Car Accident.

Car Accident.

“I can’t believe this!” You yelled at Mike who sat beside you driving.

“You’re leaving again? You just got back Mike! I had these next two weeks planned out!” Mike had just gotten back yesterday from tour and was leaving again in a couple of days to go on another one.

“Y/N you know what its like being in a band, I’m always on the road, this isn’t unusual”

“But you said you’d have two weeks! Do you know how hard it is being here alone, waiting for you to come back? Your side of the bed empty for most of the year!” You yelled. Mike was barely paying attention to the road as you argued back and forth. He turned toward you,

“Y/N-” Crash! A truck connected with the passenger side of the car, pushing it across the intersection and almost tipping it over. The door was crushed into you and windows broken. Glass all over your lap and the ground outside.

“Y/N!” Mike yelled. You didn’t respond. The police and ambulances rushed in, keeping people away from the scene. Mike kept calling out to you as they tried to get you unstuck from the car. They finally got you out and rushed you to the hospital. When you woke up Mike was leaning over you crying.

“Mike…” you whispered weakly, still a little out of it.

“Y/N I’m so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to the road. I can’t believe I did this to you, I love you so much, I’m so sorry” Mike was squeezing your hand, eyes red from crying.

“Mike, its okay, I’m fine, right?” You asked, looking around at the clean hospital room. You were hooked up to machines and slightly propped up on the bed.

“Yeah, the doctors said you just have a couple broken ribs, a fractured ankle and a concussion. It could be worse. But since you’re hurt I have to stay with you until you’re fine.” Mike tried to smile at you, but he was still upset that he had caused this.

“That’s great Mike” you said trying to lean up to hug him, but the pain in your ribs stopped you.

“Don’t move,” He put his hand softly on your shoulder, trying not to hurt you.

“I’m so sorry I did this to you, I should’ve payed attention to where I was going” Mike looked down, started to tear up again.

“Hey, its not your fault. I shouldn’t have argued about it.” You said, putting your hand on his cheek. He looked at you and leaned in to kiss your cheek.

“I love you so much Y/N”

“I love you too Mike”