Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

Another wave has turned its back on me

"So what do you want to do now?"He asks puling out of his parking space."I don't care."I respond leaning my head back onto the back of my seat.

He continued to drive in silence until he pulled into a space infront of a house."Who's house is this?"
"Its my parents house.They're cool people so don't freak out."He responds grabbing my hand leading me to the front porch of this beautiful house.He knocked on the door and it swung open revealing an older woman who I assume is Vic's mom.

"My boy!"She exclaims as she wraps her arms around his neck."Hey mom."He whispers in her ear."Come in!Come in!Who is this?"She asks glancing at me with a warm smile.

"This is my friend.Her na----"I cut him off,"My name is Quest.Its so nice to meet you."She smiles at me and a man walks in."Vic what are you doing here?"He asks bring him for a hug."Just thought I'd swing by."He chuckles and turns to me.

"And who might this beautiful young girl be?"He takes my hand and kisses it.I giggle from the feel of his mustache and respond,"Quest."He nods and pulls Vic into a different room leaving me and Vic's mom alone.

"We lets go and make those boys some food.By the way you can call me Mama Fuentes.That what all of Vic's friends call me."She starts the conversation while we walk to the kitchen.

"Okay,Mama Fuentes.So what was it like raising your two boys?"She chuckles and shakes her head."It was a very memorable experience lets put it that way.I'll have to show you some pictures."She suggest pulling out some ingredients for enchiladas.

"That would be fantastic."I start to help cut and stir things while she gives me instructions."What's up with you and my son?"She ask when we put the food into the oven."What do you mean?"I blush getting slightly nervous.

"Well,I am good at reading my son.It is also very easy to tell that he has his sights set on you.And by the way your cheeks are blushing right now.You must like him too."I sigh and lean against one of the counters.

"I do,but we have only been on one date that was with other people.After that event hasn't really made a move."I sigh in frustration at the thought.

"Oh mijita. Maybe you need to make the move."She explains pulling the food out of the oven after its been cooked.I nod and think about what she said.

"Boys!Quest and I made you enchiladas!"she yells getting the boys ready to eat.They come into the kitchen with grins on their faces.She handed us all plates and we filled them.

"Its a beautiful day.Why don't we eat outside?"Papa Fuentes suggest leading the way out to the patio.We sit down and began to dig in."Tell us about you,honey?"Papa Fuentes asks after taking a bite of his rice.

"Ummmm..My name is Quest Harris and I'm twenty-seven years old.I'm Pierce the Veil's new merch girl,so I'm pretty excited for that."Its so hard to answer such general questions like that.

I look up to see them nodding in approval.Vic hand reached for mine under the table and I gladly took it and placed it in my lap.

"You are a nice girl.I can't wait for you to take my advice."Mama Fuentes says."What was your advice?"Vic asks looking at me for an answer.

"Nothing to worry about,darling."I shake my head giggling.We continued our conversation until it was two in the afternoon.

"We should get going ,Ma."Vic mutters."Okay my boy.You need to visit before you go on tour okay?Bring Quest too.'Vic smiled and hugged his mom.

She brought me into a hug and whispered in my ear."Remember what I said,okay?"I just nodded letting go of her grasp.I mouthed a "thank you" and walked over to Papa Fuentes.

"Don't worry.He'll come around soon."I pull back and he kiss my cheek.I give them both a smile as we exit the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who reads!!Please leave comments