Status: Finally completed after 7 years of work!

So Long and Goodnight...

Revenga

Gerard’s P.O.V.

“H-Helena?” Alexa breathed, wide eyed as she took a shaky step backward, all the fire and fight she had come into the room with now drowned and smoldering in the pit of her stomach.

“It’s me, you bitch,” Helena replied venomously, her eyes burning with a fire that I’d never seen before …I kinda liked it. “I imagine you’re pretty surprised to see me alive after what you did aren’t you?”

Confusion instantly clouded my features as I analyzed her question to Alexa and realized I didn’t understand what she meant but a sudden coldness that began snaking up my spine told me I should know.

“Alexa,” I said, finding it just a bit hard to breath for some reason. “What the hell is she talking about?”

“Oh dear, I’ve said too much,” Helena said, standing up to face Alexa and feigning innocent bliss. “And here I thought you were just the kind of person who would brag to everyone about it. I bet ‘daddy’ was real proud of you. Am I right?”

“Daddy?” Raven said, suddenly in full on vicious rottweiler mode. She puzzled over that for a second and finally seemed to come to the conclusion that my brain was to terrified to even consider as shocked realization came to her face. “What the fuck did you do you fucking whore?”

“I don’t even know what the hell she’s talking about,” Alexa practically screamed on the verge of tears and looking more panicked than I’d ever seen a person act. She was like a rabbit surrounded by a pack of hungry wolves. There was no way out for her and she knew it.

“Yes you do,” Helena stated matter-of-factly. “Tell them or I will.”

“No! You’re fucking crazy! You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I stared in disbelief. Alexa was absolutely hysterical. I asked myself what the hell she could’ve done that would cause this much panic but as soon as I thought it, I mentally cringed because the answer already lurked in the shadows of my mind and I was positive I didn’t want to know what it was …but I was sure as Hell going to find out.

Fuck you,” Raven shrieked and leapt toward Alexa causing Ray to jump up and grab her arm, holding her back but I noticed that his hold on her was not very strong and he was ready and willing to let Raven go if at any time he felt that Alexa deserved the immense pain she would no doubt be dealt if Raven got her claws into her. His evil glare fixed on Alexa told me it wouldn’t take much. “What. Did. You. Do?” Raven asked for the final time.

“It was a mistake,” Alexa sobbed. “I didn’t know he was going to kill you.”

“What did you think he was gonna do, teach me a lesson and then everything would go back to being normal …or what you fucking assumed was normal. God damn it, Alexa. For the girl who was supposed to have been my best friend since kindergarten you really don’t know shit about me do you?”

“What do you mean?” Alexa said through her tears.

“Shut up, you dumb bitch!” Raven spat. “Like you don’t already know!”

“I don’t! What are you saying?”

“She’s saying that her dad was a fucking abusive alcoholic that murdered his wife and oldest daughter oh and not to mention, beat the fucking hell out of her almost every night!”

My heart broke as I watched Helena cringe under the weight of the memories of the abuse that must’ve come rushing back to her. I pushed myself off of the couch and took her into my arms not giving two fucks if Alexa was right there or not. Helena was shaking and I pulled my coat and my arms tighter around her while she laid her head on my shoulder.

Alexa looked a bit paler as she regarded Raven with shock and confusion and then studied Helena as if she could see the truth that way. “What?! He …like …hit her? I had …no idea. Really.” Her face fell and I realized with a start that she was actually genuinely ashamed of herself. “And her mother and sister …I thought …they were in a car accident.”

“No!” Raven half sobbed, half screamed. “That’s the story he paid his little fucking cop buddies to believe! He killed them and then he tried to kill Helena and if you were ever really her friend you would know about all the fucking pain and shit she went through everyday of her fucking life and you only made it worse! You knew she liked Gerard! You didn’t even fucking know who he was until she mentioned him and suddenly you had to have him because you’re Alexa, perfect little rich princess and you have to have everything even if it means hurting the people who really care about you. God! You’re such a fucking spoiled, petty, whore. You’ve always had everything handed to you on a silver platter. You’ve never known a day of pain in your entire life so how dare you fucking talk about her the way you do. You’re nothing and I swear to God if you ever even look at any of my friends the wrong way again, I’ll fucking kill you. Don’t fucking test me bitch.” She screamed.

“Raven!” Helena said lifting her head from my shoulder. “Settle.”

Raven, who was getting ready to say a lot more to Alexa reluctantly closed her mouth but didn’t unclench the fists at her sides. Ray apparently felt confident enough to let go of her arm.

“Alexa,” I said trying to control my fear and anger. “If there’s something you need to tell us then I suggest you fucking do it.”

A tear trickled down her cheek and I sensed that she was somehow different. She was no longer in charge like she was so used to being. Her biggest lie was about to be brought to light and she was scared. She was broken …but I felt no sorrow or remorse for her.

“Alexa,” I said more forcefully, making her jump.

“I helped him …her father. I …I helped him kill her.” And with that she broke into sobs and dropped to her knees on the floor in front of us. I was too shocked or stunned to say anything but I managed to look over at Helena. She was crying but she didn’t look as angry as before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not at all happy with this chapter.
I was going to write more and tell you what happened but I didn't have enough time.
I'm watching a movie with the fam in a bit =)
I'll start the next chapter tonight and I'll make sure you guys get more info.
I'm sorry.

I love you guys.
Thanks for reading and commenting.
It makes my day.

More super soon.
I promise!

Chapter Title Cred: "Revenga" by System Of A Down.