Sequel: Nightmares
Status: This won't be more then 10 chapter. I'm not sure on the length yet.

Daylight

I don't know where to start, I'm just a little lost

Zayn had been home for a week and we had been spending as much time as possible with each other. Unfortunately that wasn't near as much time as I would of liked. For some reason management felt the need to have the boys really busy on their short amount of time off.

I sat in the in Brendon's living room waiting for Zayn to pick me up. It was ten passed six and Zayn was an hour late. I knew he wasn't good about being on time, but I couldn't believe he was an hour late. I looked at my phone hoping to see a text from Zayn telling me why he was running late, but I saw nothing. I stood up and walked into the backyard where Brendon and a group of his friends were hanging out in the backyard drink some beers while barbecuing.

"Wasn't Zayn suppose to pick you up a while ago?" Brendon ask as he sat his beer down in the table next to him.

"Yeah and I don't know why he's late," I walked over and sat down at the table where he sat his beer down next to his friend Connor.

"Your still dating that boy from that boyband?" Connor asked giving me a weird look.

"His name is Zayn and he's not a boy."

"But isnt he in a boyband, yea?" Nate said randomly as he walked over and stood next to my brother.

"Yes but just because he's in a boyband doesn't make him a boy. Also it really isn't a boyband they don't dance."

"I'm still gonna call them a boyband," Connor said before taking a drink of his beer.

"Not that this conversation isn't a blast and all but I'm gonna go call Zayn," I said standing up. I walked back inside and sat back down on the couch. I decided I would skip trying to text him and called.

I dialed his number and I felt like it rang forever. I was about to hang up when I heard Zayn say hello. He sound like he had been drinking.

"Babe where?" He asked. I could here loud noises it sounded like he was in a club or a pub.

"I'm at Brendon's house waiting for you to pick me up," I said trying not to sound annoyed.

"Fuck I forgot." I almost wanted to cry at the fact he forgot me.

"Of course you did."

"Can I get you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure," I sighed, I didn't even feel like fighting with him about forgetting. I was learning that I was becoming pretty forgettable.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna take a Drabble approach on writing this story. So so chapters might be short some might be long it all depends on what comes to mind.

Please comment and let me know what you think of Zayn and Jude.

Here's a Liam story I'm working on called Prozed Flower

Chapter title from Love Somebody by Maroon 5