Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

So I'll Toast Every Beat of My Heart Like a Miracle

I looked up at my parents and leaped off of Jaime, tears steaming down my face.
"Vic wait!" I heard Jaime call after me.
I didn't look back, how can I look back? How can I even look at my parents? The one thing I was scared to ever let them know was out.
They now know I'm gay, fuck.
"Vic!" I heard someone call after me.
I fell to the floor and saw the tears hit the sidewalk. My chest grew heavy and a big sob escaped from my chest and out into the open. I sobbed and felt a hand go on my back.
"Vic, Vic you need to look at me." I heard Christina say.
"How can I even look?" I chocked out.
"It's not as bad as you think Vic." She mumbled.
"They hate me, they hate Jaime, I just know it." I looked up and continued to cry.
"Imagine how Jaime feels right now? He's inside the living room facing your parents alone because he loves you enough. You just got up and left him alone. Vic, you left him when you two needed to work together and get threw this. Imagine how he feels? You need to get up and go face your parents okay, it isn't the end of the world, in the end you'll still love Jaime."
I looked up. She's right when I needed to stick with Jaime what did I do? I ran away, he needs me and I need him. I need to face my parents.
"Come on, I'll be there every step of the way." Christina extended her hand and smiled.
I took it and quickly got up she squeezed it and I smiled. "Thanks."
"Hey, I'm always here, like how you were behind me when I told your parents I was pregnant, I'm here for you so you can tell them you're gay." Christina looked up at me.
I nodded and we started walking towards the front of my house. Dear fucking god did this really have to happen? Did my parents have to find out now? I knew I wanted them to find out but I didn't want it to happen like this, not at all. What if they disown me or worse, what if they don't see me the same? I looked up and noticed we we're at the front of the door. I let out a big breath and I extended my hand to the door knob, my arm kept shaking and I felt myself crying again. I looked at Christina who nodded and opened the door. We both walked in and straight to the living room where I saw Jaime sitting on one couch and my parents sitting at the other. I looked at Christina and she nodded. She walked away to Mike's room and the door slammed shut. I walked towards Jaime and sat down. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mines. He only smiled and he grabbed my hand, gently kissing my cheek. Once we looked fingers I felt more tears falling down my face, Jaime quickly brushed them away. I let out a small smile and looked back at my parents. My dad looked at us for a moment and sighed.
"Well," He started.
"We just want to let you know that," My mom started talking.
"That although this may get some adjusting too, we fully except you two." My dad smiled.
I looked up. "Y- you do?"
My mom nodded "We love both of you guys and want to fully support you two. No matter who you guys love we're okay with it, and you guys happen to love each other and hey that's okay with me."
My dad smiled. "The way you guys looked into each others eyes, I can't break away something like that who am I to stop love? I can see how much you guys mean to each other and I will never break that up, you two are my boys. And if you guys are happy with each other then hey that's all that matters. If you guys are happy I am happy."
"And that's all that matters, your happiness. And to be honest I always wanted a gay son." My mom giggled.
"It wasn't obvious the way I stress over decorations?" Jaime laughed.
"Hey straight men can love decorating you never know." She laughed again.
I looked at my parents and they both smiled at us. "If you two are happy we're happy."
My moms eyes narrowed to mines and Jaime's hands. "You guys are-"
We both looked down and laughed. "What no these aren't what you think, I got us promise rings." I laughed.
"I was about to say shit we just find out and we're having a wedding." My mom laughed.
My dad sighed. "This has just been a crazy month, first my son is having a baby and now my other son is gay."
My mom smiled. "These are both blessings, we have to adjust." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his nose. "We'll both adjust just fine, both of them aren't bad, and remember I love you." She snuggled closer to him and my dad smiled.
"I love you." He kissed her head.
"And I love you." She looked up and looked at us. "And you two go get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow."
Jaime got up and helped me up. I walked over to my parents and hugged them. "I love you." I mumbled to the both of them.
"We love you too, the both of you." My dad smiled up at us.
"Goodnight." Jaime and I both said at the same time. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Goodnight you two." My mom was already laying in the couch in my dads arms.
Jaime and I walked up the stairs and into my room. I walked to my closet and threw Jaime and me some sweats. We quickly changed and we both lifted up the covers to my bed and slipped under them. Jaime wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he quickly turned off the light. I felt his lips press onto my forehead and I smiled.
"That couldn't of went better." Jaime sighed.
"Tell me about it." I mumbled.
"I love you, go to sleep." Jaime whispered.
I yawned. "I love you too, night."
"Night."
And now I can say, that now I actually feel better. Everyone that needs to know now knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
EVEN HIS PARENTS SHIP IT LIKE COME ON!
Title credit: Pierce The Veil♥
I feel iffy on this chapter but you know at least they know!
We love you guys<3