‹ Prequel: Where Did the Love Go?

Love Is Forever

Ch. 3

It has been three months since Sid and I got back together. Things have been going surprisingly well, he has been great. He helps around the house, and even occasionally cooks dinner. Things had gone from bad to worse with Jordan. I haven’t spoken to him in almost a month and every time I see him he just avoids me. I know he feels bad that he told me about who Sidney slept with, but that was not reason not to talk to me.
Today I was doing laundry and the usual chores around the house.
“Good afternoon my love.” Sidney said in a funny voice as he walked into the living room and threw his bag down.
“Hey babe how was practice?” I asked sitting down folding laundry on the floor
“It was good. Jordan fell and I have to say it was hilarious.” Sidney said laughing
“What?! He fell is he okay?” I asked in a nervous voice. I know I hadn’t talked to Jordan in a month, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t care about him.
“Oh yeah he is fine. But I am not.” Sidney said with a smirk on his face
“what do you mean? Are you feeling okay?” I asked even more nervous that I was before.
“Well actually I am in a little bit of pain.” he said
“Oh babe are you okay?” I asked
“Yeah I’m fine. It’s nothing that a kiss from you wont solve.” he said smiling
“Oh really then where is this pain of yours?” I asked in a flirty voice. I walked over to him so that I was standing directly in front of him.
“it’s right here.” He said pointing to his lips. I leaned up and kissed him and he kissed me back. The next thing I knew my legs were wrapped around Sidney’s waist and my arms around his neck and he was carrying me up the stairs.
“Sid we better stop. I have to pick the boys up from schooll.” I said. You have no idea how badly I just wanted to stay with Sidney. I didn’t want to break apart from the kiss but I had do.
“We are not stopping and you don’t need to pick up the boys from school.” He said still holding me but this time kissing my neck
“What are we just supposed to leave them there?” I asked barely getting the words out as I let out a slight moan as he started sucking on my neck. Sidney and I have not been able to keep our hands off each other since we got back together.
“No Jordan is picking them up. He said he would watch them for us tonight and then drop them off tomorrow.” Sidney said still kissing me.
“he did?!” I asked stunned. Why would Jordan do that? That was really sweet of him
“Yes he did so its just me and you tonight Mrs. Crosby.” Sid said as he threw me down on our bed and climbed on top of me. A little while later we sat there on the bed just staring ceiling out of breathe.
“wow.” I said simply trying to catch my breathe
“ I know.” Sid said laughing slightly
“ I think we need to hire a nanny so we can do that at least once a week.” I said laughing
“Why don’t we just hire one to live here so we can do that everyday.” Sid said as he rolled over in bed so that he was now looking at me. I felt his hand touch my head and he started gently stroking my hair.
“I think we would get a little tired.” I said as I looked over and smiled at him. He pulled me into a hug and I placed my head in his chest as he started stroking my shoulder.
“Yeah that’s probably true. I don’t even know if I can stand right now.” he said joking
“Oh really well that’s to bad. Because I thought maybe you would like to join me in the shower, but if you are to tired and can take a nice hot steamy shower by myself. I said as I got up out of the bed and ran to the door laughing. I tried closing the door, but before I knew it Sidney was out of bed and in the bathroom with me.
“ I thought you couldn’t move?” I asked in a flirty voice
“Oh well you I will do anything for you.” he said as he wrapped his arms around me.
“Really anything?” I asked in a flirty voice
“almost anything.” he said still holding me
“I am going to remember that one.” I said smiling and I leaned up and kissed him
“ I love you.” he said and kissed me
“I love you too.” I said
We took our shower and we went downstairs and I made us dinner. We sat down at the table and ate dinner and talked about everything, it had been about a month or since Sid and I had a night to ourselves without the kids. Don’t get me wrong, I loved them but sometimes I just needed to be with Sidney. We finished dinner and we went to watch movies and we spent the rest of the night cuddling. We went to bed and the next morning I woke up to voices in my bed.
“shh boys mamas sleeping.” I heard Sidney
“lets go downstairs and you can tell me all about your night at uncle Jordan’s.” Sid said and I heard the door close. I opened my eyes and went to go put on clothes. I walked downstairs and saw Sidney and Jordan sitting there eating cereal with my two sons.
“Mama!!” they both yelled as they ran over to me and gave me hugs.
“Hey boys I missed you did you have fun at Uncle Jordan’s?” I asked as I kneeled down to be at their eyelevel.
“Yes mama uncle Jordan let us eat pizza and he gave us ice cream!” they both said in very excited voices
“Oh did he really?” I said sending Jordan a small smile which he returned. That was a big relief.
“hey Jordan can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked and he nodded and followed me into the living room.
“Nicole let me go first, I should have kept my mouth shut about Jordan and Crystal. I am so sorry if I could take it back I would. I never meant to hurt you, I have just been really stressed out lately. I am so sorry.”
“Oh No Jordan it was my fault I put you in such an awkward situation. I never should have done that to you. I am the one that should be sorry, not you.”
“I’m sorry Nicole.” Jordan said as he gave me a small hug.
“I’m sorry too.. Friends?” I asked
“Best friends.” he said with a smile and hugged me a little tighter.
We walked back into the kitchen and Jordan said goodbye to the boys and Sid and he left. I hope that Jordan finds someone that makes him happy and soon. It must be an awful feeling when you have no one to share your life with. He goes home by himself almost every night. Unless he bring home some girl, but he needed to find someone to share his life with. I share my life with Sidney and I can’t even think about not having him. I know I didn’t have him for a while, but I had his kids and that was better than nothing.