Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

I Know it's Hard, but Who are You to Fall Apart on Me?

Vic's POV
I rolled over and groaned due to someone banging on my door. I got up and wrapped a blanket around me, it's kinda cold actually.
I walked over to the door and groaned.
"What?!" I screamed threw it. I looked back and saw Jaime roll over and continue snoring.
"Dinner is on the table bro." Mike mumbled and I heard his foot steps shuffling away.
I sighed and scratched the back of my head. I can really use food right now since well yeah, I did get quiet a work out. Seriously sex is the best work out ever. I laughed to myself and turned on the light, I looked behind me and saw that my clothes were everywhere. I smiled and picked up mines and Jaime's clothes and took them to the hamper. I walked to my drawer and took out some basketball shorts and a black hoodie for Jaime and for me I got my black sweat pants and plain black v-neck. I grabbed a pair of boxers and quickly got dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my hair was a mixture of bed head, and sex hair. I smiled and quickly brushed my hair. Ah okay that's much better. I walked over to my bed and gently shook Jaime.
"Hey love, get up." I whispered.
Jaime flickered his eyes open and smiled. "Hey," he yawned.
I smiled and pecked his cheek. "I got you some clothes, they're over there, I'm going downstairs cause dinner is ready, come done when you're done."
He nodded and sat up, stretching his arms over his head. I can seriously get use to this. I walked out of my room and downstairs to the dinner table and saw that my mom, my dad, and Mike had already start eating. Way to wait for me. I smiled and took a seat next to my dad.
"What's up Vic, ready for work Saturday?" My dad teased.
I laughed. "So stocked, actually I need money because Tony, Amber, Jaime, and I are going to the A Day To Remember show in two weeks."
"A day to who?" My dad rose an eyebrow.
Mike busted up laughing. "It's a band dad." He chocked out and I chuckled.
"Yeah, and so I need money for merch and food and after and just stuff like that. Tony got us the tickets so you know why not?"
"Aw that was very sweet of Tony." My mom smiled as I picked up a piece of my enchilada and smiled.
"Not sweet enough cause I'm not going." Mike grumbled and I laughed.
"We don't want a sophomore rolling with us, you kidding me. I don't need to babysit you young Mikey."
"I'll give you something to babysit." Mike mumbled and I kicked him under the table. He yelped and I laughed. We continued to eat and moments later Jaime stumbled down the stairs, he took a seat next to Mike and I smiled at him.
"Aw you look like you just woke up." My mom smiled as she walked into the kitchen to fix Jaime up a plate.
Mike looked at Jaime for a while then groaned. "Ew."
I kicked him again "Shut up!"
My mom placed the food in front of Jaime and he quickly began to dig in. Well it looks like I'm not the only one hungry from the sex. I smiled and we all continued to eat. The conversation was pretty lively as we all laughed and just talked about nothing in particular really. Once we were done Jaime and I helped my parents clean up, it was around nine so we said goodnight and headed up to my room. Once the door was closed I locked it and I turned to Jaime. He pulled me closer to his body as he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me all the way until I sat on my bed. I ran my hands up Jaime's hoodie and slightly took it off. I giggled as we got under the covers. Jaime pushed me closer to him and I kissed his chest.
"Why did you have to take off my sweater though?" Jaime laughed as he kissed my forehead.
I shrugged. "I don't know, you shirtless is hot."
He sighed and pecked my lips. I turned around and turned off the light.
"Goodnight, love." Jaime mumbled.
"Goodnight." I smiled and snuggled deep into his arms. And I felt myself drift off into sleep.
----
I woke up earlier than my alarm. I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 5:30 in the morning. I quickly got up without waking up Jaime and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out. I brushed my teeth and walked into my room again. I pulled on my stripped blue shirt and a black cardigan, I put on my dark blue skinny jeans, my dark gray vans, and my black beanie. I quickly ran my fingers threw my hair and sighed. Oh well I guess my hair is going to be a curly mess today. I walked to my back pack and took out a pen and paper.
