Sequel: Nightmares
Status: This won't be more then 10 chapter. I'm not sure on the length yet.

Daylight

Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take

It had been a day since my lunch with Zayn and I had been avoiding anything to do with him at all cost. I wasn't near ready talk about what we had a breakfast. I wished with every bone in my body that everyone would just forget my problem and let me get better, without always asking me all the time if I'm eating. It's like I'm obviously eating, I literally never want to go back to rehab ever again.

I would down the isle of the grocery store helping Brendon pick out stuff I would want breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I looked over at Brendon as he held up two boxes of cereal. I saw that he had a box of kid sugary cereal and in his right hand, and in his left hand he had a box of heart healthy cereal.

"Nobody will judge you if you get the kid cereal," I said with a smile.

"I don't care what people think," he said putting the heart health cereal in the trolley.

"You don't have to prove anything, I'll the sugary stuff too," I said with a laugh tossing a box of the overly sugar cereal in the trolley.

"I'm only getting the sugary stuff for you," he said pushing the trolley towards the end of the isle.

"Sure," I said following right behind him.

"What do you want to eat?" Brendon ask me looking at the produce selection.

"Chicken is good," I said simply.

"Alright chicken it is," he said picking up the packet.

We finished up shopping and headed towards the check out. As Brendon unloaded the trolley I decided to scan over the magazines by the check out trying to find the latest issue of Vogue. My eyes were stuck on the cover of some trashy magazine that Zayn and I were on. It was a picture of us walking out of the cafe the other day after our fight. My eyes looked slightly puffy from how I had been fighting off tears. It was right after Zayn had told me he didn't trust me. I held the magazine in my hand studied how we looked. Zayn was walking in front of me with his hands in his pockets, I stood behind him looking completely distance from. I looked in the corner to see the bold caption on the page read, "One Direction's Zayn and his lady Jude are on the rocks."

I opened the magazine and turned to page that was talking about Zayn and I. I looked at the article and wanted to cry. The spread read, "Zayn and his girlfriend Jude Prescott seem to be on the rocks. The two of them were spotted leaving a cafe the other day and Jude looked like she had been crying. Zayn looked completely distance from her. Nobody is exactly shocked that they aren't working. Zayn is barely home do to touring and Jude is busy attending a University. Lets hope the two of them can work it out." I wasn't shocked at what they had to say. I quickly put the magazine back and joined the Brendon at the check out.

I was starting to wonder if Zayn and so could actually work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Lana Del Rey, Born to Die

I'm really into writing this story right now. Comment and let know what you think.