Status: Writing asoften as I can :)

Keep Driving

Here's to the Night

“Here's to the nights we felt alive
Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
Here's to goodbye
Tomorrow's gonna come too soon”
(Eve 6)

**RECAP: As the trio disappeared down the hallway, Ivy decided that id she was going to leave now would be the time. It was also the moment she realized she left her wallet at the damn bar. She wanted to face palm herself, or burst into tears. Instead she decided she’d just have to go back. She heard the trio still yelling down the hall as she slipped out the door. Everything was spinning. She couldn’t tell the floor from the ceiling. She gripped the doorknob trying to steady herself. She saw movement in her peripheral vision.**

“You okay there Love?” There were like three of him.

He was cute blonde and had a brogue like her grandfather. The dizziness and drunken cloud were beginning to overtake her. She inwardly cursed at being stupid and making bad decisions. “Woah there,” He made his way towards her as she swayed on her feet. He wrapped an arm around her waist.

“What happened to your head?”

“Bar fight,”

“You’re American,” She just nodded. Suddenly the door to the flat she had left moments ago flew open.

“I can’t believe she escaped Harry.”

“You let her!”

“I didn’t you did.” They grew quiet. “Niall?”

“Looking for this Beauty?”

“Yeah, and she may be concussed.” Harry whispered as though that would aid her throbbing head.

“What happened to her? She mentioned a bar fight?”

“We’re working on it. Bring her back in.” Ivy wasn’t having any of it.

“Guys, Dudes. Boys, I have to go. Leave. I forgot. Fuck!” Her slurred words barely made sense to her, and it was frustrating.

“What do you need Love?” The Irish one asked.

“I can’t, I cannot see straight. I think, wait I know I think I have a concussion. I’ve had one before, maybe two. But not cause bar fights. Cause of Rugby.” They set her down on a couch, the blonde one was on her right.

“You played Rugby?” Blondie questioned with disbelief lacing his voice.

“That is bad ass.” Harry affirmed whist handing her a glass of water.

“We should take her to the hospital.” Louis suggested.

“No. I’m okay. No please.” There was silence.

“Where’s Liam when you need him?” Harry muttered.

“Okay we can wait and see how you feel in the morning.” Niall offered.

“I have to go.”

“You still haven’t found your hostel have you Ivy?” Louis inquired.

“I left my wallet at the bar. I need to go back.”

“Ivy, you-“

“I have to.” She tried to stand, wobbling, everything moved with her. However arms gripped her before her face hit the floor.

“Louis!” Ivy heard Eleanor yell from the back of the apartment.

Louis sighed, “I’ll be back. Maybe clean her up some yeah? Get her some ice?”

“Harry, let’s call Liam, and we’ll go back. Or we can just take her back, you have your car.”

“Louis will kill us.”

“She’s a tourist, her wallet is everything.”

“Okay, I’ll call Liam.” Ivy was leaning against the blonde one.

“I’m sorry.” She mumbled

“It’s okay Ivy. What happened? How did you get into a bar fight and looking as sexy-“ he cleared his throat, “I mean dressed as well as you are.”

“This asshole was all over El and she asked him to stop and he didn’t, he would not. And she was drunk, so I punched him. He punched me back, so I hit him again and he hit me with something fucking hard over my head. Then El and I left. She was wicked worried about something called paps seeing her.”

“Woah, you’re quite loyal yeah?”

“Yeah, I suppose.”

“How do you feel, honestly?”

“Dizzy. Everything is spinning and nauseous but not throw up nauseous.”

“Do you think it is a concussion?”

“based on past experiences, yeah. But I’m drunk so I don’t really know.”

“Here drink more water. When Liam gets here we’ll go back to the bar. It’s only like 12:30.” Niall had taken to bandaging her head; cleaning the blood and inspecting the bruise.

“I fell off the Lego tower.” Niall looked at her oddly

“What?”

“You know what Legos are right?”

“yes?”

“Well when you stack Legos on top of each other eventually what happens?”

“They fall over?”

“Exactly. My best friend. She’s the best, I love her she just got married. She’s married. I was there. We, my best friend and I, use the metaphor the one with legos for being drunk. You don’t want to reach the point when you fall over.”

“That’s interesting, never heard of that before.” She just slowly nodded her head.

She still just wanted to get her wallet and get back to her hostel. She wanted to sleep. She doubted these three soon to be four boys would let her out of their sight, especially drunk with a possible concussion.

How did she get into this mess? She continued to drink the water. She could faintly hear Harry on the phone somewhere behind her.

She hoped Eleanor had finally fallen asleep, in fact she wanted to sleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's taking me so long to get these up, I'm having quite a busy semester. I have like almost sixty written pages, but typing them up is harder than I thought and so time consuming.

Anyways, Liam arrives in the next chapter (i believe)

What do you think so far? I know I'm dragging it out a lot, but it gets better within a few chapters, hopefully you think so too! :)

anything you'd like to see happen?

Comment if you please <3