Dancing Would Either Kill Or Save

Meeting

2:05 am
Cyrus;;

After the long drive home, everyone felt tired and decided to sleep to clear their body from the alcohol. Fortunately, I haven’t drunk a single bottle of beer that night so I took the still unconscious girl to the guest room and laid her down on the bed. It might take long for the girl to wake up so I sat on a chair and turned on my iPod and listened to music to pass time.

After countless and random songs played themselves on my iPod, one of my favorite songs finally played and I heard myself singing with the music.

”I feel like a hero, and you’re my heroine! Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin!” I was almost screaming my heart out when I heard the beep of my iPod signaling the battery was about to go empty and at the same time, someone giggling.

I pulled off the earphones from my ears and was about to investigate where the giggling came from when I suddenly remembered the girl. I turned around to look at the bed and there was the girl, already awake and trying hard to make herself invisible, which of course was impossible.

“Uh…” She said as I walked towards her.

“Uh, hey,” I said as I finally reached her bed. “Do you feel okay now?”

“Physically, well sort of. All other aspects, I’m just not sure,” she replied as she sat up on her bed.

“You probably have a lot of questions to ask,” I started as I sat down on the other end of the bed, “and to answer some well, you were running last night and fainted on our car so we took you home and now you’re here. Other than that, we’re not completely harmless but trust me that we wont do you any harm.” I finished off with a grin.

The girl’s face which at first looked scared finally relaxed. “Well uh, thanks for everything and sorry for bothering you. What’s your name?” As she waited for my reply, her eyes looked around the room which was now slowly changing from the black scene of my choice to pastel colors of pink and orange. In addition, a couple of girl things materialized out of thin air.

“I’m Cyrus and well I hope the room doesn’t scare you that much. It’s just that, I guess I have a lot of explaining to do once you’re ready,” I said including the thing about the room to at least sort of ease her confusion.

Her eyes suddenly stopped wandering about and landed on her bare feet, “Uh, thanks for the bit about the room. I’m Clarisse. I don’t think I’ll ever be ready but let’s get this over, shall we?”

The whole crew should probably be there to help me explain things to Clarisse so I decided to tell her things downstairs. “Okay then. I’ll wait outside your door as you fix yourself. Bathroom is straight ahead on that little corridor to your right and you’d find clothes and other things you might need by opening that door there.”