Status: Very active

Darling, You'll Be Okay

Chapter 4

"Your worthless!" Screamed a blob girl as she was hovering her me along with 4 others. We were in the stairwell.
"Kill yourself " the other shouted as I was kicked I my already bloody face I lied there while I was being kicked n jabbed. After while I was alone . I was crying I couldn't help it. Everything was going fine after I've Ben here for 2 weeks .my ony friends were the boys but that didn't help at school besides mike I was alone.
I blurred out of conciouness as I head somebody screams lean over me .
"Jess! Jess!" It was mike
"Mike" I could barley speak I was crying
I explained what happened and he picked me up and ran outside setting me at the endge n wiped out his phone.
" vic!, no no listen! It's ess she was beat up and there's blood everywhe- , I don't know! Yes she's awake ya she can stand with my help . Behind the school. Ok. Hurry"
He was worried I wasn't
If I died I didn't care .
Within 2 minutes I saw vic and Jaime sprinting towards us. Tony must if been with his girlfriend steph.
I tried to stand but fell back n sat there trying to look okay.
I was far from it.
vic n Jaime got to me and went to their knees.
"Jess! What happened are you okay? Is anything broken?"
"Vic ! It's okay I just got beat up, I deserved it anyway , they're right I'm worthless, can u just help me home I choked on tears"
"Jessica Isabelle santons you are not worthless we love you. Lets go"
I inspired on walking but Jaime picked me up .
I had amazing friends and they always made me better but right now I was far from being okay.
We got to the house and I insisted I was fine
"Jess come in and well make sure yor okay"
I was too weak to resist .
"Fine" I said.
We got in the house and Jaime threw me on the couch alittle hard and I winced in pain.
"Jaime! "Vic yelled as he slapped him
In the arm. You trying to Hirt her again?
" sorry Jess I didn't know you were that hurt."
"Minot I was uh just um scared.." I said holding my ribs .i didn't want them to know but I could barley move with out it feeling like sonde was being stabbed in me. My ribs were not broken but probably badly bruised
"Bull shit you know Jess your a terrible liar" vic said.
"Fine I think I bruised a rib, it's fine though "
"No lets go to the hospital" vic stated getting up
"Please novic ""haha I'm fine I can take care f myself .
" okay.. But if u need me to"
"Stop worrying like my mother Vicky" he smiled waking my shoulder lightly "oh shush Jessica I worry cuz I care."
"Okay momma vic"
We all started laughing
"Okay chica what do you want to do?" Jaime said poking my cheek.
"I don't . Up to you guys."
"Let's go to the mall I need new shoes!" Mike shouted
"Mikey your such a diva" I laughed
" you know it Jess he said sitting next to me"
"Let's go then. I said" looking at vc and Jaime and we all got up
"I'm driving" I shouted grabbing Vic's keys and running out the door
"No you don't" he yelled running after me as grabbing me from behind n started running grabbing the keys and getting in.
We walked out of journeys -and into tw mall parkig lot when my heart stopped.i was standing right in front of the 4 bitches who beat me up
"Hey look it's the emo loser."
"Hey lea-" vic started
"Vic , guys its ok go in the store il be in"
They turned and walked but stayed a few feet away but were soon distracted
"Oh what you don't want your little friends to see u get your ass beat?" They shoved me.
"Leave me alone"
"Omg it talks !" They giggle and pushed me again
I shoved back but ony making them grow angry the tall one punched me across the face and then shoved me back onto the pavement.
Kicking me in the ribs causing me to wince in pain tears rolling down my face by this time jaime and vic had already made their way over shouting words I couldn't hear
"Do us all a favor and kill yourself already."
"Maybe I will " I said as I was being lifted by Jaime . They spat at me and walked away. I started to cry and burry my self into Jaime.
"Sh it's okay . Those bitches are just well bitches". Vic warped around me as we'll as mike and tony . . Lets go get some food. Are you okay" ?
Food sounds good. I'm fine
Te lie again
I wasn't okay I was breaking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it okay so far guys?