Status: this is my first story so comment, subscribe and let me know what you think

Wait. What?

one

I hung up the phone, grabbed my bag, walked out to the black car in the driveway and got in the passenger seat next to Nathan Owens. Once we pulled up to their house Destery ran outside and flung me over his shoulder and carried me inside, I was kicking trying to get him to put me down I kept on yelling “Nate make him put me down!” He didn’t do anything about it. Once we got in the house Destery put me down and said “We put away all of your stuff, and got you a new straightener because your was in horrid condition.” I smiled, and stuck my tongue out. Then I ran up the stairs to my room and set my bag in my closet and turned on my heater. I love when it is dark and hot, i’m not sure why. Then I ran down stairs to the kitchen to get some food, I grabbed a cold piece of pizza and ran upstairs. I turned on my Xbox and put in COD. Right before my dad died he bought me an Xbox because I played Joeys all the time, Joey was my 16 year old cousin we were very close until he moved to Florida, I miss him.

About an hour later I heard the door open and a sort of high pitched “Hi guys” and a canadian “Sorry, we were a little late, the taxi was stuck in traffic.” and my eyes widened as I ran down the hallway and looked down at the door and sure enough there were 3 people Matt, Leda, and... BLAKE!!!!!!! I Ran down the rest of the stairs yelling Blake's name he turned around and I attacked him in a hug. I haven't seen him in 3 years. Then I felt two more people join, it was Matt and Leda. “I missed you guys much.” “ I missed you too.” they all said simultaneously. I let go and so did they I asked “Who is sleeping where?” Destery replied “Matt and Leda in the guest room and Blake in your room with you. If that's ok with you?” “That's fine with me." and I grabbed Blake's suitcase and took it up to my room. I knew it was his Because I got it for him for his birthday, it was a solid black one and it was glossy on the outside and I got a venal sticker that was white and it was a hand with the middle finger up.

"Hey, slow down!" he yelled behind me. I ran into my closet and found 3 empty drawers I opened his suit case pulled out his shirts and stuck them into 1 drawer his pants into the next his boxers and his belts in the last. After that I ran into the bathroom and found a shelf without anything on it and put all his "mensessories" as he called them on the shelf.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chapter of my first story. So let me know what you think in the comments if theirs something I need to change in the next chapter, if you like it, or if I should delete it. Thanks :)