'My love,
Good morning honey, I went to school early cause I have to take a test. Hopefully Tony can give you and Mike a ride alright? Ill see you in first period, muah I love you so much. Forever and ever from the moon and back, more than anyone has ever loved a human before (Hehe I don't know that much on others love but you get the point) Point is I love you more than you love me. So that being said good morning sunshine ill see you in a bit<3
Love Vic.'
I folded the paper and scribbled Jaime on it. I placed it up on my night stand where my alarm is, he will see it. I gently kissed Jaime's cheek and grabbed my back pack, soccer bag, and phone. I walked downstairs quietly and grabbed my keys from the key hook or whatever. Although I would really love to wake up next to Jaime, I really need to talk to Mrs. Arbizu. Like really beyond bad. I don't know why but like talking to her just feels good you know? I know I can always talk to Tony, Amber, Christina, Mike, and Jaime. But something just about her sometimes I can tell her something's more than my own best friends because well sometimes she just understands things more. Ill tell them eventually but you know something's are just easier to talk to someone you know won't say anything to anyone about what you guys just talked about. Maybe that's why I like telling her everything, because I can trust her. I sighed and grabbed a bag of pop tarts from the cabinet and a bottle of orange juice. I shoved them in my soccer bag and headed out the door, quickly locking it. I walked to my car and unlocked it and threw all my belongings in the back seat. I slid into the passengers seat and shoved the key into the ignition. I quickly backed out of the drive way and got onto the rode. I drove until I saw a Star Bucks. I got out and locked my door and walked inside. I looked at the menu and smiled at the cashier.
"Hello, how can I help you?"
"Hi, may I have one Carmel Frappe, not on ice if you can, and ill have a java chip. And I'll take two muffins." I smiled.
"Would that be all?" She smiled.
"Yes ma'am that's it."
"You're total is $17:50"
I nodded and took out my wallet and handed her a twenty dollar bill. She gave me my change back and I gave her my name. I put my change into the tip jar and walked onto the side. After about five minuets or so I got my order and walked back to my car I got in and headed for the school again. I hope Mrs. Arbizu likes coffee, and muffins. I tried. It took me about ten minuets to pull into the school and when I arrived it was sevenish. Alright enough time for us to talk and basically have breakfast. I grabbed all my bags, and the coffee with the muffins, I took out my keys and locked up my car and started to head up to the school. I walked into the elective buildings and walked straight for Mrs. Arbizu's room. I put my hand on the handle and pulled the door forward and it was open. I walked in closing the door, and she was stapling some papers.
"Good morning Mrs. Arbizu." I smiled.
She looked up and laughed. "Aw you got coffee for you and Jaime."
I shook my head. "For you and me, I don't even know if Jaime's up yet." I pulled up a chair next to her and sat down.
"Aw Vic you didn't have to." She said as I gave her the Carmel Frappe.
"But I wanted to. Sorry I didn't know what coffee you would want so I just took my best guess, and oh I got muffins." I took out the gigantic muffins and placed them on the bag. She took out two napkins and we placed both of them on the napkin.
"Seriously Vic you're so sweet." She mumbled as she took a small sip of the coffee.
"Just figured we can have a little something to start off our day. Anyways, I actually need to talk to you." I said.
I took a sip of my drink and ugh, I see why I love this so much it's so good. I looked up as Mrs. Arbizu took a final sip of her coffee and sat it down.
"Well what's up what happened?"
I put my drink down as well. "Alright well my parents have been in the process to become Jaime's legal guardians because his parents don't give a shit about him and my parents love him to death. So for the past weeks Jaime's been staying at my house and oh god Mrs. Arbizu you don't know how perfect it is. It feels sort of like we're- we're.."
"Married?" She finished for me as she took a small bite of the muffin.
I picked up mines and took a small bite, I groaned, ugh such a good muffin. I put it down and took a sip of coffee.
"Yeah, that's exactly how it feels."
