Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

I Got Something to Tell You and it Just Can't Wait

"Oh shit." I whispered to myself as I held my stomach. I breathed in and out, once I was ready I slowly walked over to Christina who was still crying into her hands. Relax Vic, after all she's the pregnant one, not you. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She sobbed more and crashed her face into my chest. I felt my shirt getting socked from the tears. I think she cried on me for about a good hour. I just sat there and rubbed her back in silence. Once her sobs grew weaker and only turned into sniffles she finally let go of me and whipped her eyes.
"I-I- I don't know what to do Vic." Her tears rolled down again.
I caught one with my thumb and brushed it away. "Chrissy, I promise we'll get threw this, you know that."
"I don't understand how this happened, I was taking my birth control and Mike always used a condom." Her eyes grew wide. "Oh shit, Mike. No no I can't what am I going to tell him Vic?! I fucked up his life oh no." She began to cry again.
"Hey no don't say that you can't blame yourself. Remember it takes two, you can't get pregnant from master bating or something. It's no ones fault, having a baby is a joy actually."
She managed a small giggle. "But not at fifteen, Vic. What if Mike leaves me?" She started crying again.
I wrapped my arms around her. "Hey, hey no. Don't think that. Do you know how much Mikey loves you? Christina your his world. He would do anything for you. Anything and everything and he's not leaving no matter what. He knows for sure your the love of his life. You guys have been together for a very long time. And it may not seem like it but Mike isn't a little kid, he's real mature and sort of like a man. He's very much like my dad, and that's a good thing. Your to Mike how Jaime is to me. Jaime is the love of my life, and ill never leave him no matter what. Same with Mike, no matter what life throws at you guys, Mike will stand by you threw thick and thin. I promise, Mike isn't an ass. My parents are creating him into this man that I'm so proud of he will stay trust me. this is your guys baby anyways, my niece or nephew he won't leave, I won't let him."
"You have a lot of impact on him you know that right? He tells me all the time he looks up to you. So you and your parents are doing a fine job." Christina looked up.
I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Just remember, Mike, my mom, my dad, Jaime, Tony, Amber, and I got your guys back. Okay? We love you so much." I squeezed her. I got her off the couch. I got on a knee and pressed my forehead lightly to her stomach.
"Hey little one, ill have you in my arms in about nine months or so, you'll love your uncle Jaime. I love you got it? You're going to have great and loving parents, a great set of uncles, like Jaime, Tony, me, and an amazing aunt Amber. I love you so much." I lightly pressed my lips to her stomach. I rested my forehead on her stomach and kept whispering I love you, and I'm not going anywhere to the baby. Christina kept rubbing my back as I heard her lightly sobbing. After about five minuets or so I got back up and gave her a big hug.
"You, Mike, and the baby are going to be just fine. I promise you." I whispered.
I felt her tears roll down to my shoulder and I pulled away. I looked down at her and smiled.
"Come on, lets go." I started dragging her away from her house.
"We're we going?" Christina asked.
"To go tell Mike he's going to be a daddy, you can't hide this from him, the faster you tell him the better. Come on ill be with you the whole way threw it."
"Vic I can't do it."
I stopped walking. "You know Mike is not going anywhere, he loves you. Maybe it will answer all his questions since he's so confused and hurt. Come on Christina, ill be there one hundred percent of the way."
Christina sighed and locked up her house. We got into my car and started the drive. It was silent but I figured she needed it since after all she is going to tell Mike she's pregnant. At last we finally pulled into my driveway. I killed the engine and looked at Christina, she was staring at her hands, crying.
"Hey, don't cry. Everything's is going to be just fine alright? I promise you. I'm here for you." I unbuckled myself and got out of the car, closing the door behind me. I looked around and both of my parents are here, well at least they get to here it now right? I looked at Christina who was slowly getting out of the car. I sighed and walked over to her, extending my hand. She quickly took it and we were on our way to the front door. I gave her hand a million gentle squeezes. We got to the door and I heard her let out a big sigh. She's so scared, I wish I can help her out with not being scared, but what can I do on that? I opened the door and walked in, Christina following closely behind me. We walked into the living room and saw my mom and dad cuddled up on the couch, Jaime laying on the floor, aww my baby he looks so cute, and Mike laying down on the other couch we had. They all looked in Christina's and mines direction. I gulped and squeezed her hand harder. I brought her to my side.
"H-hey guys." I smiled shyly. "Can you guys talk for a minuet? This is sort of important." I scratched my neck and squeezed Christina's hand tighter. My mom and dad got up and joined Mike on the other couch. Christina and I sat down on the couch, hand in hand. I was still squeezing it. Mike's eyes narrowed down to our hands and he sighed.
