Ana

The Mirror.

Hi, look at me. Mirror mirror knorr knorr. Just shut the hell up already. Porring my belly and watches it blubbing back.
No, I'm not fat. Right? At least that's what I think. - yes you are, you miserable little fatto.
Wait, where the hell did that come from?
I looked the place around me,
A mirror on the wall, a desk on the other side, a bed against the wall besides the window. Nope, I'm alone. In my room.
A bird sings lovely his song wich makes me happy.
But then I looked into the mirror on the wall again. But now I looked closer. Again I heard a voice. The voice sounded like mine, but more rashly. Harder. Louder. Meaner.
Don't listen to your second voice, I've heard that a lot of times, but I never thought I'd had to use that kind of advice. That will never happen to me.. Right?
Putting on my clothes and I'm on my way downstairs.
I was glad I was alone. But in my mind it was full. Full of noise. Full of voices. Full of thoughts the whole time. Breakfast or no breakfast. - breakfast will make you fat, just work out for 10 minutes already.
Again that rusky voice. But I obey. Thirty push ups, not enough, more. And I did.
And then I went to school. 'Cause I'm just a teenage girl. Just average, cause I'm not skinny. I'm not boney. I'm not slim. I'll never be. " But if you were, people will like you."
That voice makes me shiver, makes me wanna go insane.