Status: please comment too! =)

The Gorgeous Nightmare Adrian

I do not own any Little Nicky characters
I own my oc and betty

Everything was wonderful in the beginning of my youth. I was engaged to the sexiest beast in all of Hell. Adrian. He is Satan's son and that just makes things even hotter. I'm just a simple demon from hell. Satan arranged a marrige of Adrian and I, while my closest friend marries Adrian's 1 year younger brother Casias. Adrian and I got along wonderfully and we fell in love. Everything was perfect. And to them, we slipped up, but to Adrian and I it was NO mistake. We made love before marrige. Satan did NOT like that. Apparently Betty and Casias did the same thing so in our punishment of having sex with his sons, we were banished to the earth...the world of the living in a freezer of a butcher shop for five thousand and fifty years. That wasnt the only reason we were being sent away...Satan had another son. Nicholas was his name. We can't marry until Nicholas..or Nicky is old enough to be eligible for the throne too...We slept, and when we woke up we decided to cause as much chaos as we could before we went back to hell to see our boys....but turns out that the boys were there...and so is Nicky...come read and see just how crazy we get ;)
  1. Chapter 1
    Prolouge
  2. Chapter 2
    Welcome back!
  3. Chapter 3
    Reunited and it feels so goood!
  4. Chapter 4
    skip the lemon if you dont want it, i marked it =)
  5. Chapter 5
    out for Nicky.(small lemon.I will mark)
  6. Chapter 6
    welcome to Wonderland.
  7. Chapter 7
    The epic (but slightly amusing) battle