She giggled. "That's cute, now I'm assuming since you guys act like a married couple their has been uh-"
I looked down and started blushing. "We haven't had sex much only four times. But oh my god Mrs. Arbizu we had something else last night, something more than just sex, for the first time we made love. It was so wonderful and great and oh my god Mrs. Arbizu it was so amazing and when we were done and he pulled me closer to him and he told me he loved me I felt that I did love him more, and I didn't think that was possible."
She smiled as she took a sip of her coffee. "That's how when you make love, that's how it feels. It's such a wonderful and loving experience you know? So was this the first time you felt like that?"
"I mean the first time we had sex was because we got in this thing and it was basically make up sex, the second time we just needed it to get out of our system I guess, the last last time was because another make up sex, and last night, last night was just because not make up sex, we didn't have to get it out of our system, we both wanted to and we both love each other and it got closer last night. I never felt so close to him before and it felt so great." I smiled as I looked up at her.
She let out a small chuckle as she took a sip of the coffee. "Feeling love, showing the love, and getting closer to the sex is two things. It's great that you felt that way right now."
I leaned back and smiled. "And I'm sorry that I have to sound like a girl with all this, it was just really great."
"So I'm guessing you guys share a same bed?"
I nodded. "It is like we're married."
She leaned in and semi squealed. "We both know its going to happen, when are you going to you know, purpose?"
My eyes widened. "Purpose?"
"It's always great to keep these things in mind Vic." She smiled.
I looked around. "Uh, I don't know. When the time is right and I get enough money for a ring? I don't know. What I would do is, I'd purpose to him without a ring and with a ring pop and later I'd get him the ring, he's a big cheese ball when it comes to things like that so he would actually find it the cutest thing ever."
She laughed. "My husband purposes to me where we first met."
I smiled. "That's cute but in order to do that I would have to go to my old elementary school and not planning on going there ever again in my life."
"How long have you and Jaime known each other?" Mrs. Arbizu asked.
"Well, since kindergarten but we actually started talking and became best friends in third grade."
"That's a long time, when did you start liking him?"
I sighed. "If I remember right, seventh grade."
She sighed. "Aw cute. Maybe you can propose to Jaime in a different place that's close to both of your hearts."
I took a sip of my coffee and thought about her idea. A smile crept on my face as I thought of the perfect place. The bell had rung. "Thanks for the talk Mrs. Arbizu You're the best!" I quickly hugged her and went to class. By the time I made it to first period, Jaime was already in his seat. I smiled as I saw him sitting in his desk. I walked to my desk and saw a note on it. I stared in Jaime's direction and saw him smirk. I unfolded the note and it read
"I missed waking up to your face this morning. I missed your body up against mine the most though. I love you with all my heart and that will never change. Your my heart and soul." Reading his note made me smile like an idiot. I just wanted to be Vic Preciado already. I let out a sigh and thought about my future with Jaime as class went on. After class, I was so excited to get to health that I practically ran to her class.

Jaime's POV
"Vic!" I yelled as he dashed to second period. I sighed and walked to class. Walking alone was weird because I felt like everyone was staring at me. Whatever.
Before I took a seat, Mrs. Arbizu told me "Jaime, Coach Diaz wants to see you." She smirked and I looked at Vic who was also smiling at me. I got so confused and anxious to see what's gonna happen. I nodded and made my way to Diaz's office.
"It's okay Jaime." I said to calm myself down. I took deep breaths. As I breathed out I felt as if I was being followed. I looked behind me but I saw nothing. I shook it off."You made it. Nothing to worry about." I took two other deep breaths. I felt watched again so this time I turned around and I saw a figure dash behind the corner. I went to the corner and the figure was running around another corner. I sighed out of frustration. I had no time of run after them so I just walked to Diaz's office trying to calm myself down. Before I knew it, I found myself knocking on Diaz's office door.
