Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

And They're Ruining the Mood

"Come on." Amber said looking back at Vic, Christina, and Mike talking. "Lets go see Tony."
I smiled as we headed out the door.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked as we walked down the hall.
"Go for it." Amber giggled.
"What were you to say if I purposed to Vic?"
Amber began to walk slower as we turned the corner. Her eyes widened as she smiled. "I say that would be wonderful."
"Really?"
She nodded. "Yes?"
I looked down as we started walking to Tony's room which happened to be upstairs. We stood in front of the door and Amber walked threw it.
"Tony, baby." Amber smiled.
I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Tony hooked up to machines. His face was pale. Very very pale. He picked up his head as he smiled a little.
"A-Amber? J-Jaime?"
We walked closer. I looked over at Amber as tears streamed down her face. She gently placed her hand on Tony's cheek and smiled.
"How are you feeling?"
He grabbed onto her hand. "Better now that you're here love."
Amber chuckled as she leaned in and kissed his forehead. "Hey, I love you." She said.
Tony smiled. "I-I-..."
His eyes shut. His heart monitor stopped completely. His body started shaking as if he was going into shock. His eyes flew open, blood flying everywhere. He gasped for a million breaths that he seemed to never get. His face turned purple as his body started rapidly shaking, Tony started throwing up blood.
"Tony! Tony! Shit!" Amber screamed.
"I just what do we do?!" Amber looked at me.
"Go get Mike down here. Ill page a doctor!"
Amber dashes out the door as I sat Tony up, holding his head in my hands. His blood flew all over my shirt and face. Tony's body began to shake harder and his breathes turned into gasps. I quickly pressed the button to page the doctor.
"Hang in there Tony." I found myself crying. "Don't you dare fall apart on me!" I screamed. "Come on you're my best friend I need you!!" I yelled. I found myself crying even harder and holding Tony. I couldn't lose him.
Before I knew it the doctor had rushed in.
"You can't be in here, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." And with that said I was walking to restroom to wash Tonys blood off of me.
"Ja-Jaime!" I hear Amber yell as she and Mike ran down the hall. "W-what happened?" She choked out.
"I don't know." I shook my head. "The doctor told me to leave the room."
"Why's there blood all over you man?" Mike sounded scared.
"It's-it's Tony's blood." I was beginning to stutter. "He-he was choking and-and ga-gasping for air and spit blood everywhere."
"What could of happened?" Mike asks, folding his arms over his chest, he quickly begins to tap his foot.
I shrug. "I don't know. I honestly don't know."
"What do we do?" Amber whispers.
"We go wait in Vic's room till the doctor has some news from us." I run my hands over my face and sigh.
Mike and Amber nod as we go back up the stairs. We walk back into Vic's room and see him, his eyes full of concern while he gently has his hands on Christina's stomach.
"What are you doing?" I smile a little.
"I was just talking to the baby." Vic sighs. "How is he?"
"We don't know, but he should be fine."
Vic looks at me up and at my shirt and sighs. "I hope so."
He scoots over and pats the space next to him. I walk over and gently crawl into the space. I pull Vic onto my lap and gently kiss his lips.
"Amber I'm really sorry." Vic begins.
She shakes her head as she takes a seat next to Christina. "No no don't be not your fault."
"But if it wasn't for me and Allie Tony wouldn't be in here."
"Vic it's okay I promise you." Amber smiles a little.
Vic sighs, looking at his hands. I run his back as he places his head on my shoulder.
-
"No no I wouldn't have pink for my braids maids dresses." Christina scoffs as she roles her eyes.
"Yeah I wouldn't ether." Amber laughs a little.
I look and Vic had fallen asleep in my arms, and Mike passed out on the couch in Vic's room. I'm just talking to the girls about weddings since it's obvious that we are all having one. It's been a couple hours since the whole thing has happened with Tony and we are just trying our best to stay positive.
"Then what colors would you have?" I ask looking at them.
"I feel like since Christina is more of a punk chick she would have like some black and weird other color."
Christina giggles. "You're sort of right. I would actually have peach and black."
"Peach?" Amber rose an eyebrow. "I'm going to wear peach?"
"That's really cute actually." I smile.
Amber nods. "Yeah, it like goes good together."
"I would have my tie like turquoise in my tux." I say.
"Or you can have a rainbow tie." Amber winks.
I hear her and Christina giggle as I role my eyes. "And you guys can wear rainbow dresses."
"Hey whatever supports the cause." Christina laughs.
I roll my eyes a little. "And what dress colors do you want Amber?"
She shrugs. "Red. Red I think is very like you know it compliments the body and I think it's very sexy."
I laugh. "Oh I'm going to be complimented?"
"Put on the dress fag and we'll see." Amber laughs harder.
The three of us laugh as I sigh. "Seriously you two are blessed with a gay friend like me."
"We're blessed with the both of you." Christina says. "Both equally gay."
I shake my head. "Nah Vic's more gay when it comes to detail."
"Oh the decorating for the vow renewal says differently." Amber and Christina both laughed.
I roll my eyes. "Okay maybe I am the gayer one."
"Even though it's obvious Vic's the girl."
The three of us laugh and there's a knock on the door. We turn our head and see a doctor in the door way.
"May I come in?" She asks.
I nod. "You may."
She laughs as she walks in, closing the door. She looks at me and the girls and smiles.
"Hello, I'm doctor Aguilar. And from my understandings you guys are the ones with Tony?"
Amber nods. "That's my boyfriend, how is he doing doc?"
She sighs. "He's fine now. Very fine. We took an x-ray and saw that his stab wound got infected. We had to cleanse it out and he should be fine."
"What caused all the shaking and the blood?" I asked.
"The body was just fighting back. Nothing to major. Tony should be fine and released when Vic is and that's only a couple more days."
Amber gets up and hugs her. "Thank you so much, that means a lot.
"I'll come up here when and let you know when he's able to take visitors."
Amber let's out a big sigh "Thank you so much seriously you have no idea." She holds her hand to her heart and smiles a little.
"I got a question." I mumbled.
The both of them turned and faced me, I bit down on my bottom lip and sighed. "Will the shaking and stuff happen again?"
The doctor shook her head. "No, it shouldn't. It is really weird but it won't happen again. It shouldn't."
"What if it does?" I ask.
She sighed. "Then he would have to come back."
"And would that be bad?" Amber looked at her.
"If it does happen a second time let's say, that means his insides are still infected, and he would need surgery and then he would be fine. But I doubt it could go into that he should be fine. Where's his parents in all of this?"
Amber looks down nibbiling at her lips. "T-they're at work."
"Do they work often?"
"All the time." She nods.
The doctor wrote down a couple of things before nodding. "I'll have to contact his parents so that they can come release him when the time comes. I'll let you know when he can take visitors."
"Thanks." Amber nodded.
Doctor Aguilar then left the room. Christina placed her hand on Amber's shoulder and sighed.
"It will be okay." I smiled as I got up, going around Vic's bed . I placed my arms around Amber and she fell into my embrace, I felt my shirt getting damp and I squeezed her tighter.
"Sh it's okay. Tony and you will be fine." I rubbed her back as she cried harder.
I don't know how long exactly Amber stood crying on me.
Hours, minuets, seconds, days maybe.
I've never seen a soul like hers so broken before in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tone you better be okay. I'll find you.
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil♥
Love you guys muah:*
This chapter is sort of a filler so sorry I know it really sucks.
Okay byeee