Status: please comment too! =)

The Gorgeous Nightmare Adrian

Chapter 4

(LEMON START) He gently layed me on the couch and began to take my corset off with no effort.He smirked at me"I've waited so long for this"He said kissing me again.I kissed back lovingly as I pulled up his shirt.He pulled away and threw his shirt and Devil - demon necklace off with haste"Damn I want you so bad!"I said as he pulled off my bra"Mmm, so beautiful. Just as I remembered" Adrian said with a mix of love and lust in his eyes"The feeling is mutual"I said smirking as I ran my hands up his muscular chest"Oh hell,Adrian ur so sexy"I said as he began to massage my right breast and suck the left.I moaned as he took off my lace underware and boots"Everything about is so beautiful"Adrian said kissing me again"Well you see all of me now,I believe it's my turn to finish you off"I said smirking evilly"Oh baby dont get me too excited"Adrian said as I unbuttoned his black jeans.He helped me and kicked off his boots too.All he was in now was his black silk boxers."Oh these are going too"I said smirking as I started to pull them down slowly"Of course my love.I would never make love to you unfairly.Not to mention thats where the goods are"he said smirking down at me.I blushed as we were finally both naked.He got ontop of me"Ready love?"He asked kissing my face all over"I've been ready for a very long time"I said like a smart ass"Good"he said and plunged deep inside of me.It didnt hurt what so ever so I merely moaned.As he pumped in and out roughly,we made out hungrily. This went of on atleast 90 minutes until we both reached out climaxes.We were panting heavily as I layed on his chest. (LEMON END)
"That was amazing"I said smiling"It's because I am the best as pleasuring you"He said smirking.I giggled"You concieted bastard.....but I can't lie..it was the best I ever had"I said giggling as I looked up at him.He smiled kissing my forhead"I love you"I said seriously.He starred into my eyes and smiled"I love you too...but I'll deny it if anyone asks"He said chuckling.I scoffed as I gently swatted his arm"Shut up...where are we sleeping tonight?"I asked as i got up and began to redress"Not tired already?"he asked.I smirked"Maybe if you had given it a nother 30 minutes like our first time I would be out like a light bulb"I said watching him.He smirked shrugging"I'll keep that in mind for next time"he said getting up,redressing. So we went to some shnazy hotel and took someones suite.We turned the temp up to 90 and cuddled in the bed....(morning)So Adrian and I woke up at the crack of dawn and walked down the side walk hand in hand"Im hungry..and I'm still sleepy"I said"You're whining like a child Jess"Adrian said starring down at me"I dont care.You like to get up at the freaking ass crack of dawn u jackass"I said annoyed"Early bird gets the worm"He said narrowing his eyes"Yeah and that early bird is gonna get that worm shoved down his throat for waking up his girlfriend so damn early"I mumled"Oh really?And just how are you going to do that?"He asked smirking as he pushed me up against a brick wall.I blushed"Simple"I said and pinched him.He only jumped slightly.We walked some more and ran into Betty and Cacias"Hey guys"I said tiredly"Hey girl.Damn you look like you need this more then I do.It's coffee.It'll wake u up and get this, Cacias dropped the legal drinking age to 10!"she said smiling.I sipped it and smiled"Thanks love.That's pretty awesome.Where are you guys headed?"I asked"Oh we're goin to the basketball game to currupt people and watch the game too"Cacias said.Adrian and I nodded"Well have fun"I said smirking"Oh we will.See ya later boo"She said hugging me"Byee"I said and we walked on"Im hungryyy"I whined again"How old are you?"he asked as he held my hand again and lead me somewheres"I am still young and beautiful.There's room for childish behaviors.You should try it some time and stop putting on ur makeup" I said smirking as I walked into a clothing store"I do NOT put on makeup!Why does everyone insist I do?"Adrian asked as I put on a long black coat with a furry hood.I gave him a long red fuzzy coat"What's this?"He asked"To keep us warm?Im freezing"I said"Yeah it's a little chilly.Thanks love"He said smirking.We walked out and stopped infront of some bar"Oh and from the previous statement, you're just so freaking ridiculously hot for no reason"I said"Well that's not my fault my parents were both good looking.I happen to be the best looking son my father has"He said smirking.I rolled my eyes"You are concieted"I said as we walked in"You wouldnt have me any other way"He said"True that baby"I said smirking.So Adrian ordered two slices of pizza,a peppermint