Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

This is What We're Up Against?

So it looks like school has actually gone better. First thing was simple, Allie was out of the picture for now and honestly how could I not feel better?
"Alright class, we'll be starting a new unit. We will be exploring into the wonderful and unique structure of the food pyramid."
I looked up as Mrs. Arbizu was handing out a work sheet. The whole class groaned.
"Shut up, this will be a project that's worth fifteen percent of your guys grades so yay! You can work alone, in partners, groups of threes I really don't care, just get it done." She sat down on her chair and started typing.
I haven't really been able to talk to her lately. With all the soccer and I had so much party planning Mrs. Arbizu doesn't even know what's happened so far and honestly it's been really sort of crazy. I saw some of books hitting the table top and I lightly jumped. I looked down and saw Jaime standing there, smiling, looking down at me.
"Wanna work on this with me cutie?" He winked at me.
I laughed. "You're so stupid. But yes of course I would!"
Jaime took a seat next to me and took out a pen. "Alright Vicky babe what do you want to do this on?" Jaime mumbled as he started scribbling neatly on a piece of paper.
I thought for a moment, what could we actually do? Fuck this project is worth a lot. Fuck fuck fuck.
"Um well we could write a song."
"A song about the food groups?" He laughed.
I looked around. "Yeah no ones going to do it. And after we could like do a stupid poster and stuff."
He looked down and then back up at me. "Fine. We can do what you want."
I clapped. "As always."
"You're such a girl sometimes." Jaime laughed.
I took out a pen and pencil and started scribbling away. "Oh well, come on we have work to do."
Jaime sighed. "Fine."
-
"Mrs. Arbizu?" I knocked on the door. I quickly walked in holding a bag of food for the both of us.
"Vic hey what's up?" She smiled as she looked up.
I shut the door and walked over to her. "I haven't talked to you in a while so I thought I'd stop buy before soccer practice." I looked down at my soccer uniform. "Anyways, I brought us some salad and low calorie herbal tea since you know you're a vegetarian and everything. So I know you dig that."
She laughed as I pulled up a chair and sat down our food. Well more like a freaking garden but whatever. I took out the salad and drowned it in dressing.
"You're totally defeating the purpose of a healthy salad."
I shrugged. "Oh well."
She laughed and took a bite. "So anyways I'm guessing their is some stuff you want to talk about?"
I nodded. "Their has actually been a lot going on. Like I don't know how to handle it all."
"Well we both have a hour so talk I'm all ears." She looked up and smiled at me.
I sighed and extended my arm. She looked at my hand and her eyes widened. "Are you guys-"
I shook my head. "Not yet promise ring!"
She smiled. "Aw Vic that's beautiful it's so gorgeous. Did Jaime give it to you?"
I shook my head. "No I did, we went to a concert and I sort of gave it to him there."
"Aw that's so cute." She said while shoving another fork full of salad into her mouth.
I took a bite of mines and nodded. "Yeah, I know he was so happy."
"I could already picture Jaime."
"And my parents found out about you know Jaime and me."
Her head slowly snapped up and she put her fork down. "How'd they take that, sweetie?" She put a comforting hand on my knee.
I sighed. "They told us as long as we're happy that's all that matters and they'll always support us."
She smiled. "Aw yay that's so good, you go Vic's parents you go. How'd they find out?"
"Well Saturday they renewed their wedding vows and Friday night we were setting up and when Jaime and I thought we were like alone we started kissing and stuff and my parents came out and you know saw and stuff."
She sighed. "At least they took it good."
"Yeah I know I was so scared." I took a drink of my green tea.
Mrs. Arbizu did the same. "I'm happy for you though."
"Why?"
"Don't you feel like I don't know you can stop hiding something?"
I looked down. "I don't know I guess so."
She smiled. "I'm just happy that you're happy that's all you and Jaime deserve it."
I sighed. "And that's not even all."
"Well what else happened?"
I looked up and thought for a minuet. "Well before my brother knew about me being gay he always tried to get me a girlfriend. And one day he ended up trying to set me up with a girl named Allie. Well you know I'm gay so it didn't really work out. So long story short shes been stalking me now. She knows about Jaime and me and she threatened her. Well Saturday she showed up at my parents party and my friend Amber didn't think that was okay. So she like beat her up and stuff and Allie is really crazy as ugh she's just ew and yeah for now she's in jail but I'm scared for what's going to happen when she gets out."
"Wow," Mrs. Arbizu finally said after a moment. "That's a- uh lot to actually take in."
I shrugged. "I know but what if she hurts any of us? Mrs. I wouldn't help but to feel that it's all my fault."
She shook her head "Vic it wouldn't be your fault."
"How if I brought them into my problem?"
"Because they want to help."
I looked down and sighed. I looked at the time and frowned. "I'm sorry but I should really get going to practice. Jaime and my best friend Tony are waiting for me on the field."
"Aw he's on the team now?"
I nodded happily "As of two weeks ago." I quickly hugged her. "I'll see you, thanks for the talk."
"And thank you for the salad."
I smiled. "Anytime see ya."
I quickly closed the door and looked around. I dashed out of the hallway and out of the building.
Seriously, what would I do if and when Allie comes back?
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys I think we're like more than half way done with this story? Maybe? I hope you guys are loving it so far!
Sorry this chapter really was bad, I'm sorry:c
Title Credit: Taking Back Sunday♥
We love you guys muah!:*