Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

But Tonight I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again

Jaime’s POV
I sat on my bed waiting for Vic to come with Tony.
Ugh, I know he likes him. Vic doesn’t even know how I feel. But I do know that there’s something there for him, defiantly something more than my friend feelings. I let out a small sigh, maybe sooner or later I’ll grow a pair and tell him. Maybe, I don’t want to confuse him and have him run to the blade that’s always calling his name, trying to break apart my Vic. MY VIC. He’s mine no matter what. I brought my knees up to my chest and a small content sigh escaped from my lips.
“If I told Vic when he told me about Tony then this wouldn’t have happened.” I mumbled to myself. Who am I kidding, why would Vic like me?
He’s perfect and I’m just a stupid ugly fuck who can’t do nothing right, and Vic’s this perfect human being who has everything.
Before I could think anymore I heard my door bell filling the empty air of my house. I got off my bed and began to walk downstairs to my front door, I let out one breath and gently turned the top lock on my door, once that was I turned the door knob, pulling the door open at the same time I let my breath out.
I totally forgot I was holding it, smooth Jaime, smooth.
I saw Vic’s face and couldn’t stop the smile that was spreading on my own. Oh god, why is he so perfect?
“Hey Jaime!” Vic smiled and leaped into my arms, laughing. I held him and twirled him and me around. I took and breath once again and I inhaled the aroma of Vic being freshly showered. He smelled amazing, I wanted to breathe in his aroma all day but then I remembered that Tony was also at my house.
I let out a cough and turned my attention to Tony. “Hey, what’s up man?” I didn’t know whether to hug him or just shake his hand so I just motioned for his to come in, even though I’d rather it only be Vic and I but the more the merrier, I guess.
“Thanks for having me over man, I appreciate it.” Tony smiled as he entered my house.
“Anytime man.” I was trying not to show my anger toward him so I smiled back. “Pizza is already ordered and is on its way here. Wanna watch a scary movies while we wait?”
“Yea man! I love scary movies. Whachu got?” Tony really likes scary movies? Maybe he’s not such a bad guy after all.
"I got some original Michael Myers, the Scream moves and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." I didn't have a big horror collection but it was decent.
Tony nodded in approval "I'm down to watch some Michael Myers, if you guys are into it." I'm starting to like this kid even more.
"Yeah, sure." Vic said, finally engaging in conversation.
"Okay, I'll put it on." I then walked to my T.V. and flipped to the right channel and popped the first Michael Myers into the DVD player. "Anyone want anything to drink?" I had to be a good host, right?
"Water please. Hey Jaime, did you hear that they're planning on remaking the third Michael Myers?" I thought I was the only one who was obsessed with horror movies, no one, besides me even knew about the remakes.
I walked to the fridge to get water bottles for Tony, Vic and I. As I walked back to the living room, I noticed that Vic was all smiles. Vic's smile made me melt inside. I have to tell Vic my feelings. I know I'm not capable of holding my feelings in for long. They're gonna come out eventually.
Just then the door bell rang which pulled me from my thoughts.
"Must be the pizza." I said as I got up and got my wallet out of my back popocket.
"Jaime, I got it." Tony said while he was also get out his wallet. "I'm the guest." He said and smiled. Yup, there is nothing wrong with Tony. What was I thinking? I insisted that I pay but Tony was really wanting himself to pay.
After the pizza was paid for, we then pressed the play button on the movie and sat in silence for a while.
"Can you believe how cool the effects are? I mean, the killings just look so realistic!" Tony said.
"I don't think so man. I think the killings in the remakes are more realistic." Were Tony and I really arguing about which version of Michael Myers was better? I guess you could say we were bonding?
After we watched the scary movie and devoured the two pizza, I got the urge to play soccer.
"Tony, wanna play some soccer?" I asked as I went to get my soccer ball.
"Sure man!" Tony was now putting on his soccer shoes and his shin guards. I can't believe he wants to play, I can't believe I'm asking, the only person I play really with is Vic. Whatever, maybe Tony is actually tough to beat. Vic's great and everything but it's really easy for me to kick his ass, I sort of want to see what Tony can do.
After a couple minutes of getting things ready, we went out to my backyard and started to play.
I kicked the ball to Tony and we passed it around for a little warming up and all.
"Enough of the sissy stuff, show me what you got." Was that a challenge? Well, challenge accepted. Tony passed the ball to me I bounced it a little and Tony rolled his eyes.
