Status: Active!

Please Keep Chasing Me.

Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here

It’s all over now.
We have another show tonight, and we have a surprise for everyone in the crowd.
ASKING ALEXANDRIA ARE COMING JUST FOR TONIGHT!
Nobody but the guys from Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil know. The crowd are going to go fucking nuts! They’re coming on the rest of the tour with us, to be honest we only sorted it out the other day.
I was chilling with Ben Bruce and he was complaining that he had nothing to do for a few months, so I suggested he comes with us. He rang the rest of his band and they said that they would love to come!
Me and Kellin are currently at the tree where we first kissed, it’s the first time we’ve been there since. He’s in front of me speaking about the guys from SWS.
Asking Alexandria will be here any time now, when we see their bus we’re gonna go welcome them and tell them the huge news that me and Kellin are together. Also there is going to be a huge party after the show to celebrate fuck all, well I guess it’s to celebrate Asking Alexandria’s arrival! We’re all so stoked.
I heard the soft hum of a bus, then the sound disappeared, Kellin didn’t seem to notice.
“WE HAVE FUCKING ARRIVED!!!” We heard Danny’s voice shout.
Typical Danny.
Me and Kellin stood up and began walking across the grass to greet them, all the lads were there.

We got there and the whole of The Asking Alexandria lads were looking at us, almost expectantly, so Kellin and I stopped.
All the rest of the lads looked at us.
Me and Kellin looked at each other, both with the same confused look filling our expression.
“Well? What is it the lads say you have to tell us?” Ben questioned.
I grinned and grabbed Kellins hand in my own.
There was a chorus of ‘oh my gods’ and ‘yes!’ and ‘aww’s from all of the guys. Kells and I blushed unintentionally. Seeing Kellin blush was the sweetest thing ever so I hugged him to my chest, and before I knew it there was a pile up of band members with me and Kellin at the bottom. I swear me and Kellin are in every single fangirl’s dream place ever.
---
*later, after the show*
We’re at the Asking Alexandria bus getting smashed. Well, I’m not, I don’t drink much, so I’m just enjoying myself, everyone is going fucking nuts.
I looked around the bus, looking for somewhere quiet for me and Kellin to go. He was holding my hand and trailing behind me. I opened the door to the back lounge.
HOOOOLY SHIT.
Danny. And. Ben.
They’re making out..
On the sofa..
Erm..
I shut the door and turned to face Kellin.
“Well... Erm...”
“What?”
“Never mind, we’ll go somewhere else...”
I definitely need to consult them about that.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short
dayum bitches we added brusnop
yeahhhh

fucken' witchuuu ;D

I kid, I'm not like that :3
thanks xo