Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

I've Killed So Many Times, but I Can't Save the World from the Creatures that Don't Die

It was now Thursday, wow time actually does fly really fast, doesn't it? I was driving in my car Jaime next to me and Christina and Amber in the back. I just picked them up after Jaime, Amber, and I finished soccer practice and got cleaned up to go and actually buy some decorations for my parents vow renewal- and of course once the words 'vow renewal' came out of my mouth Tony and Mike automatically said no. Like Jesus's fucking Christ you think they would help out right? I looked down and saw Jaime's and mines promise rings, I'm surprised no one has even noticed. I parked at the parking lot of the mall. We all got out and Jaime grabbed my hand, Christina walked behind us.
"Vic I must say you look good." Christina chuckled as Jaime nodded.
I looked down at my black and gray vans, my red cardigan, white t-shirt, and this black and red scarf Christina chose for me a couple months ago. I laughed.
"You being pregnant makes you look even cuter." I giggled as we walked threw the doors of the mall.
"Alright Amber, you and Jaime have your list right? That's why you kid napped my boyfriend all day yesterday right?" I turned to Amber.
She laughed. "I kid napped him cause he's basically my gay. But yes mom we finished the list." She stuck her tongue at me.
I rolled my eyes. "Real mature. Come on guys lets go get some coffee or something I really want some." I sighed and we all started walking again.
"Are you okay?" Jaime asked.
I nodded. "Yeah fine, just a little stressed I guess are you? Babe you've been tossing and turning in bed for the past couple of nights, is everything fine with you?" I asked, placing my hand on his cheek, frowning.
Jaime nodded. "Just haven't been able to sleep I guess, it just happens."
I looked at him and shook my head. "Baby I'm so sorry, I wish I could help."
He smiled. "If you kiss me right now, that will help."
I smiled and gently pulled his face in for a quick kiss. When we pulled away Jaime laughed.
"Much better." He smiled.
I wrapped my arms around him and sighed. "Good, glad you do."
We finally got to the star bucks inside the mall and ordered the coffee. After about five minuets our drinks were ready and we all sat down.
"So let me get this straight, pregnant people can't drink coffee?" Amber looked at Christina.
"No, Mike and I have been reading and caffeine is really bad for the baby, that is why I stuck with tea. I didn't read for enough on why it is bad but it isn't good for it." Christina looked down and rubbed her belly.
I smiled. "Mike actually read baby stuff?"
Christina looked up. "He's the one that suggested we read, apparently I can't be stressed ether, and a lot of sex you know I don't feel comfortable with. So Mike's gonna have to tough it out for the next nine months, his penis is the reason why we're in this mess in the first place." Christina mumbled as she took a slow sip of her tea.
Jaime pulled me closer to him and I smiled.
"Yeah Tony and I haven't had sex in a while." Amber sighed.
Jaime laughed. "What's a while to you and Tony?"
Amber blushed "Since the concert."
"Five days, that actually is a while." Jaime mumbled as he took a sip of his coffee.
"Yeah I know, I just haven't been in the mood lately, being very careful now no offense Chris but I'm a soccer player, I can't be getting pregnant you know."
Christina laughed. "Non taken, I didn't want to get pregnant ether but now I am."
I sighed. "It's actually really great how Mike's acting."
She nodded. "Wouldn't be able to get threw this with out him."
"So anyways have you guys started considering baby names?" I squealed.
Christina laughed. "No not yet."
Amber smiled. "If it's a girl you're naming her after me right?"
Christina laughed even harder. "Hell no."
Amber rolled her eyes "You're lucky you're pregnant."
Christina laughed. "Oh I'm only kidding, I don't know yet we haven't started thinking. But Mike is forcing us to go to some like parenting class every other weekend or something."
I laughed. "Fucking Mike."
"At least he's actually being there and stuff." Jaime mumbled.
"Do you think if the situation were to be reversed, and you got pregnant with Tony would he stay?" Christina turned to Amber.
Amber looked up and sighed. "I don't know honestly I haven't asked him. We haven't even mentioned a baby ever. Only thing he's mentioned is that we're getting married so I'm pretty sure Tony would stay. I don't know I have to ask him."
We all decided to get up and actually start.
I took a sip of my coffee and sighed. "Alright Amber give me the list." I extended my hand and Amber placed a folded piece of paper that read
. Table cloths
. Plastic silver wear / plates
. Party favors
. Flowers
. Ribbon/ confetti
I sighed as the list kept going down.
"How about we go get the ribbon and stuff?" I suggested.
"Lazy fuck getting the easy stuff out of the way." Jaime laughed as he pecked my cheek.
I shrugged. "Oh whatever."
We all started walking towards the store and I stopped dead in my tracks. Oh shit.
"You see her too?" Jaime whispered.
I gulped and nodded. Can't she just leave us alone?
"Hey Vic." Allie smiled.
"What?" I groaned. "Did you freaking follow us here?!"
"I would never do such a thing." Allie held her hand to her heart.
I looked at Amber and Christina who looked extremely confused. Ugh I feel so bad.
"Vic I said you will be mines."
I groaned. "Really this whole thing? Why don't you fuck off?"
"If you're not mines," she stopped and laughed. "If you're not mines you'll see what's going to happen to your precious Jaime."
"Excuse you?" I heard Amber say behind me.
Jaime and I turned around and Amber handed Christina her coffee. She walked up to Allie and scoffed.
"What did you just say? Did you just threaten one of my best friends? Oh sweetie I feel so sorry for you. If you fucking even try to lay a single finger on Jaime or the any of us, I'll fucking end you do you got it? Vic doesn't want you. He'll never want you, get it threw your fucking head that he likes guys. He doesn't like girls alright? Now just back the fuck up and leave. If I hear from you again, you'll be dealing with me. Got it? Good now go the fuck away, we're busy and don't need to be dealing with your shit."
Christina started walking forward but I quickly stopped her.
"Chrissy stay out of this, I didn't even want Amber to get into this. But you can't. Just stay over there and keep yourself and the baby safe."
Christina sighed and stood safely behind me. Good we don't need her getting hurt.
Allie's eyes grew wide. "All of you better watch it." She walked away and Amber turned to us.
"What the fuck?" She took her coffee from Christina and took a sip.
"It's a long story." I sighed.
"And I don't really wanna hear it again." Jaime muttered.
"If you tell us we can help." Christina added.
Amber nodded "Yes please you guys?"
I sighed. "Alright fine. Before Mike found out about Jaime and me, before he caught us kissing Tony was the only person we actually told. Anyways well Mike always wanted me to have a girlfriend. So he hooked me up with Allie, ehh sorta by force. I didn't want to cause uh hello I fucking have Jaime! But I don't blame Mike he didn't know and he was just trying to help. At first she would constantly call me and text me but that stopped. That actually got Jaime and me into a fight. Ugh and I went on a date with her cause you know Mike and now I told her I didn't like her and now this is happening."
Amber stuck out her tongue. "Ew that's fucking weird, that bitch is crazy. I never liked her anyways so I will gladly beat the shit out of her if you need it."
Jaime laughed "Yes please?"
"She's following us, I know it. I can feel it." I mumbled. "She had to do it to find out about Jaime and me."
"That's fucking weird." Christina mumbled. "Well anyways come on let's go back to the list and get this done by today. The vow renewal is Saturday."
We all nodded and began walking away. I felt Jaime squeeze my hand and I looked behind me. Where ever the fuck you are Allie, you better fucking go away. I mean that.
♠ ♠ ♠
All I gotta say is you go Amber you defend that Fuenciado!
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil <333333333333333333333333