Status: Finally completed after 7 years of work!

So Long and Goodnight...

Sleep Tight

You were still sitting on Gerard's bed after a long conversation with Frank.

The conversation, near the end was pretty serious but now the mood had lightened a bit and the subject had been changed.

"How long was I asleep?" You asked, pulling back the corner of Gerard's thick black curtains and looking out at the surprisingly dark sky.

"Well you fell asleep at about 5:30 and it's 8:07 now." He said looking at his watch.

"HOLY SHIT! I can't believe you let me sleep that long!" You exclaimed, smacking Frank on the back of the head.

"Well you obviously needed the rest," he said laughing and rubbing the back of his head where you had just smacked him.

"Yeah but its time to get up now. SO GET UP!" Mikey shouted playfully as he ran into the room (followed by Gerard, Ray, and Bob) and pounced on the bed.

"OW!" You yelled. "Mikey, you whore!"

"No, that's my brother, silly." He said with a big smile on his face
...that is until Gerard punched him in the arm for at least the 10th time that night.

You looked over at Gerard.

He was smiling at Mikey.

"Damnit, Mikey, Only on Wednesdays. You know that." He joked.

"Oh yeah, sorry." Mikey said, playing along.

"God, you guys are pathetic." You sighed, rolling your eyes.

"And proud of it." They both replied in unison.

"Mikey?" You said casually. "Can you please get your knee out of my side?"

He smiled innocently and slowly moved away from you.

You sat up slowly, stared him down for a second, and pounced on him, causing both of you to tumble off the side of the bed, laughing uncontrollably.

A few seconds later, Mikey pinned you and jumped up victorious.

"HA! Who's pathetic now?" He said, pointing at you as Gerard helped you up.

"Still you." you said.

Silence ...then Mikey stuck his tongue out at you.

"Meanie." He said pouting.

"Yeah, I know. It's what I do. Deal with it." You smiled.

The six of you had fun the rest of the night.

You were all excited about the concert tomorrow.

You still didn't know who was playing but you loved rocking out with your friends, loud music, mosh pits, and every ounce of the "concert atmosphere."

You thrived off of it.

You knew it would be an awesome band.

The guys couldn't pick a band you hated.

You all liked the same music, the same ...everything.

You stayed up for a long time playing video games, walking around town for no reason at all, way past curfew, and throwing rocks at peoples windows.

You started to get tired around 2:00 and by 3:00 everyone was back in Gerard's room ready to sleep.

The guys had set you up but you didn't realize it till too late.

You lay on Gerard's bed on the inside by the wall the way you'd always done.

Gerard wasn't in the room.

He was somewhere else.

Ray, Bob, Mikey, and Frank all lay on the floor.

When you all stayed over four slept on the four people laid on the floor and two on the bed.

Your eyes were closed but you heard Gerard walk into the room.

You were so tired and you couldn't really think straight so it didn't occur to you, until it was too late that there was only one place for him to sleep.

"Hey, You sure nobody else wants to sleep on the bed? It's a lot more comfortable than the floor." You heard Gerard say.

"No, we're good." All four replied. You suddenly realized what they were doing as you felt Gerard lay down next to you.

"'I HATE YOU GUYS!'" your mind was screaming at Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob but the room was completely silent.

You laid there for a while, not moving, barely breathing.

You swore Gerard could hear every beat of your racing heart.

Finally sleep began to take you and you welcomed the sweet release from consciousness.

As your eyes slid closed, you smiled to yourself and you fell asleep with the sound of Gerard's breathing filling your ears like a symphony.
♠ ♠ ♠
How would you not DIE if you were ever in the same bed as Gerard fucking Way?
Holy Jesus!
Talk about Heaven on Earth.
lol.

Comments? Yes? No?

Thank you for reading and to my 3 subscribers.
I kinda fucking REALLY LOVE YOU ALL!

♥Muffin

Chapter Title Cred: Me. Amazing? Yes, thank you. I know. ;)