Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Lunch Part II

"Well, I don't think she likes me sitting with you Scott," I answered him, instead of telling him what I actually thought. I did not think it would be wise to tell Scott that Allison has possibly not gotten over him yet, that could ruin whatever progress he has made for himself. So I told him what every ex girlfriend thinks about their previous boyfriends, no girl wants to see their ex with another girl.

"It's been a whole semester and she's somehow still controlling me, even though we're broken up. I don't know what to do," Scott exclaimed shaking his head, he was confused. It was almost like he did not want to hurt her feelings, even though it seems like she is hurting his. I breathed out and thought of a plan to help Scott out with his situation, only one thing came to mind. If Allison is jealous because I am just sitting across him at the same table, wonder what else I can do to make her even more jealous.

"Come here," I said to Scott, wiggling my finger. He looked at me and moved his head forward; Scott did not know what I exactly wanted from him. I sighed and rose from my chair, leaning over the table I grabbed onto Scott's collar. Closing my eyes, pressing my lips hard against his lips, I felt as Scott hesitated to kiss me back. I heard roaring and whistles in the background as my lips kept on moving on his. When my eyes opened I let go from his lips and let his collar drop, sitting down again.

"Wow, thanks," Scott responded wiping his face, since I left a bit of my lipstick behind.

"You're welcome."

"Hey what about me?" Stiles asked pouting his lips out, turning in his chair towards me. I just laughed and reached out kissing the side of his cheek, leaving a pink lip print.

After we sat in silence because neither of the guys knew what to say to me because of that kiss I gave Scott. Though this left me time to finish my lunch without anymore distractions, though I swear I caused even more people to stare at me than before. When my lunch tray was clean Stiles took it up and put it away for me, so I did not have to get up.

"Okay guys I think I'm going to leave early and do a bit of studying in the library," I announced to the guys, standing up from my chair. Stiles and Scott looked up at me, watching as I pushed in my chair grabbing my book bag.

"I'll see you later in study hall then."

ImageSTILESImage


"Yeah, see you later Jessica," Scott smiled, waving goodbye.

"Bye guys."

"Later," I said waving while I watched her leave. "What was that?" Was all that could come out of my mouth once she had left the cafeteria. I wanted to know why she had kissed him like that. Why in front of a big crowd? Did she like Scott now too? However most of me was just jealous because I wanted her to kiss me like that, though instead I received a plain kiss on the cheek.

"Dude it's not my fault the girl you like is grabby!"

"Why do I always pick the wrong girls?"

"We both seem to have that problem... Is Allison still staring?" Scott asked crossing his arms against the table. I shrugged my shoulders and moved over slightly, Allison was no longer sitting there. I then looked around to see if she was even still in the cafeteria, but I could not find her anywhere in sight. It seemed like once Jessica left, so did Allison.

"No, she's gone."

"Stiles."

"Yeah?"

"Stiles!"

"What?"

"STILES!" Scott called out standing up from his seat. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him; I had no idea why he was being so dramatic. "GET UP!"

Scott and I hurried out of the cafeteria, into the atrium, and turned into the furthest hallway. At the end of the hallway Allison was inches from Jessica, who was plastered against the lockers. Jessica noticed us as she tried to get away from Allison, but Allison held her into place with her hands. She had no idea that we were near them in the same hallway.

"Leave me alone! Get off me!" Jessica tried again, now shoving Allison away.
♠ ♠ ♠
The season 3 EXTENDED teaser trailer came out recently, go here to watch it.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #14: In this story Beacon Hills High School is a very large school, it's the only high school in Beacon Hills. Like my high school it has an auditorium, a football field, a library, an 8-lane running track, a swimming pool, 3 athletic fields, 3 gyms, 3 parking lots, 3 stories of classrooms, 6 tennis courts, and 10 baseball fields. (As you can see the high school I graduated from was highly into sports)