Ana

My best friend

Looking at my bestfriend who sat besides me. Until she noticed. She smiled at me. A smile crangled on my face. She always knew how to make me feel different. Makes me feel wanted. Looking down to her hands. She holded a pen, a pen from the library. I got the same one. She drawned a drawning from one of our favourite bands. Looking at her other hand which was holding her phone. She was listening music. We were listening music. Like we always did. Same song, same band, same music taste. Which was one of the reasons why I liked to be with her, one of the reasons why I loved her. She's also really pretty. " She's beautiful isn't she?" Urf, yes she is. Made me envy her. Her slightly brownish hair. Her long eyelashes. "And she's slim, not like you.Again those shivers.
"Everything alright watson?", my best friend asked. We always called eachother Sherlock and Watson. I was Watson, she was Sherlock. From BBC's Sherlock, which was one of our favourite TV shows.
"Eh yes everything is alright Sherlock", I stutterd. Made me feel awkward. She gave me a smiling nod, and she went back drawning.
My music made me tap with the beat. Made me wanted to sing out loud. " Shake it, shake it feel good." But I didn't feel good.
Looking back at my best friend who also tapped on the beat.
We started to sing along with the Gorillaz, we could do that. Because we were in mathclass, a class were we did absolutely nothing. Also, the class was only half full, the rest of the pupils were buying food, or smoked outside. I was glad I didn't smoke. I tried once though, it made me vomit.
"Food, that's what make me vomit to.", my mind said. That's true though.
I heard the schoolbell, but still in my mind. The pupil behind me gave me a tick on my shoulder. "Dafne, next class is on, we need to go! Hurry up!" Oh oh yes, almost forgot. I have culture class now. I liked culture class. Packing my stuff, hugging my best friend goodbye, and made my why upstairs.