Status: please comment too! =)

The Gorgeous Nightmare Adrian

Chapter 1

Name : Jessica Williams. (goes by Jessica or Jess)
Age: looks 25 but really too old to tell. Immortal.
Looks:
(see background)

Personality: I LOVE causing chaos. It's my middle name... well not really but it should be. I'm definitely a lot like Adrian but hey, I do have my feminine sweet side too. I'm engaged to Adrian, the love of my life. And I couldnt be happier.

Name: Betty Grey
Age: 25 but is immortal.
Looks:
-->

Personality: kick ass, hot headed, and mostly like Casias but smarter.
Info: She's my best friend and she fell in love with Casias and is engaged to him.

(5,050 years ago)
I was cuddling with Adrian on the couch in the dark. The only light we had was his fire place infront of us. I looked at him in the eyes, half of his beautiful face lit by the fire, the other half shrouded by the dark..all the more beautiful.I smile"I love you Adrian."I said as I kissed him,he kissed back and then pulled away "I can't believe you actually got me...I mean I always vowed I'd never fall in love..I always thought love made you weaker...but...I love you too darling" He said. We started to makeout but then the lights were switched on. We jumped up seeing Jimmy, Adrian's father's right hand demon..man.He brought big demons with him"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"Adrian said as they grabbed me by my arms"Sorry Adrian but Jessica is gonna have to come with us"Jimmy said and the demons started to drag me, despite my squirming "Adrian!Help me!"I said.He went to grab me but Jimmy had another demon push Adrian down on the couch"Sorry Adrian but-""Release me you pathetic creature!Don't touch me!"Adrian yelled angrily as he used his demonic powers to send the demon flying.He charged out the room even though not only me, but Betty had been dragged to the throne. Once we got there we were let go. I glared up at non other then Satan himself. "And just what the hell have we done so terrible that we must be dragged out like a couple of rag dolls!!"I yelled angrily"Lower your voice Jessica if you want to keep that tongue.You two have had sex before marrige.That's a rule breaker ladies. I'm sorry but you can't be married...atleast not yet.I've had another son. I've named him Nicholas, but I like Nicky. You'll have to wait until he's as old as his brothers" Satan said. My anger flared"Wait!So we're being punished because you like to fuck?!"Betty asked"B-Betty silence!"I said as I shot up and hid behind Adrian, now that him and Casias were here. "You two want to talk like that? Fine! You can go to a freezer on Earth for 5,050 years!"Satan said. "No! Please dont do that!I...I need Adrian"I said softly, pleading. "Well you should of thought about that before you had sex!Say good bye ladies.Oh and there's no need to pack, you'll be leaving now"Satan said as we were dragged off "Adrian!.....Damn you! Yo BASTARD SATAN!You'll pay for this!YOU'LL PAY!"I screamed as Adrian held back frp, reaching out for me.We were then put in chains in the freezer of a butchers shop..after that we fell into a deep long sleep.My last thoughts were getting revenge on that bastard Satan...I'll see you again Adrian......
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know what you guys think ^^