"Any time." He chuckled.
I then kicked the ball in between his open legs and ran down my yard as fast as I could Tony got the ball. I groan, quickly kicking the ball out of his foot I took it in my right foot and sprinted with the ball to my goal post, I kicked it in with full force and I watched it bounce off the net. A small smile spread across my face, ha! I got it.
"Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!" I yelled and ran around the yard, laughing! "1-0" I said still laughing.
Tony shook his head."Fuck man, Vic wasn't kidding you do got some skill." He said with a smirk.
"Thanks man," I said "Wait, Vic told you I played?" How did I even come up in the conversation, I do got to remember this is Vic's crush, why would he talk about me with him?
"At practice," Tony started dribbling the ball in between his feet. "Vic was telling me about his day, witch consisted of you, and then I asked about you and stuff and he told me you played. I asked him if I could tag a long and play a game with you, had to see for myself because him being the best on the team, he said you can beat him like nothing." I just nodded.
"Well then let's get this game started." I felt the rush of competition shooting up my veins. After that was said we started our the game. As we were playing I couldn't help but feel like I forgot someone or something. What am I forgetting? It can't be something, right? Oh well. It's most likely nothing and I'll just keep playing.
I ended up scoring about 10 more points on Tony. Yes. "11-0" I said out of breath laughing.
Tony smiled whiping his sweat off with his shirt. "Dang, I hear you were good but I didn't t know you were that good!" He laughed. "Why didn't you try out? We could use your talent!"
I shrugged. "I don't know, I don't think I'm good enough."
Tony put his hands on his hips and let out some more breath. "Are you fucking kidding?! Dude you're amazing! I can't keep up with you, you're really great honest, listen why don't you try out? Some guys got cut off the team cause grades and stuff so we're having try outs, why don't you come and I don't know try out?"
I rose my eyebrow at him. "Me? You want me to try out?"
He nodded. "Yeah do for sure, you're great and Vic is the best on the team, and if you come a long coach will start you like nothing! Maybe he will make you and Vic co-caps or something."
"I don't know man, I'll think about it." I said.
"Here if you change your mind, tell Vic to give you my number and text me, well talk about it and I'll have Vic and I personally introduce you to coach, sound good?"
"Yeah uhh sure okay, I don't know what to say Tony thank you."
He put his arm around my shoulder and gave it a small squeeze. "Dude no need to thank me, that's what friends do for each other right?"
I looked up at him, in shock basically, friends? We're friends. I thought this guy was a total tool, but he's actually really nice and cool and not bad at all. I was wrong all along.
"Right, well I will def text you." I nodded.
"Oh yeah, and if it isn't to much," Tony scratched the back of his head, his cheeks turning red. "Can you teach me some of your moves? I mean you don't have to, but like I said you're really good and I want to learn from the best."
I laughed a little and nudged him, opening the sliding glass door to my house, "Haha I'm not the best, but yeah man I can teach you a thing or two." I walked over to the fridge and threw him a water bottle. I looked to the living room and saw Vic slightly stretching, sort of yawning oh shit! I forgot Vic was here! Oh my god!
"Hey," He smiled and rubbed his eyes. "How did the soccer go?"
"Dude you weren't kidding Jaime has the greatest talent I've seen!" Tony bounced then sat on the couch next to Vic.
"You're just being nice." I laughed a little.
"What was the score?" Vic asked.
"11-0" Tony sighed. "I told him he should come to the try outs next week, I even said we will take him and introduce him to couch, he will be on the field in no time!"
Vic nodded and smiled. "That's a great idea, come on Hime you know it's my dream to play soccer with you."
"You already do." I said sort of confused.
"Oh but you know what I mean!"
I looked at the floor and sighed, "I don't know I'll think about it."
Vic wrapped his arm around me, it sent a rush of butterfly's in the pit of my stomach. "Alright."
We then sat there in silence, not the awkward silence's you would expect it to be but just enjoying being there together, Tony and I have seemed to create a new friendship. Maybe things won't be so bad, even if Vic likes him. I mean who cares right? I heard a phone start buzzing and Tony looked down smiling.
"Hey baby." He smiled.
My body froze and I looked at Vic staring at the floor, oh shit oh shit.
"Alright I'll see you there, I love you too." Tony smiled and hung up the phone. "I'll see you guys later, Amber needs me."
Vic got up smiling, wait why is he smiling? Tony has a girlfriend that should hurt him right? "Alright Tone, tell Amber I said hi, and she's as cute as a button!"
