Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Allison Argent

ImageJESSICAImage


"NO! Scott is mine, you leave him alone!" She shouted pushing her hands onto my throat. I began to feel the pressure; I could hardly breathe as I tried to move away from her. I also tried to shout for Scott and Stiles' help but Allison's hands would not allow it. Instead my face became to feel hot and my head began to pound, my heart rate was increasing.

"ALLISON STOP!" Scott yelled running towards us. But something clicked; I became angry and pushed Allison really hard against the stomach. I watched as she flew across the hallway, falling into Scott's arms.

"I don't love her Allison I'm sorry, I love you!" Scott exclaimed helping her sit up.

"I love you too..." She whispered before they began to kiss. However I moved from the lockers and tried to walk away, though my vision became to appear fuzzy. I stopped, gasping for breath, I fell down to the floor.

The last thing I heard was Stiles rushing over to my side, "JESSICA ARE YOU OKAY?"

I woke up in a hospital bed; both my mom and dad were sleeping in chairs close by. So I looked around and noticed a machine was beeping besides me, monitoring my heart rate. However I was confused on what was going on and how I got here, I tried to sit up to look out the window next to my bed. It must have been a whole day, it looked like the sun was just coming up outside and it was now morning again. I could not believe that I had been here over night; I had been out that long. The last thing I could remember was that I pushed Allison off of me and Stiles caught me.

"Ms. Thompson, are you awake? Hello?" I heard a voice, which caused me to jump a little. I lifted my hand up and realized I had pushed the call button on the inside of my bed.

"Uh, yeah. What's going on?"

"I'll let your doctor know you're awake, and he will be right in as soon as he can."

"Thank you," I said laying back down, moving my arm away from the button. Sometime after I adjusted myself I heard someone walk into my room, I looked up to see an older man with a long white jacket. He grabbed a clipboard from my bed and flipped to a page, writing something down before he had said anything.

"Hello and good morning Jessica, I'm Doctor Waits. You were submitted sometime yesterday during your school hours, because you fainted due to the lack of oxygen. How are you feeling now?" Doctor Waits walked over, stopped writing and looked at the machines. He began to write again, then flipping another page on his clipboard.

"I feel fine, maybe just a little thirsty."

"Jessica I'll call for some fresh water as soon as I'm done evaluating you... So before you fainted how did you feel and what exactly happened?" Doctor Waits continued to ask, writing more things down after I answered his first question. I looked around again and noticed my parents were awake now, listening to our conversation.

"I remember this girl was chocking me up against a locker, I couldn't breathe. Once I got her off of me everything became clammy, dizzy, and fuzzy. Then I woke up here."

"It seems as though the lack of oxygen caused your heart rate to increase, which then caused you to faint. All I want you to do is drink lots of water and take it easy for today, so no school today. Which means you should be out of here as soon as I finish your paper work. Have a good day Jessica," Doctor Waits explained writing again, but this time he closed the clipboard and turned around. "Good morning," He said as he passed my parents before leaving my room.

"Oh honey, I'm glad you're awake and okay," My mom said as she and dad both came rushing up to my side. I felt as she brushed some hair behind my ear, she was happy to see that I woke up and was okay. They both were happy. Minutes after like my doctor promised a nurse walked in with a fresh pitcher of water and a new row of Styrofoam cups.

"Yes, the doctors thought if that Argent girl would have held on a little longer you could of loss consciousness permanently. We are both thankful that you are all right."

"What happened to Allison?"

"She was suspended for a week Jessica," My mom answered pouring water into a cup.

"A week, a week I tell you! That girl should be expelled for what she did to you... Do not worry darling I already had a talk with her father, he said she was grounded indefinitely."

"You didn't?" I said thinking of how that would of went down if I was there. My dad can get really angry fast, he would do anything to protect his family and hurt whoever hurt us. I can just visualize the scene he probably caused in the middle of the waiting room in the hospital.

"He did, though I don't think Mr. Agent understood anything he was saying because of his accent," My mom smiled, trying not to laugh. She knew that he was overprotective, but I think that is something she loves about him. I shook my head in response and tried not to think about what was going to happen with Allison now that my dad got involved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teen Wolf Season 3 previews have been released recently, go here to watch them: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.

Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #15: Jessica had a vasovagal syncope, which is fainting caused by the vagus nerve.