Status: Complete

In Love With a Criminal

3/6

The shower water was so warm; it felt good flowing over me. It relaxed every part of me. My mind drifted off into space. Clyde seemed suddenly to invade my thoughts. With those gorgeous greyish-green eyes; my every thought was full of how his lips felt on mine. I could still feel them. That body of his; deep down my core ached. I switched the water temperature, wanting to rid the feelings that were building within me. I didn’t want these feelings and I didn’t need them either. All they would do is cause me more pain. I shut off the water and got out of the shower. I grabbed my fluffy, purple towel and wrapped it around myself. I walked out of the bathroom and towards the dining room. I live in a loft; the bathroom is near the dining area rather than the bedroom.
The dining room was dark; I swore I left the lights on, didn’t I? My heart started beating faster. Something was wrong; I felt a presence behind me. As I turned a hand grabbed me, forcing me to the table. The hand rose towards the back of my neck, pushing me over the table. “Please let me go,” I asked. I was scared. Suddenly the towel was ripped from my body. Fear instantly gripped me. I was going to be raped and then what? Killed? What did I do to deserve this? “I beg you, please don’t hurt me!”
“I won’t hurt you Emma,” said a familiar voice.
“Clyde,” I asked.
“Yes baby.” Oh my God. It all hit me like a ton of bricks. He was his own partner. He wanted to be in solitary confinement, this way he could get out of prison without anyone knowing.
“Are you going to let me up?” I asked him slowly.
“No.”
“What?” I yelled.
“I like you like this,” he said. His hands began to travel over my body. I tried to push myself up till he grabbed hold of both my hands, holding them behind me. Clyde leaned over me to whisper in my ear. “I am going to take you right here.” My body shivered as his fingers traveled down my spine. God, his touch is beyond incredible. My core ached into a throbbing whirlwind. I needed him, I wanted him. I wanted to beg him to get rid of the feeling.
“Please?”
“Please what?”
“Please take me?”
“Damn Emma.” Clyde breathed into my skin. A few hours later I lay in my bed, revisiting what had happened. We had sex. It was amazing what we did. I had cum more than once. He was beyond believable. Clyde had to leave so he wouldn’t get caught. It was my job to tell everyone he escaped, but I didn’t want too. I loved him in some crazy way. Ring-ring; I grabbed my cell to see that it was Nick who was calling.
“Hello?”
“Emma, I just got some news, and it isn’t good.”
“What is it?”
“The judge is dead.”
“What?”
“But that’s not the worst part; a car bomb went off outside the prison. It killed mostly everyone, including Sarah.”
“No, that can’t be.”
“I am sorry Emma; I know you guys were good friends.”
“I have to go, goodbye.” I said, hanging up. He killed Sarah, it couldn’t be. We were best friends; she was like the sister I never had. She couldn’t be dead, there was no way. I can’t do this anymore.