Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

My teenage heart-attack keep talking back

"Let me make you feel beautiful.I know we've only known each other for 2 days,but I would really like to take you as my date to dinner."

A shiver sent up my spine and I looked in his eyes."Okay."I responded a small grin on my face.He picked me up and spun around.

"Thank you!Thank you!I forgot you don't have any clothes here.Do you want me to drive you home now?"He asked putting me back on my feet.

"I actually had bought some stuff at the mall so I could just wear that."We entered the house and I grabbed my bags from the mall."You can take a shower first."He told me and I tried to get ready as fast as I could.

I decided if I tried to change in the bathroom it would be a big mess.When I walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around my body,Vic's eyes started staring at me.

"Vic you can get in the shower instead of looking at me like that."I said uncomfortably.He shook his head out of his trance and went in the bathroom.

Once he was done shutting the door,I dried myself off a little more.I pulled on my dress and adjusted it.The dress had a zipper on it and I couldn't seem to get it up.I kept on struggling until I was on the floor still trying to get up and in walks Vic.

"Umm...Quest what are you doing on the floor?"I quickly stood up blushing a crimson color."You know trying to get the zipper up."I mumbled.He came behind me and pulled up the zipper.

"See all you have to do is ask."I guess he got dressed in the bathroom.

I found my backpack and searched for my brush.Yes,its in here!I brushed most of it down and took two pieces from the front.I clipped it with a cream color bow and my hair was down.The last bag had a pair of cream colored heels.I didn't want to put them on now ,because we still have a hour left here.

"Vic came back in the room and his jaw dropped,"You look beautiful,Quest."I blushed and looked down to hide my slightly red cheeks.He came towards me and brought me into a hug.

"Tu mi osito de peluche."I whisper in his ear.Wow Quest are you serious'your my teddy bear?'That's the best you could you think of?'

He kissed my cheek,"Tu mi tu mi búsqueda."

Awww...his quest that is so cute.We walked into the living room and watched some telly until a cool ringtone went off,"SHE WAS COVERED IN BLOOD LAST SEEN IN SAN FRANSISCO!"He answered the phone and I guess was talking to one of the boys making plans.

I can't believe they got me a job!I can finally leave the horrible place called work.Maybe I should go quit tomorrow.

"Come on Quest lets go met them."I pulled on my heels and was a inch shorter than Vic.Damn!I'm going to be the shortest forever.

"Even in heels I'm shorter than you!"He chuckled and lead me out to the car.In no time we were walking into the restaurant to wait for the rest of the boys.

"Quest!"Oh my gosh I haven't heard that voice in a long time.

I turned around to met the eyes of my mother.