Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

But I Swear To God I'm Gonna Change The World (Part 2)

"Gosh,this is delicious Frenchi!"I complimented taking another bite out of the cake she baked for Tony.This was my third piece and i could almost feel the blood rushing through my veins.

"I'll take that from you."Vic insisted taking away my plate of heaven and put it into the garbage.My mouth gaped open as he did so and I began to pout.

"Why did you do that?I was enjoying it!"I protest laying my head on Mike's shoulder and sighing deeply. Everyone started chuckling at my behavior,which I didn't understand how taking my cake was so funny.

"Come on,baby.It was just cake that was going to give you a sugar rush and cause you to be lazy for the rest of the day."He pleaded as a way for me to forgive him.I just poked my bottom lip even more than before.

He gave up and snuggled into my side as I brushed his gorgeous hair from his eyes.After pulling out of the trance Vic was putting me in,I looked up to the rest of the family.They were all staring at us in a questioning kind of way.

"What are you guys looking at?"I asked glancing around for an answer."It's just you guys seem a lot more closer that a few days ago and you pretty close then."Stephanie spoke up and was followed by nods from everyone else.

"That's because we made it official."Vic answered looking at the girls who looked way to happy."It's about time!"Was all that Mike could say.

It was a relief to see the whole family excited because of Vic and I becoming a couple.The only thing I had left to worry about was the boys crazy fans.I know that most of them are genuine and would only be happy that Vic was happy,but what about the other fans.Hopefully,it will be easy to work with the fans on tour.

"Now we have two things to celebrate!"Maddy exclaimed rewarding me with a hug."Sorry guys,but I told my parents I would come over with Stephanie."Tony interjected into Maddy's plans.

"We will celebrate later,but for now I'm going home to get some sleep."Frenchi announced dragging Mike out of the house and on the way home.

"I guess we'll all go in that case."We all gathered out belongings and wished Tony a happy birthday.With that Vic and I were on our way back to his place.

"Any plans for today?"He questioned pulling up to the house."I have some ideas."I whispered seductively into his ear.

I walked to his front door tugging Vic along the way.It was pretty funny to see Vic with such a goofy look on his face.He put the key in the lock and once were in,I immediately pushed him against the wall.My lips lingered over his until he couldn't bare it any longer and pushed his lips against mine.This continued even longer and even some tongue was slipped in.When it seemed like we were about to go somewhere with this I decided it would be best if we waited.

I teased him by kissing him one last time and walking away towards the bathroom."Where are you going?"I heard Vic shout from his couch.

This relationship is going to be the best I've ever had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who has read!I would really like some feedback if you would take the time....please