Status: i have nevet read a Frank/Ray pairing,and i dont know what its called either. I will call it 'Fray'.

Frankie,Dont Mess With The Fro

Do It! Do It!

Awkward.

As.

Fuck.

Fuckity.

Fuck.

I'm doomed.

I couldn't stop glancing at Ray.

His eyes,his nose, jawbone, his chin. The way he breathed like he was gonna break but was built like a giant. The way he smiled at anyone,he was just so nice.

I love him.

I want him.

"Huh. Did you say somethin' Frankie?"

I loved when he called me Frankie.

"Uh,uh... yeah... I erm, said I wanted to... straighten the fro!"

It wasn't a lie,I did want to see what it looked like.

I grinned at Ray,but he looked horrified.

"Nononononononon!" He clutched his afro. He jumped up across the couch.

Oh,its on!

I giggled and tried to tackle him,but face-planted into the couch.

"Ehggg..." I groaned. Leather isn't to soft.

Ray laughed (like a mutherfuckin angel) "Nice going, leather mouth!"

Ray wasn't too good with jokes,but leather mouth sounded cool....

I hopped up,bot knowing he was above me, I grappled onto his neck, accidentally pulling on me.

We both got into one of those weird laughing fits that happen forno reason.

I could hear him laugh all day.

"Frank, you're so cute! " He breathed between gasping for breath.

"What?"

He thinks I'm cute? No,he wouldn't ever like me. I must be hearing things.

Or maybe not,he could think you're HAWT!

Dammit,shut the fuck up!

Make me,bitch.

He hovered over me,staring into my eyes. I love his eyes,they're just so....
"Yeah. You're cute. I think you're cute."

Even breathing. Locked eyes.Concentrated.

He leaned down,pressing soft ,warm lips onto my cold ones,warming them up.

Heat was practically radiating off of him,and I just wanted to hide in him, wanted him to hold me.

Aa gently as I could, I led him closer to me by the fabric of his shirt.

Soft gasps echoed across walls,overpowering the sound of staged-mutilation from the screen.

I needed him,needed to know if he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I braved up,sliding my hand to his neck,forcing our moving mouths closer.

I felt him slide his hands to my hips. He put light pressure through his fingertips through my clothes.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

But then he pulled away.

"Frank, Fra-Frankie. I need-needed you to know *gasps for air* I love you. Frankie I've always loved you."

What.

Oh my god.

I felt blush spread across my skin,his hands tracing my jaw line,my collarbone.

" I love you too. I love you,Ray Toro." I declared, releived to finally be saying it to him and not to my nervous reflection.

He smiled that smile I love so much, then kissed me,more forced this time.

I forced back.

Soon, hot breath filled my nose,the smell of Ray. I slipped my tongue inside,and soon, his was dancing with mine.

He tugged at the hem of my shirt,so I pulled back and practically ripped it off.

I love him so much.

I took a minute to explore my tattoos and exposed skin,driving me crazy,before taking his off,bare,beautiful skin.

After awhile,he just held me close as I softly touched the skin on his bicep.

I started giggling.

"What?" He asked.

"I never even had a straightener with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
IT IS DONE!
Whatcha think?

Comment and all that jazz(hands)

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo