going.It is my first tour and I am going to make sure I enjoy it.In those two weeks before the tour we were told to relax.

Vic and I usually sleep over at each others houses for some reason.I guess it became a habit.The time I've had with him makes me like him even more.He just is the best guys out there.

"We will have these printed on some t-shirt and other merch."The manager."Okay.Thank you so much."I tell him and gather up all my stuff.I walked out of his office and walked down the halls receiving strange looks from business men.I walked faster out of the building to the parking garage and found my car.

I hoped in and drove over to Vic's place.We were having our usual taco Tuesday at his apartment.I pulled into the lot and got out quickly and ran to his door.Right when I was about to knock on the door it swung open.

"Wow,were you looking out the window for me?"I asked pinching one of his cheeks and walking into his place.I put my purse on the couch near the door and turned to face Vic.

"You ready to make some tacos??"He asked with enthusiasm in his voice and jumping to add effect.I responded with a giggle and nod.

We walk over to the kitchen where all the ingredients lay on the counters.After washing our hands we began to make our tacos.Vic put the meat and meat on pan and I put the pinto beans in another pot.We put some of the tortillas into the oven so it would be warm.I chopped some tomatoes and other thing to make salsa.Vic just stared at me as I did so.

"Vic,why are you staring at me?"I turn to see him blushing and looking down.I decided to pull own of his moves and bring his face up using my fingertips.

"Don't look down.Your too handsome to hide your face from me."I tell him and add a kiss on his cheek.He grins and wraps his arms around me."Why are you using my moves?"He whispers in my ear.

The food was now done and the only thing we had left was to make our tacos.We both made three and walked over to his table.After sitting down we dug into our food.

"So how was your meeting today?"He asked me making conversation."It was good.They loved all the sketches,so I don't have to worry about coming up with a new one."

"How was the studio today?"I ask in return.I was also slightly curious."It was the last day at the studio today.We basically just listened to all the songs with the producers and we agreed it was great.The CDs are starting to get made as we speak."He tells me.

After some more small talk we are both done and we clear the table.We put our dishes in the sink and I began to clean the dishes.Vic put the rest of the food in the fridge and wiped the counters from any spills.

"What are we going to watch tonight?"Vic asked me digging through his movie collection.I observed his movies and found The Lion King."This."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After watching the movie with Vic,I some how got into Vic's bed.I had just woken up from shock caused by a dream.

In the dream I was at school I had been at when I got bullied.The bullies began to push me against the lockers.They kept asking me who was going to save me.I told them that Vic was going to save me.They all laughed at me and told me he would never like me.My main bully told me even if he did like me,he wouldn't be able to do anything any way and pointed down the hall.There was Vic on the floor with blood slipping out his shoulder.Just like that my Vic was gone.

Because of the horrible dream,I immediately shook Vic."Yes?"He mumbled as polite as he could at this hour of 3 am.My actions decided to do all the talking and I pushed my lips to his.After the glorious kiss,I squeezed him tightly.

"Never leave me Vic.You can't go on without me.Don't go."I plead with tears streaming down my face.He wipes the tears away and hold me close.

"I'll never leave you.You're too important to be left behind any where."He whispers rocking us back and forth in and effort to soothe me.

"Prove it."I manage to let out as I get really bad hiccups because of all the crying.The response I got back was not what I was planning.

"Be Mine?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout out to everyone who subscribed and recommended.Please leaves some comments or suggestions.It would be greatly appreciated.