Status: Finally completed after 7 years of work!

So Long and Goodnight...

Zombies

The cemetery was as still as death as you walked slowly among the tombstones.

The ground was aglow with the blue tinted light cast by the moon.

The night was so peaceful but still you couldn't help but feel that something bad was about to happen.

It was so quiet.

Like the peaceful calm before the deadly storm.

Your heart was beating loud enough to wake the dead.

With the terrifying realization that you'd been here before blazing in your eyes you turned to run, but it was far too late.

You screamed as you saw the hands of the un-dead shoot up from their earthly graves.

You ran between them , feeling the coldness of death pouring off of them.

You got to where the entrance was ...well where it should have been.

What you saw before you now was not there when you entered this place.

A red brick wall, it's face chipped and tattered, loomed up in front of you, twice as tall as you and with no vines or footholds to climb up.

Suddenly you felt all too much like a helpless baby rabbit that had been thrown into a pit of hungry vipers, mere prey for the feared hunters to feed upon.

You whirled back around to face the awakening corpses and whimpered with uncontrollable fear.

Most of them were sitting up by now.

Sitting up in their graves...

But that was impossible.

Things like that only happened in cheesy, low-budget horror films and yet...

You ran between the crumbling graves once more, feeling cold hands searching for a grip on your ankles.

You had to find a way out.

You turned a corner around the mausoleum and your heart soared.

There was the gate.

It wasn't supposed to be there but that didn't matter right now.

It was a way out.

You had no choice.

You sprinted for the gate.

You were almost free.

You knew that if you could just make it through that gate you would be ok.

Just two more feet.

"'I'll make it!'" your mind was screaming.

But just before you reached the intricately woven wrought iron fence, a line of corpses moved in front of you, blocking your only way out.

You couldn't breathe.

You closed your eyes so tight they hurt.

You could feel them closing in around you, trapping you, all the deadly vipers coiling for the death strike.

The air was filled with the suffocating odors of death and decay.

Even with your eyes closed, you could see the flesh rotting on the bones of the corpses surrounding you, falling away from their soulless bodies in large, stinking chunks.

You opened your eyes, hoping against all odds that they would all be gone but you could not be that lucky.

You screamed as you saw how close they were.

Their arms were outstretched, bony fingers probing the air for you.

You screamed again as one of the corpses wrapped his rotting fingers around your wrist.

You kept screaming, blinded by the false notion that somehow it might actually save you.

Deep in your heart you knew it was hopeless.

Another zombie wrapped two cold bony hands around your neck and began to shake you.

You let out one last hopeless scream and everything began slowly fading away.

Soon all that remained was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like to throw in random zombie attacks sometimes?
hehe.
Did the zombies kill Helena?
Only one way to find out:
wait for the next chapter like everyone else.
Bahaha!
I'm so evil.
=P

♥(EVIL)Muffin

Chapter Title Cred: My (EVIL) head.