"Come on in." Diaz sounded cheerful. "Jaime! Please sit!" He motioned at the two chairs in his office. I did as I was told and I heard Diaz sigh and that made me nervous. "First of all, thanks for trying out." I was freaking out by now. "Second of all.-" I could feel myself sweating. "Congrats on making the team kid! You got some serious skills!" I let out a sigh relief.
"Re-really?" Was all I could choke out. I ran my fingers through my hair. I was in shock.
Diaz chuckled at my reaction. "Yeah! You start next week!" Diaz got up and went to get me a jersey. "Oh, forgot to mention, don't be late like your bone head friends Fuentes and Perry." I laughed and nodded walking towards the door. "It'll be bad if the new co-captain were to show up late." I looked back at Diaz who was smirking.
"Me?" I pointed to myself as I took a couple steps forward.
Diaz nodded his head in approval. "You're captain with Fuentes. You did good Preciado. I expect you to keep it up."
I nodded my head. "Yes sir." I left Diaz's office with the biggest smile on my face. I walked back to class still in shock. I made the team. ME! Jaime Preciado. I stopped in the hall and unfolded the jersey. Number 9 was in the front and back of the jersey. I examined the back and it had "PRECIADO" on the top in white lettering. I smiled at the jersey. I still couldn't believe I made the team, let alone captain. Being co-captains with my boyfriend was gonna be fun. I grinned as I folded the jersey back up and began walking. My smile faded away because I felt followed again. I sighed and looked back. I saw a figure turn the corner again. I pinched the bridge of my nose and walked back to turn the corner. The figure didn't make it to the other corner in time so I yelled to them. The figure stopped and turned toward me. My first instinct was to smash the persons face in.
I rolled my eyes "Allie. What the fuck do you think your doing following me?"
Allie had a stupid grin on her face "I want you to know that Vic is mine."
My hands balled up into a fist. "What?" I said not knowing if she knew about Vic and I or not.
"I said Vic is mine." Allie then pointed to herself.
I rolled my eyes again "Okay. And?" I scoffed and began backing away.
She went to her phone and pulled something up. "I don't think you understand. I know everything and Vic's mine." I was gonna walk away until I head my voice in the video Allie was playing.
"I don't know what sick game you're trying to pull but Vic's mine-" I walked up to Allie. "Vic has and will always be mine." I mimicked her smirk. "Got it?"
Allie shook her head. "Jaime, you still don't get it." She walked closer to me. "Vic is mine."
I laughed. "Have you watched the video? He's obviously mine." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"I see that but he's mine and if he isn't then your little secret is out." She then walk up so close that we were face to face and I could smell her perfume.
"The video proves that he's mine and always will be." I backed away. "Do what you want." I then left to class.
-
"I'm so happy for you baby!" Vic squealed loud enough for the people at our table to hear. I felt Vic hold my hand.
"Yeah, congrats man!!" Tony said though a mouth full of food.
"Baby, don't talk with your mouth full!" Amber nugged Tony and he giggled.
We all laughed and moments later Christina and Mike joined our table.
"Wow sitting with you guys are actually sitting with us?" Vic laughed.
"Yeah cause why not?" Mike laughed.
"Anyways, Vic do you want to come with me to the mall later? Mike obviously doesn't like it and I was hopping you can come and help me pick out a new dress." Christina smiled.
Vic squealed "Oh god yes! I love dress shopping ill love to help you out!"
"Thank The Lord for our gay friends!" Christina laughed.
"Yeah Jaime, do you want to come and help me dye my hair? Tony hates doing it and well yeah our boyfriends suck."
I smiled. "Sure, ill go home with you I guess."
Mike groaned "What am I going to do?"
"You can come with babe." Christina rubbed his arm.
"No fuck that you know I hate going shopping the stores are boring."
"Fine then whatever." Christina grumbled.
"If you want Mike we can just hang out, I hate dying Amber's hair more than anything so we could just kick it and have bro time." Tony shrugged.
Mike nodded. "Yes okay sounds like a plan!"