"So um guys I don't know how was your days?" I looked around.
"Fine? Victor what's up?" My mom asked.
Christina held up her free hand. "Actually Mrs. Fuentes, this is sort of something I need to tell you guys."
"Well dear what is it?"
She took a deep breath. She met Mike's eyes and her own started to water. I squeezed her hand again and rubbed her back.
She looked up at Mike. "I- uh I'm- I'm pregnant."
I looked at all of their faces. My mom's and dad's face dropped, I heard Jaime sit up, I looked at Mike who had a blank expression.
"You're, you're what?" My dad asked.
"I'm so sorry to the both of you Mr.and Mrs. Fuentes, but please don't get mad at Mike this isn't his fault. It does take two, after all. I don't know how this happened we were always safe. Mike would always use a condom I was on birth control. I just I don't know." She trailed off.
My mom got up. "What do you have to say for yourself Michael?! How do you even plan on taking care of a baby?! Huh?! I raised you better than that."
Mike suddenly shot up. "Woah woah wait, what are you talking about?! Mom I'm almost sixteen, I can get a job. Don't worry about it."
"And how can you make your dad and me grandparents?! Have you thought about anyone but yourself?!"
"Sweet heart, yelling at Mike isn't the main focus right now, we have to be supportive." My dad mumbled.
"I'm- I'm, Mike I know you're going o leave her. I didn't raise you like that, I know I didn't."
Mike began to shake. "Excuse my language right now but what the fuck?!! You think I would fucking leave Christina?! Mom no. Do you know how much we have been threw?! Do you know how much I love her?! Shit this girl was my first kiss behind the swing set at the playground when I was five, she kicked my ass cause I broke her crayon. When I would bug her during nap time all the fucking time. I remember that time she kicked my ass again cause I stole her animal crackers. That time she chased me around the whole school cause I pushed her on her sand castle. The first time in fourth grade when we held hands. Or that time I helped her climb a tree and we sat there and she kissed my cheek. I remember that perfectly. When we started dating in 6th grade. The first time I said I love you and actually meant it was at the first local show I took her two in ninth grade. Mom, your afraid I'm going to leave her? Mom no, she's the love of my life, I'm sure of that. I'm going to marry her as soon as I can, mom you don't understand how much I love her. Christina is my life, I would do anything for her. And we're having this baby, and honestly yes I'm scared, but I know since Christina and I love each other we can do this. We can be parents, we got the best set of role models right here in front of my eyes. We'll both be good parents. I'm scared, yes I'm so fucking scared. I'm fifteen and I'm going to be a dad. That wasn't in the plans, but it is and I'm ready for this. I was going to marry Christina no matter what and I knew becoming a parent with her was coming but it happened now. But mom, don't be afraid that I'm going to walk out, you and dad have taught me better. I'm going to be there for Christina, no matter what. I'm not going anywhere you can promise that. But don't worry about me going and leaving her all alone in this world with our baby. It's ours for a reason, and I'm staying." Tears started streaming down Mike's eyes. This is the first time I've seen him cry. My mom got up and walked to her room. My dad quickly followed and the door slammed. I looked at Christina who was sobbing in her hands. I tapped her shoulder and pointed at Mike who was standing there, crying just as hard as Christina.
"Come here." Mike mumbled as he walked over to Christina. He pulled her into his arms and wrapped them tightly around her. So tight that I saw the veins in his arms popping out. He kept kissing the top of her head and kept repeating I love you to her. I leaned back and sighed.
"We'll get threw this Christina, I promise. Our baby is going to have the best life. I love you so fucking much." Mike sobbed out and his grip on her tightened.
I felt the seat next to me sink and saw Jaime staring at the sight like I was. I leaned in and crashed into his arms. I sighed and he kissed my lips roughly. I sighed and rubbed his back.
"Looks like we're going to be uncles." Jaime sighed.
I lifted up my head from his chest and smiled "Yes, we are." I held him tighter and smiled.
We both turned our attention to Mike and Christina who were just standing there, embracing each other. I leaned back. I got a fuzzing feeling as I looked at Mike just holding his pregnant girlfriend. Most guys would run, but not Mike. He cared more about his family now more than anything. That's something I can say I'm proud of.
Mike finally became a man.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANGEL I'M GOING TO MISS YOU TOMORROW YOU LITTLE SHIT UGH GOING TO STREET YOUTH RISING! D; I'll be there with you in spirit! Don't worry.Tell Jaime that I love him<3 ;) Anyways aw don't you just love Mike and Vic in this chapter? Little brother like big brother right?♥ Asdfghjkl we love you guys<3 Muah mucho besitos! ;* ♥
Title credit: Pierce The Veil <333333333333333333333