Status: Last Update: May 1, 2013

Determination

Late Night Pizza Party

MARC ANDRE'S POV

I still had a lot of enegry after the game. Faced with only 13 shots the entire game, I just stood there a lot of the time. No one else seemed particularly worn, except for March. Eh, she just looks a little bit out of it. Someone should make sure she gets home and gets checked by a doctor.

After a few short interviews, I was able to retreat with a few other guys. "Hey," James finally said, "I have an idea. Want to go to some arcade or something?"

Deryk automatically screamed, "Yes!" While others slowly nodded in agreement.

He had me, Cookie, Jordan, Dupuis and Kris in agreement quickly after that. James got on his lap top and found only a few. "Look at some of these names, dear God." James said, sounding horrified.

Matt laughed and said, "Ohio really is the CORNIEST place in the United States!" (note: there's a serious amount of corn in ohio)

I shoved him, "Cooookie! That's your worst one yet bro!"

He rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Really, I thought that was my best one yet, so far!"

"Yet means so far in that sentence dumbass." Kris said. "And English isn't even my first language."

Matt replied, "Hey, I failed English in seventh, eighth and ninth grade."

Jordan said laughing, "Matty, English is one of the core four subjects."

"Yeah, I had steady C-'s in the other core three, don't worry."
**************************************************
SIDNEY'S POV

It amazes me. How did I do that? It seems like whenever there's a girl I actually want, she's more into Jordan or Kris or Flower or James or ANYONE else! This one came willingly to me, how is that even possible? This just NEVER happens!

She fell asleep quickly, and her head was resting on my chest. I watched her sleep, her chest rising and falling. She brought her muscular legs up to her chest in her sleep, and for the first time I had a moment to admire her body and features

March isn't tall, she only stands at about 5 foot 8 or so. She has a little bit of curve in all the right places and her breasts aren't too big. Her legs and arms are both very muscular, due to all that hockey. Her skin is natural and she's fairly pale. Her eye lashes are dark and long and her lips look cherry red. Her nose is small and sharp. Her hair is brunette and wavy. She's very pretty, but I've observed that one before.

I breathed in her sweet scent, and ran my fingertips down her arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. She moaned quietly in her sleep and I smiled, kissing her forehead.

March groaned quietly, and I couldn't help but grin at nothing. She's the first girl since I began my career in the NHL who hasn't been dying to rip my clothes off. I want so badly for her to recieve me well, and not decide that we're really just a royal mistake.

"No stop!" She mumbled, still asleep. "I can do whatever I want, stop it!"

I wrapped her close to me, she was in hysterics even thoug she was still asleep. If there's one thing I've learned from all the married men, NEVER WAKE A GIRL UP IF SHE IS ASLEEP. I kissed her hair and rubbed the side of her body.

Her green eyes snapped open and she looked into my eyes, looking nervous. I didn't say anything, just ran my fingers over her side. Without any warning, March snuggled into my body. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her as close to me as she could get. She was still visibly upset about whatever had gone on in her nightmare.

I kissed her nose and whispered, "Are you alright March?"

She nodded and lied, "Yeah it was fine. I'm fine."

"Liar."

"Don't worry about me Sid. I can take care of this kind of stuff on my own." She told me.

Her lips met mine for a slow kiss. I had her as close to me as I could. She fell asleep again soon after that.
***********************************************************************
MARCH'S POV

I had a couple of nightmares when I was sleeping next to Sidney. I hope he doesn't worry, because he really doesn't need to. I can take care of it.

I woke up next to him for the second time. My back was pressed against him, and one of his arms was thrown over me. I looked at the clock, it's getting kinda late and I'm really hungry.

I wiggled out of Sidney's grasp and walked into the bathroom. My brunette waves were a mess. I didn't have a brush, so I just tucked the rat's nest into a bun in the back of my head. I heard the boys who had gone to the arcade in the hallway, I expected Jordan to be in here soon enough.

I decided to walk out of the room first. "Hey look, March is alive!" James said with a smile.

I smiled, "Ugh. You have no idea how much I wanted to be at the arcade with you guys. Me and my family would always go to the Jersey Shore and rent a place for a week in July, and we were right near this arcade. Man, Rachel and I always had
so much fun playing Dance Dance Revolution! I'd always win."

James beamed, "I'd love to play with you." He gave Evgeni a smug look and said, "I beat everyone too."

Geno said back, "You beat me and no one else. You not good Neal."

James shot back, "I beat YOU though!" He threw his arm across my shoulders. I smiled looking at the group of tired out hockey players.

Marc Andre said, "Ready to go back to our apartment March? Or I can order food or whatever really."

James chimed in, "I think we should order food! I'm starving too!"

Pascal said, "Alright, let's go to someone's apartment and order some pizza then."

Marc Andre said, "Well if we're doing pizza a couple of us can take orders and then pick it up and bring it all back here."

We all agreed with Marc Andre and told him, Jordan and Pascal what we wanted, and they headed out to go get us our food.

The rest of us waited in James's hotel room that he is sharing with Evgeni.

When our very own pizza guys brought us our orders, I sat against the couch with my plate of pizza with sausage and anchovies. James sat down next to me with his traditional cheese pizza. He wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Ew March. That is the most disgusting piece of pizza I could possibly imagine."

I smiled, "Ew James, that is the most boring, plain piece of pizza I could possibly imagine! Be more creative with your food Nealer."

He smiled and Marc Andre sat down on my other side with his Hawaiian pizza. Evgeni sat down next to James. Kris, Pascal, Matt, Chris Kunitz and Jordan sat around us, and we formed a circle shape.

"So March, how's life being concussed?" Matt joked.

"Fucking awesome." I said sarcastically, earning me a chuckle or two. "Hows life knowing you tore that Senator's ancillies a season or two back?"

He shrugged, "Somehow I learned how to live with it."

Kris said, "March when are you coming back to play?"

I answered, "I'm pretty sure at the end of this roadtrip, which really, REALLY sucks! I want to play NOW!"

All of the hockey players smiled at me. Sometimes I still can't believe that they are all my own team mates. Man, from Bruce and Tucker to these guys. It's amazing.

Marc Andre asked, "So March what team do you really want to play?"

I knew someone would ask me this.

Kuni added, "Yeah! How about which team do you really not want to play?"

I thought about it, "I've always wanted to play the Kings. I hate them so much since they beat the Devils in the Stanley Cup back in 2012. And team I really DON'T want to play is... Hmm." I gave it a thought. "Huh, I don't really look forward to playing the Flyers. I hate their aggressiveness. It's funny, I always thought watching them was entertaining because of all the fighting and aggression and stuff. Now I just don't want to get my face beaten in by like Simmonds or Hartnell." I laughed.
*******************************************************************

The night went on, and as it did I got even more tired. The last thing I remember what being back in our hotel room watching some movie with Marc Andre and falling asleep on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, sort of:)
I'm so sorry for the wait! I had virtually no inspiration.
Please comment!
Thanks for reading!