The lunch flew by quickly and the bell rang, we cleared up our table and went our separate ways to class. I walked into my fourth period and sighed. Alright rest of the day, you better be good. But one thing is for sure, I have to tell Vic about Allie later, when it's just us alone.
---
Vic's POV
I smiled as I killed the engine of the car. I turned to Christina as I got out of my car and locked it.
Christina shivered. "It's cold." She whined.
I laughed as I opened the trunk of my car and took out my soccer pull over from my soccer bag. I closed the trunk back up and handed the sweater to Christina.
"Here ya go dear, hopefully it's warm enough for you."
She put it on and hugged me. "You're the best Vic."
I smiled. "Shit I better be!"
She giggled as she pulled away and we made our way inside the mall.
"Okay, so since you're the best future little sister in history, ill buy you a whole outfit, and we'll go out to lunch. And I sort of need you to help me out on something, I hope it isn't cheesy."
"Aw no you don't have to Vic I can buy my own outfit and split lunch with you."
I wrapped my arms around her. "No shut up and let me do this okay?"
She sighed. "Okay okay fine."
"Why do you need a dress anyways?" I asked as we pulled away and started walking to the escalators.
"Well, Mike is taking me out this Saturday, he won't tell me where but I you know want to look cute and stuff." She looked down and smiled.
"I'll help you out with that lovely." We walked up and into this small little dress store.
"Vic, my legs are like really swore." Christina groaned.
I rose my eyebrow "Why?"
She shrugged. "I don't know maybe all the walking and P.E today and stuff so maybe my legs are just reacting? I don't know."
"Well I hope you're okay." I mumbled as I started fumbling threw some dresses on a rack.
She sighed. "I will be, I will."
"Oh, Chrissy how about this one?!" I took out a black tight fitting dress and held it up, Christina held it in between her finger tips and nodded.
"I actually like it, maybe. Lets keep looking around but keep it in your hands."
I nodded and held onto the dress.
"Oh how about this one Vic?" She pulled out a red strapless dress.
I shook my head. "No that dress is to dressed up, you don't know where Mike is taking you so don't you want to be prepared for anything?"
She sighed. "You're right."
"Of course," I giggled. "Now lets keep looking."
After a while of dress hunting Christina kept complaining about one thing or another and wanted to leave the store, so we finally decided on the first dress I saw and it wasn't a bad thing because the dress was perfect.
"Now the dress is so pretty." I smiled as I took the bag from the cashier and walked out of the store. "Now all we need to get you is probably a nice cute cardigan, a good small purse to go with it, some shoes, and maybe a nice flower to go in your hair."
Christina shook her head "I already have all that."
I laughed. "Then come by the house and show me later."
She smiled. "Of course I will."
"Now, can we get what I need? Then we will go for a burger or something, or whatever you want."
She groaned. "Ugh a burger with a large chocolate shake and some fries sounds so good."
I nodded. "Yes, yes that does now come on." I grabbed her hand and started dragging her away from the spot she was in. Hopefully with the thing I'm about to do it won't be a mistake, maybe I won't be moving to fast, maybe I am. I don't know but hey it's cute right? I hope so. I snapped up my head an walked into the jewelry store.
"Hi how can I help you?" The woman behind the counter smiled.
"Hello," I walked closer with Christina following me. "Do you guys by any chance do promise rings?"
I heard Christina squeal. "Oh my god, you're getting Jaime a promise ring?!" She ran closer to me and grabbed my shoulders. "I want to help you pick it out, please?!"
I giggled. "Of course you can help out." I turned my attention back to the lady. "I'm so sorry, she's just excited I guess."
"That's okay, now who's the lucky gal getting this ring?" The lady asked as she bent down and grabbed a box. "Don't worry these are only displays."
I laughed. "Oh okay, and the ring is actually for my boyfriend."
The lady smiled. "Aw that's cute, I'm very sure he will love it, we got tons of choices."
I nodded. "That's great."
