Status: please comment too! =)

The Gorgeous Nightmare Adrian

Chapter 6

when I woke up....I gasped seeing it was bright and sunny.There was flowers everywhere!I looked and saw my outfit was now a white spaghetti strap shirt,white skirt,white chuck taylors and white knee high socks. I looked all around there was Nicky too!"You!I should-""Maybe we shouldnt fight until we figure out where we are"Nicky said.I sighed"Fine"I said and we started twords this big white castle.Everything was sunn and bright and as much as I wanted to hate it I felt really calm and peaceful.So we got to the castle and walked in and saw 3 chicks all in white dresses"There they are!"Said a brunette in a short white dress"Hi!" said the raven haired girl"Oh I cant believe you're both here!I'm Holly this is Hope and Molly"Said Holly(idr their names .__.;)"Why am I even here?I'm bad as can be"I said confused"Well you told Adrian to grab your hand so you could save his life.It was Valerie that killed you so the last thing you did before you died was a selfless thing.That automatically gets you here"Holly said"But-""And you're not as bad as you think.Sweety take it from me if he truelly loves you,he'll accept your soft side too"Holly said.I shrugged"Um if you could point me to the direction of the Black Palace that'd be great.I gott check in with my Dad"Nicky said and they all awwed"Ok can I ask you something?How much do you know about your mom?"Holly asked leading us to chairs to sit in"My mom?My brothers tell me she was a mountain goat which would explain my chronic alatosis"Nicky said I laughed"A mountain goat?Seriously?Sweet"She said annoyed and sat down infront of us"Try an angel"Holly said"An angel?"Nicky and I both said in shock"Im your mom"Holly said smiling"If you're my mom then how come you're not older?"Nicky asked"Angels dont get any older son"Holly said"I cant believe you just called him your son"Hope said then all the girls shreiled.I jumped slightly looked away feeling awkward.As they talked I drifted in my mind.I was worrying about how Adrian was taking it without me there and not knowing where I am"Look...I dont mean to be rude..not that I really care all that much but I just wanna get out of here and get back to Adrian so could you tell me my purpose here?"I asked impatiently.I saw their smiles"Well Jess it'll be impossible to have a child with Adrian once he's Satan.He'll get so obsessive over his power he wont want you.He'll want power which is why you're the only one who can help Nicky stop him"Holly said"Well is it possible for you to see what's going on right now?"I asked"Oh yeah easy"She said touched the water in the fountain.She turned on the news in New York"This is an Action news special report.Moments ago a big chunk of what appears to be Hell began to rise from beneath Centeral Park.Apart from being terrified many began flocking to the sight turning it into an unofficial part centeral.This just in,I'm cheating on my husband with the wheather man"She said"Uh...can you show Central Park?"I asked hastily"Sure"She said and Central Park showed.The treest were on fire,people were rioting and then Spikes came from the ground.A laughter was heard"Adrian!He's...he's Satan"I said in disbelief"Is Dad ok?!"Nicky asked"I dont know lets see"Holly said changing to hell"I was a good devil right?"he asked.All that was left was a mouth.I felt bad"I mean when I said he'd pay when he sent me and Betty away...this isnt what I meant..."I said feeling guilty.Holly changed back to the park and we saw Valerie,his two friends,the dog and the guy in the yellow coat hanging by their underware above lava"Welcome to the party!It's so nice to see all of you here!I'm so proud of you!You've take such minimal prompting.You're acting as if there's no Heaven or Hell!Well I've got news for you"As Adrian said that,he turned into the priest again"There is most definately a hell!"Adrian said"What?!"everyone said"And you're all going to go tehre when you die...which is in exactly....15 minutes"Adrian said"We reall are gonna die!"said the insane blind guy.Everyone started to scream and run but Adrian's demons stopped them from leaving"I gotta help her,I gotta help Dad,I gotta help everybody"Nicky said"At the stroke of midnight my father will be completely deterierated,and all your souls will be mine.Soon you will see things even more horrible then you can imagine"Adrian said but stopped seeing a cross dresser dancing sexy for him"Well maybe not that horrible but still it'll be pretty bad.So while we wait,for your entertainment I bring you a dear sweet man.Mr Henry Winkler"Adrian said as Henry walked out people cheered"Covered in bees!"Adrian said and a swarm of bees stung him.He screamed"Oh gross...Wow Adrian looks really good with those horns"I said starring"Jess focus!Remember he'll forget all about you if he stays like this"She said"Oh right"I said getting up"How can I win?Adrian's stronger and smarter then me"He said"Well duh"I said as Holly walked over"Stronger, yes.Smarter?...Definitely.But you have something he doesnt have"Holly said"A speach impedament?"I asked sarcastically.Holly gave me a look"Sorry.Its a force of habbit"I said"No...the innter light.And you can totally use it. It's the best power of all.And God told me if you get in really bad trouble you can use this"Holly held up a shiy blue ball"What is it?"Nicky asked"Ok I'm not totally 100% on that.But God said when the time cam you'd know what to do with it"Holly said giving him the ball"My littly boy"Holly said"Wait!Once Adrian is in the flask he's gone for eternity!What can I do to change that?"I said with hope'Oh shoot I almost forgot!God told me to dooo this"she poked my stomach and I instantly felt a small pressure"What did you do?"I asked"In short version in nine months Adrian's child will be born"Holly said"Im pregnant?!That's great but-""Oh Satan's a total softy for the I'm pregnant sob story.Trust me.And Betty's already pregnant too so you are good to go"She said smiling"Great.Lets go Nicky"i said"Mommy get us to the Big Apple.Cuz Im gonna rock that town like a hurricane"Nicky said"You're already there.Bye Nicky. Bye Jess"Holly said"Laterrr"I said and we arrived in NY"Hate to leave but I gotta give you that distraction for Adrian"I said"Alright see ya"Nicky said.So I ran to central park and as I got to the front of the crowd Adrian spoke to Valerie"You know from this angle you're kind of cute.Not nearly as beautiful as my girl but hey, you're alright"Adrian said smirking.I made a face like oh no he didnt"Oh you think so?"She said and spit.He opened his mouth and swallowed it.I was now pissed"Oh my god he just opened his mouth and swallowed that spit!"said the guy in the yellow coat"Turn you on there rud paul?"said the dog and they laughed at him"Shut up"he said"Adrian!"I yelled agrily.He saw me"Jess!You're alive!"He said smiling"What the hell is wrong with you?!"I said smacking his arm"I was only toying with her.I'd never betray you!"He said.I sighed"You know what I dont even care,I'm just so happy to see you"I said hugging him"Why are you dresses in white?"He asked"When I tried to save you apparently it was a good deed..there for I was sent to Heaven...not the worst experience in my life but look I do have a soft side...so you'll have to accept it"i said"Thats fine...but you're not going to start doing good deeds are you?"He asked"Oh hell no.I just have a gentle side is all.Im still the same"i said smiling"Oh good"He said smiling...
♠ ♠ ♠
this is all i have for today. I will type more tonight ^^
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY TOMARROW!