Sequel: Nightmares
Status: This won't be more then 10 chapter. I'm not sure on the length yet.

Daylight

Your clouds, your blanket and my pity song

I sat on his front porch crossed legged with a cigaret in my right hand. He told me he'd be back in town today and I was hoping I would catch him as soon as he got home. I hadn't seen him in what seemed like forever. I wondered if he missed me nearly as much as I missed him.

"Jude?" I looked up to see him standing in front of me. He held a huge duffle bag in his right hand and in his other he had a carton of cigarets. I gave him a once over studying his body from head to toe. I always did this when he came home always looked to see what has changed since he's been gone. The first thing I noticed is that his hair is done differently, he no longer the chunk of blond in the front. When he first got that I remember how much I hated it, but every time he asked me what I thought I would lie to him and tell him I liked it. After two weeks of lying to him I realized I actually did like it. Outside of his new hair do nothing else seemed different outside the fact he looked a little skinnier.

"Long time no see," I smirked.

"You want to come inside with me and have a cup of tea?" he gave me a smile letting me know that he already knew the answer to his own question.

"What if I said no?" I asked standing up.

"You're sitting at on my porch waiting for me to come home, I highly doubt you'd say no," he said as he opened the front door.

We walked inside and Zayn walked towards his bedroom so he could put his duffle bag away, and I walked into the kitchen so I could put a kettle on. I missed him being hom, I always felt so lonely when he was gone. For some reason I even tend to have a hard time sleeping when he's not home.

"What have you been up while I've been away?" He asked walking into the kitchen.

"I buried myself in school work to keep myself busy." I said as I walked towards the counter under the window. I took a deep breath before hoping on the up on the counter.

"Did you eat while I was gone?" I felt my stomach knot at the question. I know he only asked because he's concerned but I still had a hard time talking about my eating disorder.

"Yes."

"Are you lying to me?" He asked walking towards me.

"No," I said softly as he stood between my legs. He rested his hands on both my knees and stared into my eyes.

"I know you hate talking about this but I only ask because I'm concerned, and I'm concerned because I love you." He rubbed a small circle with his thumb on the top of my right knee. At his simple touch he made my skin tingle.

"I know you're concerned and I love you too," I said before pressing my lips to his.

"I've been out of rehab for three month and I have no intention of going back, I promised you I was going to eat while you were gone, and I did." I told myself I wasn't ever going back to rehab. Having a heart attack at nineteen was enough of a warning to me that I had a problem and I needed help. I don't think I'll ever forget the look on Zayn's face when he first saw me when I woke from blacking out in the hospital.

He was away on tour and I hadn't seen him in a month, with him being gone I didn't have to hide the fact I wasn't eat. I was also able to go running more often then I should.

Being with Zayn made me realize every flaw I had. When you have a million girls who throw hate your way on a daily bases, and when you come in second every day to Zayn's career. I found out quickly the only flaw I had that could control was my weight, and I guess you could say it got out of control.

It was a cool Wednesday morning it was about eight when I started to feel my chest start to tighten. I thought I was just having an anxiety attack so I stopped for a moment, I sat down on the curb for about two minutes then I stood up and I felt like I was gonna puke. I took off running for the bushes. I lost the few contents that were in my stomach. The next thing I knew I was pasted out on the cold concrete. I remember opening my eyes and seeing the firemen hovering over the top of me. I started to panic when I realized I couldn't hear anything. I wasn't conscious for long before I blacked out again.

I woke up in the ER with IV's and monitors attached to me. I looked around the room and saw my brother and my parents who I hadn't seen in seven months. The moment they knew I was awake they rushed over to be closer to me.

"Jude," was the only thing my brother Brendon said before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me tightly into a hug.

"How are you feeling?" I heard my father ask.

"I've been better," I said softly as Brendon released me.

"I called Zayn by the way," Brendon said sitting in the chair next to my bed.

I was happy that he called Zayn, but at the same time I really wished he hadn't. Zayn was in the a month into a five month tour and I didn't want him to have to abruptly leave because of me. I knew the second Brendon told him what happened to me he would leave the tour and come see me. I also knew he would get a lot shit from a lot of people for leaving. I know he would be in trouble for leaving, but at the same time I couldn't wait for him to come home.

I talked to my dad and Brendon for a while, my mom just sat there awkwardly not really saying anything. I knew that mother was still pissed at me that I moved out to live with Zayn. According to her I was throwing my life away if I thought I could live happily ever after with a rockstar. From day one my mother told me I was insane to think things could work with Zayn, she told me it was inevitable that Zayn would get tired of me and find someone else while he was away. When I moved out my mother told me not to bother coming to her when Zayn breaks my heart. I hadn't talk to her or my dad since I moved out. The only family member I talk to is Brendon.

