Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Beacon Hills, California

The street was dark, there was no one around. I walked down the sidewalk continuously looking around; I was trying to find a particular house. This house was of a student named Boyd who went to Beacon Hills High School. He was having a party because the basketball team had won a game for the first time in years. I remember being invited by a redheaded girl in my Honors II Chemistry class, though I could not remember her name. Seeing as I just moved into this town just last week, because my dad's job moved him into a new facility again. I decided to attend the party so I could meet new people, plus I had nothing better to do on a Friday night. Why not mingle and have a little fun for just one night?

I walked further down the sidewalk into another street, and there it was. It was the only house lit and blasting with music, I hurried down the sidewalk. When I approached the house a few guys in jerseys were standing in the yard with red plastic cups. I softly groaned while passing them, they smelled like cheap beer and body odor.

"How you doin' hot tamale?" One of them shouted, trying to be smooth by using my dyed hair color as a pickup line. This was not working well for him.

"Great," I sarcastically muttered walking away with my arms crossed.

"Wait!" He shouted out again, causing me to stop and turn around. "What's your name?"

"Jessica," I sighed, dropping my arms; I turned back around and began walking forward for the second time. All I wanted was to get away from them, they were all drunk and I did not feel safe around them.

"Hold on! Don't you want to know my name?" I heard, though I did not stop again. I kept on walking to the house because I was not interested. "Fine, your loss then." I shook my head continuing to advance towards the gate where the music was coming from. "What-ah bitch man."

At last, I reached the gate on the side of the house. Before I could even lift up the latch, a guy flung the gate open and rushed passed. "Sorry," A girl apologized that was being dragged along by the guy. I just nodded, I was just happy to finally pass through the gate and enter the backyard into the party. Immediately I saw a large group of people standing around a shimmering pool, where a few people were swimming. Though I was not going to swim tonight, I do not know how to properly swim anyways. Instead I approached the buffet table standing on the side of the house; grabbing myself a mystery drink that was already prepared.

"Might as well," I whispered to myself, regrettably taking a drink. I had no idea what beverage I picked up; as soon as the liquid hit my lips I squinted. Whatever it was, it was strong, and I now understood why the boys in the front yard had beer. Watered down beer from a keg was better than whatever that was.

Taking another sip I moved away from the buffet table to get out of the way, shuffling forward while the red plastic cup was still in my hand. At the same I walked forward I subconsciously looked down into my cup, there was my tiny reflection. I observed the way the alcohol moved in the cup while I walked, it was somehow captivating. I blinked and saw a shadow in front of me, but it was too late. I bumped into someone's abdomen causing my hand to slip, accidentally dropping the cup. The alcohol spilled all over there plaid shirt and converse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm turdtwatter and this multi-point of view fan fiction was written after becoming a MTV Teen Wolf fan. So I thought I would write a story with a main character loosely based off of me. This story is about a 17 year old girl who moves into Beacon Hills and meets different characters within the MTV television series. Read to find out what happens to Jessica and see if she finds out Beacon Hills hidden secrets.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Fact #1: My real name is Jessica, like the main character Jessica Grey.