Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

All the stars on your ceiling they glow

The drive home was quick and I soon realized after sitting at home for 20 minutes,there was nothing for me to do.I went up to my room and found an outfit to put on for the mall.I found a black blouse and black skinny jeans.After I got in my car and drove there.It was about a 15 minute drive,but managed to get there in 10 without a ticket.

Once I found a parking space,i slipped out of my car.The part of the mall I was entering through was the front of Macy's,so I was closer to my favorite stores.The thought of shopping brought a smile to my face since I haven't done it in 3 weeks.I went from the top floor to the bottom floor and got 1 pair of jeans and two tops.I checked out and walked over to urban outfitters.The first thing I saw was a vans IPhone cover and just knew I had to get.For some reason I really like vans.

After buying them,i wondered into pink. I could use a few new bra and undies.I found a few pairs I liked and made a disgusted face at all the guys that were here shopping with their girlfriends. Ewwww....talk about whoring around.I checked what time it was on my IPhone which now had a cover an it was getting late.Only one more store.

I made my way through the store picking up items here and there.Once I was satisfied with what I had got I went to the cash register.

"Hi."I said to the cashier handing all of the clothes.

She looked up at me with a smirk,"You think you can fit a size small!"She laughed in my now frowning face.

"What are you talking about?"I asked with a shaky voice.

"You're fat, emo and not beautiful enough to wear these clothes."she kept chuckling and registered the clothes.As soon as she was done I ran out of the store and found a dressing room in banana republic.I sat there for a few minutes just crying my eyes out thinking of what to do next.

My hands started ignoring my brain and pulled out the number from my bag.I typed it into my phone and clicked dial,after 2 rings it answered.

"Hello?"he asked confused."Tell me I'm beautiful."I whimpered out holding my knees to my chest.

"Is this Quest?"He asked still a bit confused.I nodded ,but then realized were on the phone and replied,"Yes."

He sighed and said,"You're soo beautiful.Now why are you crying darling?"My heart started beating faster after he called me darling.

"Ummmm... don't want to explain on the phone."I whispered because there was someone trying to get a dressing room."Well,lets talk face to face.I'll pick you up.Where are you?"he tried and it sound like he was getting out of a chair.

"At the mall."I responded now feeling a little unsure about calling him."I'm already at the mall.Meet me in front of hot topic."I agreed and hung up.I stood up and tried to compose my self.Sadly,its not working to good so I just walked fast.This way no one would laugh at me.

The red letter of Hot Topic were glowing and soon I could see the boy.As soon as he saw me he engulfed me in a hug.I tensed up at first,but then melted at the warmth of his body.

"Do you want to go back to my place and talk?"he asked brushing my purple hair out of my eyes."Okay."I whispered.He kept me tucked under his arm and a thought arose in my brain.

"Whats your name?"I asked feeling a little silly because he knew mine.

"Vic."