When they realized I was having a hard time staying awake they told me they were going to go get some lunch so I could get some sleep.

I woke up from what seemed like the longest nap of my life. I looked around the room wondering who was in the room, I was surprised when my eyes were met with a pair of brown ones. I felt like at that moment I was his number one priority, and that didn't happen often. It wasn't that he didn't make me loved, it was just the fact his career came first. It was a lot easier to let me down then a million screaming girls.

"I'm so glad to see you're okay," he spoke softly as he placed his warm hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry I worried you," I placed my hand on top of his and squeezed it.

"I've never been as scared in my life as when Brendon called me. I thought I lost you." I hated that I scared him as much as I did. He looked like he was about to cry, and that made me want to cry. I could tell that he was truly worried about.

"I'm sorry."

He got up out of his chair and signaled for me to move over a little bit so he could lie in the bed next to me. I moved over so that I was lying on my side so that we were staring each other in the eyes. "I didn't even realize you had a problem," he said lacing his fingers with mine.

"I guess I was good at hiding it then." I guess I made it sound like it wasn't a big deal. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was truly worried about.

"How did I not notice you weren't eating?"

"Because when you were home I would eat in front of you and throw it up later."

"I still should have noticed." his voice was laced with guilt. I think he realized that he should have been paying more attention to me. I felt like I was looking like a desperate cry for attention.

"Can we please not talk about this right now?" I asked scooting closer to him and lacing my fingers with his.

"Sure but we need to talk about it eventually." We laid there in silence after that just enjoying we were together.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew my parents and Brendon were back in the room and Zayn was no longer laying next to me. I looked over to find him sitting in the chair next to me.

"Jude sweetheart we talked to the doctor," my father said.

I felt my stomach form in knots I was terrified to find out what the doctors have been saying about me. "What did he say?"

"He said you suffered a heart attack and as soon as you get released from the hospital you have to go to rehab," I was caught off guard by many things he said. The first being that I had a heart attack. I couldn't believe I had a heart attack. I remember when I was in school and I would hear girls talk about this girl Linsey who was a few grades older then me that was bulimic. Everyone used to say that she would always rush to the bathroom after eating so she could throw up her lunch, and then one day she passed in math class and had a heart attack. I always thought it was just rumor she had a heart attack I didn't thin you could actually have a heart attack from not eating. The second thing that shocked me was the fact I had to go to rehab. I should of know that I was gonna have to go to rehab.

"Am I gonna be okay?" I know it was probably a stupid question, but I needed to ask. I stared at him blankly and then I felt Zayn grab my had and squeeze it lightly, letting me know he was gonna be there for me.

"Yes, but we think it's best that you move out of Zayn's and move in with Brendon." I knew this was mother doing. I knew she would do anything to break me and Zayn up.

"No I don't want to," I looked over at Zayn hoping he would help me out. "Zayn tell them no," I knew by the look on his face that he was on their side.

"Jude I'm not home often and you need someone to look after you," he said staring into my eyes. He had a look of sadness in his eyes.

"I don't need a babysitter," I felt like I was being treated like a child. I knew having an eating disorder was a major problem but I didn't need to be treated like I couldn't do anything for myself.

"It's obvious you do," my mother said finally speaking up. I had the sudden urge to get up and slap her. I felt that the moment my mother told me not to come to her when Zayn breaks up with me that she lost her ability to tell me what to do, and I honestly wanted nothing to do with her.

"Zayn do you really agree with them?" I prayed that he would tell me he didn't, and that he was going to tell them to fuck off that I was staying with him.

"I don't want to but I think it's best you do live with Brendon," I felt tears slide down my cheek at the fact he didn't want me to live with him, once again I was second to his career.


"Do you wanna spend the night here tonight?" he asked walking over to the stove to get the kettle.

"Is that allowed?"

"Jude you have to understand why you had to move in with Brendon," he spoke as he poured us both a cup of tea.

"I do, but what I don't get is how you didn't stand up for me to my parents at all." I ran my fingers through my hair trying to stay calm.

"Jude you needed somebody to look after you while I was gone," I noticed his tone was getting a bit angrier.

"Whatever." He didn't realize that his career was the ultimate reason that I fell apart.

"Jude I'm sorry you just worried me so much," he said walking towards me. "I love you," he pressed his lips to mine softly. I knew that for just a little while that I had to let it go. That I just needed to enjoy my time with Zayn while I had him all to myself.

"I love you too, and I'll stay the night."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Passion Pit, Swimming in a Flood.

So I thought of this story out of nowhere and thought I should make it a short story. It's gonna be no less then 5 chapters no more then 10. If this one goes well I wanna make short stories for each of the one direction boys.

Sorry if there's errors I wrote this on my phone,can't get Mircosoft word to work.