Sequel: Nightmares
Status: This won't be more then 10 chapter. I'm not sure on the length yet.

Daylight

I was late but I arrived

That night Zayn forgot to get me I really couldn't sleep. I just layed in my bed wondering why he forgot me. I wondered how much longer he would want to stay together. I knew I was probably a handful to deal with, with always having to worry if I was eating or not.

The following morning when I woke up, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a cup of coffee before walking outside so I could sit on the porch, and enjoy the morning sun. I sat there in my over sized shirt and pajama shorts just letting othe warmth of the sun hit my cool pale skin. I took a sip of the warm coffee and closed my eyes enjoying the moment of calm. When I opened my eyes I was shocked to see Zayn's car now parked in front of my Brendon's house.

I watched as he slowly strode towards the house. He was dressed in a pair of grey sweats and a basic black shirt and was kept warm by a demin jacket. I didn't say anything when he stood in front of me and I waited until he spoke first.

"I'm sorry I was a twat and forgot to pick you up," he said breaking the silence.

"It's okay," I lied. I truly wasn't okay with it.

"Why don't you go get dress and we can go grab so breakfast?" he asked as he sat down next to me on the porch.

"Okay," I said softly as I stood up.

I walked into the room I had been sleeping in and quickly changed into a pair of black leggings and an oversized grey sweater. I reached on the floor next to my bed and grabbed my black vans and quickly put them on. I walked outside and found Zayn sitting where I left him.

"I'm ready," I said as I ran my fingers through my messy hair.

"let's go," he said grabbing my hand and leading me towards his car.

The car ride to the cafe was quiet, neither of us said anything and music played lightly in the background.When we got there Zayn looked over at me and gave me a small smile.

"We're here," he said opening his door.

I got out of the car and walked over to him and he grabbed my hand as we walked towards the entrence. We walked inside and Zayn told the hostess that there was two of us, and she took us straight to a both in the
back.

"This is pretty early for you, isn't it?" I said breaking the silence that had grown.

"Yeah, but I felt bad for forgeting you." He said messing with the silverwear that was on the table in front of him.

"YOu don't have to feel bad," I said almost lying. I was honestly liked that he felt bad for forgetting me.

"I know, but I do feel bad."

"What can I get you two?" the blonde overly cheery waitress said as she stood at the end of the table.

"I'll take a number two, and a cup of tea," Zayn said sitting his menu down.

"I'll take a side of scrambled eggs, and a glass of orange juice," I said sitting my menu on top of Zayn's

"All right," she said smiling as she walked away.

We sat there for a moment before Zayn cleared his throat. "Is there a reason you only got eggs?" he asked.

"Yeah because I'm not hungry," I retorted.

"Yeah that what you used to say before everything happened," he said staring right into my eyes. I couldn't believe he thought I was sick again.

"It isn't like before," I said defending myself.

"How am I to know any differnt?"

"You're suppose to trust me," I said as I felt tears starting to brim my eyes.

"I don't know if I can," he said bluntly.

"I don't think anyone will ever let me live down the mistakes that I've made in life," I said as the tears slid down my cheek. I was crying for the fact that he didn't trust me and for the fact that I was never going to live down my mistakes I've made.

"It's because they weren't little mistakes."

"I can't have this conversation right now," I said as the waitress sat our food down infront of us.

"Okay," he said simply.

We ate breakfast in complete silence and the car ride to Brendon's house was same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Me by The 1975

Yeah it's been a long time, but I'm pretty sure I'm back.

Let me know what you think (: