Primal Urges

However You Feel

A small silver cross dangles from her neck as it and sways from left to right across her small breasts. It isn't until then, that I realize how ironic her whimpers to God are.

A rush of ecstasy makes its way through my body and I dispose of all sense from my mind. I become preoccupied by how our hips moved together in the poorly lighted room. I'm panting, attempting to find some type of rhythm provided by the obnoxious EDM playing downstairs.

The cross constantly teases me, coming in and out of my limited vision. She whines with pleasure and incoherently mumbles. I look up at her, and for once I have no issues with making eye contact. Her luminous amber irises were mischievous and alluring. Her precious illuminated skin made her the picture perfect woman, but I didn't want to put her on a pedestal.

"G-Garrett . . . I-I'm gonna -" She grunts, which abruptly brings an end to her short lived sentence.

It was as if there had only been but an inch between us and we both scrambled to reach somewhat of a union. I take notice as she climaxes and clenches a section of the sheets surrounding us. Soon after, I take control and I force more of myself into her. I eventually attain my ever anticipated finish.

Her back curves, leaning towards me and her lips hover over mine, taunting me. Our kisses are sloppy and separated, but were satisfactory.

She takes no time and jumps off of me and out of bed. My legs feel numb and I question how anyone is able to recover from this so quickly. Though, she does compliment me on how well I am "in bed" and proceeds to slip back on her slimming evening dress. I remove the latex that had previously separated us and tossed it into a small bin near the bed.

I desperately make an attempt to recollect what her name might be. It's quiet pathetic considering I hadn't had a drop of alcohol. I shift my body so that I'm leaning on my propped up arm, and begin to stare at her lone figure. Her sharp hips are swaying back and forth, causing me to chew on my lip anxiously.

"What, boy?" She asks without turning her attention to me.

"N-Nothing." I lie.

How did I have the pleasure to be with this beautiful woman this evening? She puckers her lips after applying a stunning fuchsia lipstick. I honestly believed that not many people could pull the color off, and she was one of them.

She makes her way back to me, with long gracious strides. The back of her hand graces my cheek before she presses a delicate kiss on my lips.

"Marie . . ." I whisper quietly as if it were a secret. Her name comes back to me and I slowly return to my simple, content state of mind.

"We should get back downstairs. The others are going to become suspicious." A smug grin appears on her glowing face.

She grabs a handful of my clothes and tosses them toward me. I almost forgot that most of my friends were at this party. It was our tour kick-off party, anyways. I hoped that Tim didn't mind me using the guest bedroom.

"See you down there." She says, walking towards the door. She turns and winks before leaving.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself. If I hadn't known better, I would say I was falling for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't published fan fiction in such a long. I'm desperately trying to escape my zone of comfort and return to doing the things that bring me some-what pleasure. Critique me, praise me, or stay silent, whatever tickles your fancy. I enjoy feedback like most people, so I'm prepared.

I chose to write about Garrett not only because I adore him, but because there is a surplus of stories centered around the wonderful John O'Callaghan. Not that I have a problem with it, it's just that I wanted to bring back another personality. How I write any of my characters might be different from what you're used to. I'm conventionally unconventional.

I have read and learned from many writers on this site. I'm ready to begin a new project and hopefully end it on a good note. So, I hope you enjoy. I have no idea what direction this story is going to take, so expect the unexpected. This was just a small introduction.