Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

*** an Apology I'm not Sorry for Anything

It was about maybe seven thirty and the party was still going on. Christina, Amber, Tony, Mike, Jaime, and I all sat at the table. I felt my phone vibrate and I quickly looked down. I saw a text from a number that I didn't have saved. Uh okay? I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket and started eating the food that was in front of me. My mom made tacos, nothing to fancy at all now. I smiled as I bit into my food and I leaned in and gently kissed Jaime's cheek.
"Ew gross I have salsa on my face." Jaime groaned as he started messing with his cheek.
We all laughed and continued talking, I felt my phone go off again. I looked down and saw the same number again. I just brushed off the feeling and kept eating.
"Victor Vincent Fuentes!" I heard a voice from behind me. I looked at Amber who's mouth was dropped. Everyone seemed to be looking at what or better yet who was standing behind me. I slowly turned around and saw Allie right there, tapping her foot. I looked at Jaime who seemed to have the same expression as Amber.
"Oh hell no." I heard Amber whisper. She quickly got up and dragged me into the house. Once we were in the kitchen she pushed me up against the wall.
"What's that bitch doing here?! She's going to ruin everything!" Amber yelled.
I looked back at her and down at my feet that were off the ground. "I'm sorry I don't even know how she even knew about today."
Amber rolled her eyes and dropped me onto the floor. "Come on, you're coming with me."
I quickly got up and followed her out the door and into the back yard.
"Go to the front, she'll follow you, get her away from the guest, I'll be out in two seconds." Amber whispered into my ear.
I looked up at her. "But-"
"Go Vic." Amber hissed.
I nodded and gripped onto Allie's arm, dragging her out to the front. Ew, I don't even want to be touching her. Once we were in the front with no guest around I stopped walking and turned to her.
"What the fuck do you want Allie?!" I rolled my eyes.
"Listen-" Allie started. Just then the back gate flew open and closed. Amber came jogging next to me.
"No you listen here you fucking little bitch I told you to stay away from Vic didn't I?!" Amber yelled as she walked in front of me. "I told you to stay away from all of us."
Allie rolled her eyes. "Oh what are you going to do? Hit me? I'd like to see that."
Amber let out a small smile and quickly punched Allie in her stomach. I felt myself smile a little.
"That's exactly what I will do." Amber punched her again.
After about maybe five more punches, kicks, and a broken nose, Amber finally stopped.
"Now get the fuck out of here." Amber looked down at Allie.
Allie quickly laughed. "You're so going to get it, now since I know what hurts you the most, I wouldn't want to see anything happen to your Tony right?"
Amber quickly kicked her in the face. "Leave Tony's name out of your mouth! If you even go near him I will fucking end you, and I mean it this time! Get out of here!"
Allie quickly got up and Amber hit her again. Moments later my mother came running out of the house.
"Amber what are you doing?!" My mom ran to Allie.
"NO!" I quickly yelled.
My mom stopped and looked at me. "What's going on?!"
"Get her out of here!" I yelled. "She's crazy! She's going to hurt Tony and Jaime mom you need to get her out!" My mom looked from me, then to Amber, then to the bleeding Allie.
"This is not what it-" I looked around as I heard something faint in the distance, I heard the sirens getting closer and closer and screaming. The cops were coming.
"Oh fuck," Amber breathed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally. You go Amber, you go.
Title Credit: The Story So Far♥
We love you guys :* btw sorry this is short, part two will be better.