Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Honors II Chemistry Class

"No my next class is upstairs too, I have math."

"Well then, sure."

Stiles walked with me to the closest staircase and up the stairs to the second level. We entered into a hallway where many students were at their lockers getting there things for their next classes, while Stiles and I already had our things. I followed him until I reached my Honors II Chemistry classroom; I stood right outside of the class while Stiles looked over at me.

"Well this is my class, I should go in."

"What a coincidence, my class happens to be right across from yours," Stiles laughed pointing to a room across from my own; I smiled and looked over at him. I really should go into my classroom before the bell rings, since the gym was quite far away from the second level.

"How lucky, well I'll see you at lunch. Bye," I smiled pulling up my book bag.

"Later," Stiles smiled and waved, turning around. I watched as he did enter into the classroom he was mentioning, I just shook my head and went into my own classroom. Right when I walked through the threshold the bell rung, I was lucky after all. I walked further into the classroom, noticing the redheaded girl was saving me a seat.

"Hey Jess, I saved your seat."

"Thanks," I smiled hurrying over to the stool. Immediately when I sat down my book bag on the floor and actually sat down, she turned to look over at me.

"So, Stiles huh?"

"What?"

"I saw you talking to him in the hallway before class and at the party last weekend."

"Oh! Yeah, Stiles has PE with me first hour, he walked me to class."

"So you like him?" She pushed on while I heard Mr. Harris call out names in the background to take attendance of the class.

"I don't know, I just met him at that party last weekend."

"Well just so you know he use to have a big crush on me, it was so embarrassing. He would send me cute little cards and flowers every time he got the chance," She explained telling me something embarrassing about Stiles, which I could not believe. Something about her tone made me believe she was lying, it sounded totally made up. However I could believe he had a crush on her, but the cards and flowers are a little over the top.

"I'll let him know you mentioned him," I told her, seeing what she would do in that situation. I knew this girl would never want me to tell Stiles what she had said to me, whether or not she was lying. I watched as she turned back and faced forward, looking down at the black table top. By her face I could tell that she was uncomfortable by my comment.

"No it's okay; he doesn't like me anymore anyways. It wouldn't matter now," She said still looking down at the table, to avoid my gaze. Obviously there was more to her story than she was giving away; she was really bad at lying.

"Lydia Martin?" Mr. Harris called out looking around the room while he sat at his laptop.

"Here." The redheaded girl was named Lydia Martin; I thankfully did not have to ask. I hate having to ask someone there name when I forgot it after just learning it, it is embarrassing.

"Lydia, it's okay, I was just kidding," I laughed getting out my notebook and textbook.

"Right, I know," Lydia forced up a smile, and then fake laughed.

The rest of the period was spent taking notes on the eleventh chapter in the Honors II Chemistry textbook. Since Mr. Harris announced there was going to be a quiz in the middle of the week before the big chapter test on Friday. However in my next class the teacher introduced a new book and had us popcorn read, or passing paragraphs onto other students, called To Kill a Mockingbird. Though in Geometry, like in Chemistry, we began class notes on the last section of our current chapter. Now that my first three classes were over, it was finally time for lunch. I packed up my things and was the last person to walk out of my math class. I then followed the students that were heading down the hallway and down the stairs to the first level. As soon as the students in front of me separated into different directions, I walked straight into the cafeteria alone. I searched around the large room, trying to find Stiles and his best friend Scott. Once I spotted his messy hair and hoodie, he saw me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #12: I think I forgot to mention that is story is based off of season 3 of Teen Wolf which premieres June 3rd at 10/9 central on MTV.