Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Beacon Hills Hospital

I began to drink the water my mom poured for me, and then a knock came at the door. I looked up and saw Stiles standing in the door frame with his hands behind his back. My mom and dad looked at each other; she started walking away while my dad stood still. I watched as my mom tried to get my dad to budge and leave the room with her.

"Well, honey, we're going to go get something to eat in the cafeteria. We'll be back later," She waved holding onto my dad's hand, pulling him out of the room behind her. Stiles nodded and walked into the room as soon as they had left.

"Stiles you didn't have to come visit me!"

"I kinda was here all last night, waiting for you to wake up," Stiles explained walking closer to the side of my bed. I sat up and smiled at him, I was glad that he did stay here for me. It was nice to have someone here supporting me other than my own parents. I watched as he moved his arms from behind his back, he was holding a bouquet of sunflowers. "These are for you!"

"Aw thanks Stiles, these are lovely," I smiled grabbing the bouquet from him, while shoving the flowers into my face to smell them.

"You're welcome!"

"So... How is Allison doing?" I asked him. I was curious, since she almost killed me. Something was not right with that girl, I hope her and Scott work it out for her sake.

"Allison feels really awful, she wouldn't stop apologizing last night."

"Then why isn't she here to apologize face to face?"

"Jessica," Stiles began running his fingers threw his hair, his face became grave. "She kinda got sent to the psychiatric ward. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but I thought you deserved to know after what happened yesterday." After all of this time something terrible was going on with Allison, but no one even stopped to realize it. Though it was too late, doctors had to be the ones to help her now.

"Now I feel bad. Did you see how hard I pushed her?" I thought thinking of how I could of hurt Allison, though if I did not push her off I probably would have suffocated. However that was not the whole reason why I felt bad, I feel bad because of the feeling I had as I pushed her. Yesterday when Allison was choking me I felt the urge to kill her, to rip her to pieces. I felt that anger inside of me that tried to take over control.

"You shouldn't feel bad, you didn't know about her mental state. Plus if you would have never pushed her something worse could have happened."

"I guess you're right, but I believe you would of saved me before that would even happen," I smiled thinking of how I knew he would of helped me if I never pushed Allison off, however he did help me after I fainted. "Come here." Stiles smiled leaning closer to me, I grabbed onto his face and kissed him on the lips. Once I let go Stiles could not stop smiling, he even began to blush a little.

"Thanks!"

"No, thank you. That's for helping me and staying overnight at the hospital, it means a lot," I explained thinking of how I did appreciate his gesture. After all he was the only one from school who stayed behind until I woke up, I felt like he wanted to make sure I was okay and was actually going to make it over night. Though that reminds me that I did not get the chance to play lacrosse with Stiles, I missed our date. "...Stiles I'm sorry we didn't get to play lacrosse."

"Oh, it's okay, we can do it some other day. It's not that important."

"No, it is important; we must to do it soon. How about today after school?"

"But aren't you supposed to take it easy?" Stiles asked looking down at me.

"Yeah, but I get to skip school today. I think that's enough resting for one day."

"Alright meet me at the field at 2:30, or if you change your mind text me."

"I won't change my mind Stiles, I promise," I smiled looking up at his brown eyes. He had no idea how much I really wanted to hang out with him.

"Well I should go, school starts in an half an hour, and I'll see you after school Jessica."

"Bye."

"Later," Stiles said awkwardly standing in front of me, not knowing what to do. So he waved and turned around to leave my room, without hugging or kissing me goodbye. Once he left I felt like he should have gotten the courage to kiss me, when I have kissed him twice already in one week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teen Wolf Season 3 previews have been released recently, go here to watch them: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #16: Allison will be in the psychiatric ward for 5 weeks.