Status: my 1st try at a bvb story

Lost It All

The Meeting

Crossing the street and walking over to the bus I had about a million things going through my head . Richelle must have seen I was getting nervous be cause she grabbed my hand and said, "It will be ok, they are going to LOVE you."
I hope so. I don’t know why i was nervous. Well I mean they are a little bit more famous then my last band I guess, I thought. We found ourselves laughing the closer we got to the bus My brain was working on over load. Right before we got to the bus, Ashely and CC walked out.
“Ashley, CC- this is our best friend, Summer," Richelle smiled introducing me.
No sooner did Macey start talking, Ashley got a smirk on his face and he gave me the biggest hug.
"Well hello Ashley," I said giggling .
CC just shook my hand
"Nice to finally meet you, they talk about you non stop !” CC grinned.
"Well I am sorry about that," I giggled, "Thanks for letting me come see you guys tonight .”
"Hey girl, don’t worry about it you are their family, so now you are too." CC gave her a hug.
"Aww, thanks CC," I said giving him a hug,"I see I'm not too bad as they say."
"And they love you already" Richelle whispered her in my ear, "let's go meet the rest of the band."
She smiled at me and put her arm around me
“It will be ok, Jinxx likes every one!“ I just laughed because Richelle knew he wasn’t who I was really worried about. I hate meeting new people and that made me nervous but meeting the lead singer that every one has a crush on made things worse.
After standing around for a few minutes just talking with Ashley and CC, we all made out way on the bus. Jinxx was talking on the phone to his wife Sammi and Aston the sound guy was playing on his computer . We all sat down and started talking and Jinxx had gotten off the phone and introduced him self. He was very soft spoken. About an hour of us all just seating around being stupid, it was time for sound check. We were all getting up and about to head off the bus when Andy appeared from his bunk. I am going to be honest, he took my breath away. Messy hair and no makeup made him sexy. Not going to lie, just the way I looked at him probably gave me away.