and a peach shnaps.We went outside, he sat on a blue mail box then pulled me on his lap"What is this?"I asked"It's pizza.Try it you'll love it"he said taking a bite.I took a small bit and my jaw dropped"It's so yummy!This tastes so much better then a human soul"I said as I bit a bigger piece.He smirked"I knew you'd like it...and just for the record...souls have no taste love" he said eyeing me.I looked up at him"Dont be a smartass"I said.He smirked"I love to piss you off though"He said.I giggled but stopped seeing him smirking.I looked seeing 3 boys came out of the bar"When an adult goes to hell well thats terrific...but when a child goes..."Adrian paused watching one of the boys in the middle puke his guts out"Well that's why I'm in this buisness"he said chuckling.I giggled"You are my lifes entertainment.I love you" I said as he kissed my lips"I love you too"He said smirking but we heard laughing at a distance and looked.I was some emo guy with a blue coat and orange pants with some nerdy girl in a colorful jacket and black pants"Little Nicky"He said coldly"What?Did u say Nicky?Like your brother Nicky?Like the Nicky that canceled our wedding Nicky?"I said angrily.They were walking and walking"Oh he's found a human to flirt with..how disgusting.Humans are to emitional to ever have a relationship with"I said glaring as the blonde spoke"I like the way your just happy being yourself"She said"Thanks much, Valerie.You know what I like most about you?"Nicky asked and Adrian's eyes burned with flames.He was going to control him which is going to be funny no matter what"Your..juicy..heart-shaped hiney"Nicky said making me crack up"What was that?"She asked confused"I-I dont know why I said that.What I meant to say was-"Adrian possessed him again"I've always dreamed about having sex with a gross pig.Can I wash my winkey in your kitchen sinkey?"Adrian made Nicky say"You're a real jerk"She said as she started to walk away"Wait wait let me do one last thing"I said smirking"Go on then"Adrian said smirking.My eyes flamed up and Nicky spoke"Wait!"Nicky said. She looked back and I made him flip her off"What is your problem?!"She yelled"Im sorry!"He said and looked back~What the?~ Adrian and I laughed in our heads~Dad needs you to come back to Hell!~Nicky thought ~So he sent 'ol shovel face to fetch me?~ Adrian replied ~Im not kidding,Dad''s in trouble! He said you could come back with hell with her~ Nicky said in his head.I glared as Adrian laughed~Look with or without you,dad's dying, so get your bony back to Hell!~Nicky thought.I made a face~Bony?Where do you come up with the way u talk?~I thought as Adrian laughed~You cant talk tough Nicky.Even the voice in ur head has a speach impediment~Adrian smirked~Adrian you're gonna go back because I'm gonna make you go back~ Nicky thought.I scoffed~You know if you werent born this NEVER would have happened!We would be married, probably have a kid and Adrian would be the new Satan. But you had to be born!e~ I thought annoyed~Well I-~ ~I'll tell you what Nicky.I'll stay here with her,enjoying my pizza and my shnaps...
and you go back"Adrian said and made him walk infront of an oncoming bus.He was killed.I giggled as I jumped down looking at him"What a good show.Come on.Back to currupting people"I said smiling as I finished my shnaps He got down and wrapped his arm around my waist.We walked past a tv store seeing Betty was being a cheerleader, and Cacias possessed the ref and was making the Globe trotters bang their heads on the announcer's desk"Wow.This is something to watch for a few minutes"Adrian said crossing his arms"Sure why not"I said"So what made u want to come see the game?"Asked the announcer to a kid"I came for the beer and bitches"he said.Adrian and I laughed so hard but my jaw dropped seeing Nicky"Jeez he comes back quick!"I said. He took the basket ball and blew it up"What was that?"I asked
"He must be still learning his powers...what an idiot"Adrian said watching.They gave him another and he threw the ball,and it was going to make it in but Cacias stopped it.So after 5 minutes they began to play a game of basketball"He's gonna screw this up,get put in that flask he has,Betty will either get caught too or escape and come for my help"I said"How did you know he had a flask?"A
drian asked.I looked up at him"I saw it in his hand silly"I said giggling.Then just as expected,Cacias got sucked in and when Betty went to fight him she got sucked in to"Poor unfortunate souls"I sang briefly before I started to walk some more"We need a plan to get the city against him"I said as we walked but he stopped"I know what to do"He said smirking looking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
=)