Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

But I swear to God I'm gonna change the world(Part 1

"Be mine?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stared at him for a good second or two.Wow,I did not expect to be asked like this at all.He began to get a worried look and I replied before he could worry any more.

"Yes,Vic.As long as you're mine."He kissed all over my face and at the end one long and meaning full kiss on my lips."I really didn't expect to get asked at 3am when I was crying and looking extremely ugly because of it."

"What do you mean ugly?You are the most beautiful person I have laid my eyes on.Now I am so lucky to call you mine."He placed another kiss on my forehead."Especially when we are going on tour in two weeks and there will be a bunch of pervs trying to get with my baby,but not now."

We sat there cuddling until we both feel into a much needed sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Baby,wake up quick.We need to go.I totally forgot we had to go meet at Tony's house at 9.Its his birthday!"Vic explained urging me to get up.

"Shit."I stumbled out of bed and began looking for a pair of clothes for the day.Since it is probably going to be hot here in sunny San Diego.I found a pair of jean short and one of Vic's Pierce the Veil shirts and slipped on almost forgetting Vic was standing here.

For some reason,he seemed to always know when my clothes weren't on because his eyes would automatically look over to me.

"C'mon,Vic.Keep moving,you can't get distracted every time some of my skin is showing."I smirk and continue to look for my vans which I slipped on immediately.

We ran out of the house and started the drive to Tony's house.I checked the time on my phone and the time 8:50 flashed on the screen.

"Does Tony know that we are all coming over?"I checked my face for any marks on my phone screen."Probably,we kind of always do this on each others birthday's.Its sort of a tradition in our family."

"Do I have that to look forward to?"I asked turning my head to face him.He chuckled and told me yes.He explained it was also an excuse to ambush each other.We would make the person breakfast(Frenchi made the food) and sing happy birthday right when they wake up.

Soon we were at Tony's house and everyone was at the front of his house."Where were you guys we have to be in there in,"Mike checked his watch,"two minutes.Lets go in."

Stephanie took out a key to the house and opened it us for us.We all piled in and began to walk to his room.We waited a minute outside of his door before deciding to actually do something.

"What is the plan?"Maddy asked a little bit too excited about the whole idea.What am I talking about?She is always excited about everything.

"What is there to plan?We walk in and start to sing.After we will get him to come downstairs to eat food."Jaime explained making sure everyone understood.We showed him that we knew by nudging him to go into the room.

Tony looked so peaceful in his sleep.Its time to ruin that!We all counted down and started to sing happy birthday to him in spanish.His eyes slowly opened and he glared at us.

"Do we seriously have to do this EVERY birthday?"He laid his head back down and Mike picked him out of bed.He was going to make him go down so instead of Tony having an actual decision,Mike was going to carry him.

We all followed them down the steps and went for our breakfast feast made by Frenchi
♠ ♠ ♠
This weeks shout outs go to these lovely ladies:

utopian-mess
and
WhiskeyPrincess
I only updated because it was Tony's birthday so......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY