Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Physical Education Class Part II

"Do you know how to play lacrosse? Maybe we can practice together sometime."

"Not at all, I don't even know what lacrosse is. But you can show me, I'm willing to try it out. Though I'm not going to make any promises, I'm not the best at sports."

"You will have fun, I promise," Stiles smiled turning his head to look at me, I smiled back. I was excited for this date to play lacrosse with Stiles. But was it a date, date?

"When are you free?" I asked him to get straight to the point.

"I can stay after school for awhile, unless that's too soon for you."

"Only if you can give me a ride home!"

"I guess I'll see you out on the field after school then. I could text you as soon as I'm out there, if you would like," Stiles told me, trying to be smooth. I could tell just by that sentence that he really wanted my cell phone number, which was fine by me. Thus I got out my cell phone from my pocket and exchanged phones with him to enter my number into his own phone. I sent him a winky face just to make sure he got my text, while at the same time I texted my mom I am getting a ride home from one of my new friends. In response Stiles looked over at me and sent a smiley face back before my mom replied with an okay.

"OKAY CLASS you guys are going to run around the gym until I say so, SO START RUNNING," Coach Finstock yelled blowing on his silver whistle that was around his neck. "PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY. Stilinski sitting out means sitting out of participation, it doesn't mean sitting out and texting. Next time you'll participate in your regular clothes," Coach Finstock continued calling out from across the gym, looking in Stiles direction.

"I'm sorry you were right, he does target you," I said putting my phone back into my pocket as Stiles did the same before he got into more trouble. I watched as Coach Finstock kept his eyes on us, while his students ran passed him around the gym.

"He plays favorites. If you're really good at lacrosse, you'll be one of his favorites."

"Haha well that's never going to happen, though it seems like he treats boys differently than girls. He really is one of those teachers; you either love or hate them."

"Mostly hate," Stiles laughed looking over at me, causing me to laugh.

"Thought so... So... For lunch, do you sit with anyone?"

"Yeah, but just Scott. You're welcomed to sit with us though."

"Are you sure?"

"He wouldn't mind, I'm sure."

"Okay, good. I didn't want to sit alone while I ate lunch, that would be embarrassing," I admitted to him looking down at the glossy gym floor. It was true that I hated being alone, especially while eating lunch in school. To be honest I was use too it, but I preferred not to be that girl who ate alone. Plus Stiles was a sweet guy, someone who I wanted to get to know. So this was the way to do it, hangout with him and his friends at school.

For the rest of the PE class Stiles and I sat commenting on the class. We observed the way each student ran and what face they made as they did so. While we also kept an eye on Coach Finstock who would make funny faces and comments at each of the runners to distract them, which only caused him to yell at them. By the end of the class I learned that Coach Finstock thought he was really funny, he liked to mess with his students to prove his point.

"Would you like me to walk you to your next class?" Stiles asked standing up from the bleachers, I followed him. I watched as everyone around us began to walk towards the gym doors to leave and go to their next class. I did not know why Stiles wanted to walk me to my class; I thought he would be tired of me by now.

"But my next class is upstairs, probably out of your way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #11: Jessica and Stiles are enrolled in Team PE which has a variety of team sports. Such as: basketball, baseball, flicker-ball, floor hockey, lacrosse, soccer, team handball, volleyball, and etc.