Status: this is my first story so comment, subscribe and let me know what you think

Wait. What?

Four

I walked in and didn't see any one else I wasn't surprised it was like 4 in the morning. So I ran up stairs in to my room and into the closet and walked back out in my DesandNate sweat pants and my MCR tee shirt. When I walked out Nate was standing in front of me and he opened his arms and I ran into them and started to cry into his chest and he just kissed my head and said I should get some sleep as he started to pull away. "Would you stay with me?" I asked him and he nodded and we both climbed into my bed. I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep. I didn't even worry about where Blake would sleep.
***Nate's POV***
I laid in my bed with the door open a little waiting for her to come home when she did I walked to her room and waited for her to come out of the closet. I saw a tear run down her cheek and I opened my arms, she ran into me and I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry. We stood there for a good 10 minutes and I said "You should get some sleep." and I let go and she said "Will you stay with me?" I nodded my head and we climbed in the her bed and she nuzzled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep.
***Zack's POV***
My phone buzzed and I looked at it. It was a picture of my older brother Jaxion and his girlfriend Analyese the caption was "GOOD MORNING!!!" I wasn't paying attention and some one in front and some one behind me moved. The person in front was Nate and I looked behind me it was Blake. He had his arms around me from the back. I felt safe in their arms but the only person I wanted around me at this moment was Des. I miss him. But he didn't want to be around me.

I moved arms off of me and got up. I turned around and they were practically were hugging each other, so I took picture and sent it to them, Matt, and Leda. I got dressed

I ran out to my car and drove to the mall. When I got there I took a picture of me and had a caption "yo bro". Little did u fucking know, I sent it to the wrong person. I forgot to delete the conversation, and I sent it to that girl abbey. I can't change my fucking number. I didn't know that I sent it to the wrong person until I got a reply it was a text that said "OMFG R U ZACK FUKING MERCER" from that Abbey girl. I replied "Well I'm not going to lie to you, yes. But you can't tell anyone u have my number or prank call my number, or give anyone my numbr promise" and she sent a pic and the caption was "promise.". This is the rest of the conversation. R u @ the mall by riverside? Yeah do u live in California? Yeah I do. Hey des and Nate r havin a meet up this afternoon. RLY yea u shod come its in front of the mall in a couple of hrs. Then my phone started ringing it was Abbey. I answered "Hello" "Do u have a Skype?" "Yes I do. Do you?" "Yeah, text me your Skype name so we can Skype." "Ok". I hung up and tested her my skype, and we skyped for a while and she asked if she could hang out with me, and I said yes. I also met her mom first over Skype, and she agreed to let me come over so she could meet me in person before sending her daughter with me.

I pulled in her driveway and parked my car. I knocked on the door, and her mom answered and let me in. Abbey came over to me and said hi.

Her mom asked me questions and I answered politely. And after about a half an hour me and abbey were walking out to my car. We drove to the mall. On our way their my phone started singing Going Down by Evenesence, and Nate's picture poped up "Can you answer that first me and put it on speaker." She nodded and grabbed my phone out if the cup holder and answered

"Hello"
"Zack, thank god wear the fuck are you?"
"I'm fine."
"Is someone with you?"
"Yes, her name is Abbey, Abbey say hi.
"Hi"
"Hello"
"You will meet her at the meet up."
"Oh shit that's today. Please be safe. Love you. See you later."

We parked and ran inside. Our first stop was the case store, I got a jack skelington studded case for my iphone, and she was looking at cases for her phone I walked over to her "What one do u like the most?" "The BODF one." and she walked to the other side of the store I grabbed it and payed for both.

I don't know what it was but I felt like she was my own sister even though I just met her.

When we walked out if the store I asked for he phone and she gave it to me I pulled off he old case and put on her new one and and gave it to her. "No, don't spend money on me." "I want to and you can't stop me." and I stuck my toung out at her. Next we stopped at Hot Topic. She got a IDEK shirt, some glow in the dark gauges, half black with white skulls and half white with black skulls skinny jeans, and a dork necklace with a nerd one with it, but I got the nerd one. I got a black dress, the same skinny jeans, pickachu plugs, batman sweater, 2 MCR shirts, and 2 Evenesence shirts. I payed and we had one last stop before the meet up. We went into Famous foot wear, "Do you have any DC high tops?" I asked her she shook her head and I led her to all the DC shoes "Go ahead and pick out a pair I didn't find any I didn't already have so I got a pair of blue knee high chuck taylor with white laces, I grabbed 2 sets of laces because Leda needed some new one. I walked over to Abbey and she picked out a pair that were blue and white. "Are you ready?" "Yeah, you?" "Let's go then." I payed and we left for the meet up.
♠ ♠ ♠
That is probably the longest chapter iv written
Please comment so I know what to do from here.
Also I have added my friend Kat as an author just sit she can go through and fizz my mistakes, that is the only reason, the story its self is written my me.
I want to thank Abbey for letting me use well her in general.
I think that's it. :)