"Okay first though, since promise rings come with in things written in them, do you have any idea what you want on it?"
I turned to Christina "I always ask forever, and he always says and ever. Do you think that would be good?"
Christina's face lit up. "No write that Sleeping With Sirens song what's the line? Oh yeah they say that love is forever, but your forever is all that I need. And his can say like please stay as long as you need. Oh my god that would be so cute Vic you have no idea, it's like you ask forever, and he promises it. It makes sense if you think about it."
I laughed and lightly kissed her forehead. "I love your brain right now, future little sister."
I turned back to the lady. "Do you think you could write that out? Would it be to long?"
She laughed and waved her hand in a no gesture. "Not at all, you should see some of the ones we get. Now ring size and of course promise rings stick to silver. Anyways I'm going to need both of your guys ring sizes."
I groaned. "Fuck his ring size, this is suppose to be a surprise and I can't randomly ask him his ring size."
She sighed. "Oh man maybe if you have a picture of his hand, I can make an estaminet?"
I nodded. "Well I'm just letting you know right now he plays bass, so his hands are pretty big." I took out my phone and found a picture of Jaime and me. I zoomed in on Jaime's hand as best as possible. I showed her and she nodded.
"He looks like a six, but just to be sure we will give him a six and a half, in rings it makes a lot of a difference. And for you let me see your hand." I extended my hand and she took my ring finger and quickly measured it with measuring tape. "Ah okay you're a three alright. Now what were the lines again? I didn't write them down."
I smiled. "For mines you can write they say that love is forever, but your forever is all that I need. And for his you can write please stay as long as you need."
She finished scribbling and showed me the paper, once I smiled and said yeah she sighed.
"Alright, I'll give you a call to pick up the rings. They should be done in the next three days or so, but if his ring doesn't fit him bring it back and we can always adjust it okay?"
I nodded and shook her hand "Alright thank you so much."
"Oh and when you come back and get the rings, ask for Beth because ill be the only one who knows where they are."
I smiled. "Thank you Beth, I'm Vic and this is Christina."
"Nice to meet you guys, have a great day."
We waved bye to Beth and started walking out of the store.
I turned to Christina. "So how about some lunch?"
---
Jaime's POV
I walked up to the porch and knocked on the door, my hands were stained with brown hair dye. It was great, I've never talked to Amber on a level like that. Well she did the talking, I only listened and gave her a lot a a lot of advice. But still, I enjoyed it. Moments later the door flew open and Mrs. Fuentes smiled. "Hey you're back."
I nodded. "Yeah, is it just you by yourself? Both Vic's or Mike hasn't came back yet?"
"Nope, it's just us." She smiled as I walked in and closed the door, locking it. I walked over to the light and she saw my hands.
"Oh my god, what happened?"
I laughed. "Amber happened, I was helping her dye her hair cause I guess Tony didn't want to help so she asked me and I said yeah and now I have hands that are stained in brown dye, at least it wasn't red or anything then I would look like a cereal killer or something."
Mrs. Fuentes laughed. "Are you hungry? There's left over enchiladas if you want something to munch on."
"Yes oh god that sounds good right now, Mrs. F you make the best enchiladas!"
She giggled. "Aw Jaime I feel honored." She then put some enchilada and rice on a plate and placed it in the micro wave. She pushed a couple of numbers and the humming soon started.
"Now Jaime, I just want to let you know I met up with our lawyer today."
My body froze. I want to jump out of happiness they already got the process going?! "Really?!" I chocked out. I put my back pack on the chair and sat down.
"Yes, he went over the process and we're going to start it tomorrow."
I sighed. "This is great first I make the soccer team and now this?"
Mrs. Fuentes practically squealed. "Oh my gosh Jaime you made it?!"
I nodded. "Yes. Diaz made me co captain with Vic haha the irony huh?"
She came over and hugged me. "I'm so proud of you!"
My grip on her tighten. "Thank you, I love you."
She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you too."
