Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

Before I get you home you're nearly frozen

"So,any other ideas for today?"I cried seeing as I was dying of boredom.

Its been a week since Tony's Birthday and the beginning of Vic and I's relationship.We both agreed that we were going to take our relationship slow because we are determined to get this relationship to last. I've been even happier after we started dating just because of his presence. Whenever I'm sad I just remember that he is mine and I feel okay.

"Lets go over to my favorite place.I think its time I shared it with you."Vic decided pulling his shoes on and grabbed his guitar.

He looked over to my confused face and he smiled.He pulled me off the bed and into his arms."Are you coming?"He asked giving me a kiss.

I responded with a nod and pulled my shoes on.We made our way out of the house and to the car.After he put the key in the ignition,we were off jamming out to the new Bring Me to the Horizon album,Sempiternal.

We have been doing this for the last week.They were kind of like mini dates where we would just drive around,but today was different because we actually have a destination.

Once we arrived at this destination the world seemed to glow.The sun was setting making the view even more beautiful.We were in the end of a part of the woods.

"Wow.I can see why this was your place.I wouldn't want to share such a sight.Unless,it was with you."I awwed this trying to take this moment in.

"This isn't the best part."Vic said before dragging me off deeper into the woods.Passing between trees and over fallen logs and finally stopped in front of a particularly thicker tree.He started climbing ladder on the tree that lead up to a tree house.

"I found it when I was seventeen.I wasn't feeling the best and had to get away from the world,you know?The wandering I did lead me into the woods and I found it."He opened the curtains on one of the walls showing a beautiful view over the woods with the sun dropping behind it.

"This is just breath taking.Good things can always come out of the bad and this one of those times."I laid my head against the window.

"You're the first person I've ever brought up here.Probably one of the last."He revealed bring me into his arms.

"I wish we could stay up here forever."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The days went by and tour was finally here.