Status: Comment Please!

Let all that you do be done in love.

Let all that you do. . .

“Hello?”

“Katie? Hey it’s Sarah.”

“Oh, hey what’s going?”

“Well I’m starting a photography business and I was hoping that you could help me out with some test shots? Maybe of you and the boy?”

“I don’t know if he’ll be up for it, but I think I might be able to persuade him” I comment looking over at the ‘boy’ in question.

“Persuade me of what?” he asked giving me a look. We’ve been dating almost 2 years now, after knowing each other since we were 10, and he’s adorable.

“Sarah hold on I’ll ask.” I turned towards him. “Sarah, our dear friend from high school, is starting a photography business and she would like to take some pictures of us as test shots, kinda to show perspective clients. This is me persuading you” I said flashing him a smile.

“I don’t know” he said with a grimace.

“Please Billiam? It will be cute, and it’s helping a friend.”

“Fine, but you owe me big.”

“I think I can think of something. . . . Sarah.”

“Yea?” she asked hopefully.

“We’re in. I apparently owe him big time but he said he’ll do it.”

“Oh, thank goodness! I have all the kid shots I can handle but like zero couple shots. Thank you so much. Do you think you’re free this weekend?”

“Ummm, Bill, does this weekend work. I don’t think we have anything” I ask him.

“I think we’re good” he said walking over to kiss me on the forehead. “Just dinner with your mom on Sunday.”

“Does Saturday work?” I asked her.

“Perfect. Say around 2.”

“Ok, we’ll be there.”

“Well as much as I would love to catch up, I have 2 hellions to chase.”

“We’ll talk on Saturday” I laugh, “Later girlie.”

“Bye!”

“I can’t believe you two are together, for over a year too. . .”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I laugh watching Bill talk with her husband, another person we went to school with, as Sarah and I play with their kids.

“I just had no idea you liked him is all.”

“I had a crush on him since the 5th grade. Major one in high school, everyone thought I liked Sherman a ton, but I always liked Bill.” I looked over at him with a smile when our eyes locked for a moment.

“So you didn’t like Sherman?”

“I liked him, just not like that.”

“That’s a true surprise.”

“It was always Bill” I smile watching him look at me with one of his goofy faces.

“Ok you guys need to not be cute when I don’t have my camera ready” Sarah said taking her youngest, Jacks, over to her husband so we could start shooting. “Your hair and makeup looks as flawless as ever. So let’s do this!”

“Ok” Bill shrugged. He held out a hand and pulled me to my feet, wrapping me in his arms for a second.

“Thanks for doing this. I know it means a lot to Sarah.”

“I did it for you” he said kissing m forehead.

“Awe, you’re so sweet.”

“The sarcasm, gets me everytime.”

“I know you love it” I said turning towards Sarah with a super cheesy smile.

“That’s gorgeous” she laughed.

“I know right” I giggled doing a mini dance before feeling Bill come up behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist just like always, effortless and easy. I turned my face to look at him, feeling a smile spread wide across my face. “Rove you.”

“Rove you” he replied kissing me full on in front of our friends.

“I have this super cute sign I want you to hold, that way people can see them as possible engagement/wedding photos” Sarah said handing me a sign that said ‘Let all that you do be done in love - 1 Corinthians 16:14’

“Oh this is super cute!”

“Just keep acting all lovey dovey.”

“Can you handle that Billiam?”

“I think I can manage” he winked.