Tony laughed shaking his head. "I'll make sure to tell her. Bye you guys, and Jaime thanks for having me over, I'll see you guys later." He gave us a quick hug and ran out the door. I turned my body to Vic and proped my elbow on the couch. "I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"For?"
"Tony has a girlfriend that doesn't hurt you?"
He got a confused expression and started to laugh. "Oh nah, him and Amber are the cutest things I've ever seen."
"But you like him?" Okay seriously I'm confused.
He sank into his seat and sighed. "Okay truth is I don't like him Tony is a great friend and everything, but he's not the guy I like."
My heart started to turn. "Oh," I said my voice shaking, my heart feels like it's breaking because Vic never has lied to me, why can't he trust me. "You don't want to tell me because you don't trust me?" I said.
"No it's not that, I just have a feeling if I tell tell you, you won't like who I like." He said staring at the wall.
"Vic," I sighed. "Look, whoever you like I will most defenitly like him Tony was great and I thought you liked him."
"This time it isn't the same."
"Vic just tell me, it isn't that hard."
"No," He shook his head and mumbled.
I rolled my eyes. "Come on Victor, you know you can tell me."
"I don't think you'll understand." He said, looking at the wall.
"What makes this hard and not the other times? What makes this crush so special?" I asked.
Vic looked at me. "Him, he makes this so special."
"Vic!" I groan. "Just tell me!"
He shut his eyes and let out a sigh. "No."
I threw myself off the couch and walked away. "Fine, don't."
"Jaime!" He called out as I opened the sliding door and ran out the back door. "Jaime wait!" I heard him behind me as I ran to my moms rose garden, I opened the back gate to it and walked down the path way, originally she made it for my dad and her to sneak off to be all romantic and stuff, but now they don't even have time for that so this beautiful little place goes to waste. I snapped backed into the world and felt heat running to me, I stopped in front of the pawn and sighed kicking a rock into the water.
"Jaime...." Vic said, "Let me explain."
I slowly turned around. "Explain that you can't trust me?"
He closed his eyes and looked at the ground for a moment. "Just let me think." He said rubbing his hands. After a moment of silence he spoke up. "The reason why I lied to you is because I got nervous, I wanted to really tell you who it was but I couldn't because I know you wouldn't like who it turned out to be, but you're right you're my best friend and deserve to know, I'm sorry I lied to you. I shouldn't of and I should of told you right there."
I looked away at the flowers blowing in the wind. I felt a drip of water splash on my face and groaned. "Fuck." I mumbled as I began to walk away, leaving Vic behind.
"And it's you!" Vic screamed. "It's always been you, you're him, you're the guy!"
I stopped, feeling my heart burst out of happiness. "I just, know you're straight" Vic continued. "I know nothing between us can happen, Jaime they just can't." He trailed off. The rain began to pour harder down and I noticed I haven't turned around yet. Come on Jaime turn around.
"I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore cause you think this is to weird, me liking you and everything." I looked up at the sky and saw the rain pouring harder. I slowly turned around and faced him, I saw him looking down, is he crying? I slowly walked up to him, Jaime be careful you have to do this right. I heard him let out a soft sob.
I put my thumb under his chin, causing him to look up, tears were streaming down his face. The rain started to pour harder. I stared at him for a minuet, no smile on my face, just staring at him.
"I understand if you don't like me." He mumbled.
I smiled, cupping his hands he got a confused look. I gently pushed my lips onto his, he gasped a little out of shock, but slowly I found him kissing back, he threw his arms around my neck and slightly tugged at my hair. I've wanted this so bad, this feels so right, being with him feels so right. I just want to stay in this spot and kiss him forever, I rolled my eyes and let out a groan pulling away breathing hard. I collapsed my forehead onto his and smiled, he ran his hands threw my cheeks smiling.
"I like you too Vic." I said smiling.
"But Jaime you're straight aren't you?"
I let out a small chuckle. "No, I'm not. Vic I'm gay."
His eyes widened as he barried his face in the crock of my neck "So what now?" He ask.
I looked up at the sky and the rain was pouring harder. "I don't know." I shrug. "I really don't know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh cliff hanger! Omg sorry D; We we're planning on having an update by the end of the week, but we obviously couldn't wait any longer! Hope you guys liked it! Comments will be great! :)
Title credit goes to Pierce The Veil asdfghjkl<33333333333333333333333333333333333