And this is what I've really wanted out of my own mother. For her to get excited when I accomplish something. For her to support me with anything. But sadly my mom isn't like that. It hurts but what can you do? Nothing, you can't really do anything to really fix it.
"Oh you're food is heated." Mrs. Fuentes said and I got pulled from my thoughts. My arms fell off of her as she brought back my plate.
"When do you start?" She asked as I started to cut up my enchilada.
"Diaz said I start practice next week but he never really told me what day so ill ask him." I said as I put a piece of the enchilada in my mouth and groaned, ugh such a good piece of enchilada.
She nodded. "Good, you need to know. Well ill let you eat you're food, I'm going back into my room. Oh yeah and Jaime?"
I looked up from my plate. "Yeah?"
"I think you might need this." She said as she walked over and placed something on the counter, she quickly walked away and I heard the door shut. I looked down at the counter and smiled. A key, a key to the house. I took the key in between my finger tips and held it to the light. I let out a happy sigh and slipped the key into my pocket. I'm finally at home, and it fucking feels great. I looked back down at my food and started to eat again. Moments later the door flew open and I saw Vic kick off his shoes and throw his bags over his shoulders and on the floor. He had a cup in his hand and he kicked his bags again.
"Hello? Mom?!" He called out. Moments later Mrs. Fuentes came out.
"Yes love?" She said as she closed her bedroom door. Vic extended his arms and she quickly fell into them. I smiled as he kissed the top of her head. Once they pulled away, Mrs. Fuentes kissed his cheek and Vic smiled.
"How was your day mama?" He asked as he walked to the living room. His eyes met mines and his smile grew bigger. I smiled as I continued eating.
"Good good, met up with our lawyer for Jaime after I got off work."
"How did that go?" Vic asked.
"Good, we're starting the process tomorrow. Are you hungry?"
He shook his head. "No I already ate."
"Alright good, ill be in my room then, love you both." She kissed both of our heads and walked back into her room. Once it was quiet and we heard the t.v loud Vic sat next to me.
"How did Ambers go?" He asked.
I held out my hands. "Good if you ask me, how did shopping with Christina go? Did she find a dress?"
He ran his hands over his face and sighed. "Yeah it was good, and yes we found a cute dress." Vic looked up at me and titled my chin.
"Can I have a kiss?" He asked, blushing.
I looked down and smiled. I quickly crashed my lips onto his and gave him a small peck. We pulled away and Vic smiled.
"I've missed that all day." He wrapped his arms around my stomach and sighed. "I've missed you."
I finished my plate and got up and quickly washed it. I walked up the stairs with Vic quickly following. I walked into his room Vic came in and shut the door, locking it. I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck. He leaned up and gave me a gentle kiss. I leaned down and started pecking his neck, I moved my lips to his shoulder and back to his lips. I sat down on the bed and Vic sat on my lap, wrapping his legs around y waist and he pushed himself closer to me. I smiled and rested my hands on the small of his back. Vic smiled and kissed me again. He pulled away and sighed.
"Christina was acting weird." He mumbled.
I laughed. "That was random, but how so?"
He shrugged. "I don't know, she just was."
I brought Vic in for another kiss and I ran my hands up his shirt. Vic groaned and lightly bit onto my bottom lip. He started rocking his hips onto mines and I quietly moaned. I moved my lips to Vic's neck and started sucking on it, once his skin bruised and ached purple. I pulled away.
"If your pants aren't off in the next five seconds I swear to god Vic we're having some problems."
♠ ♠ ♠
Asdffghjkl ew no Allie ew go away no one likes you! Ugh oh guys Christina is acting all weird ;o Aw Jaime made the soccer team, FUENCIADO! Jaime you sass master making Vic take off thy pants. Omfg guys thanks for the comments we love you guys so much♥ Big thanks to f0reverandal0ne and Billiethemisfit for always making us smile with your lovely comments, love you guys ;* Keep the comments coming? Much besitos muah! ♥
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil<3333333333333333333