Status: Hiatus

With You Is Where I Want to Be

Boyd's House

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," I apologized quickly looking up, revealing a very adorable shaggy brown haired guy.

"It's okay, it's just a shirt," He said taking off the plaid button up shirt, leaving a plain gray t-shirt that was even drenched in alcohol too. I looked at his chest and frowned, but he just smiled. "...Hey - what's your name? I don't think I've ever seen you around here before."

ImageSTILESImage


"It's because you haven't, I just moved here. My name is Jessica Grey."

"Well nice to meet you Jessica, I'm Stiles. Stiles Stilinski, grade 11."

"Nice, I'm in grade 10. For the second time."

"Oh. How come?" I asked while we walked into the house together to talk. I followed behind her as she sat down on a love seat in the living room. I breathed out nervously and sat down next to her as casually as I could. This was a rare occasion for me; I never talk to a girl for this long without already being rejected. Girls usually never fall for my sarcastic humor and charm. Mostly all of the girls at Beacon Hills care about the popular Jackson Whittemore, not me.

"My dad's job moves us around almost every year, so I never got to finish my sophomore year. So now that we're in Beacon Hills, hopefully I can finally pass and become a junior."

"Where did you move from?"

"Eugene, Oregon. We were there for only the first semester of school."

"You'll do fine; it's not too bad at Beacon Hills High School. Though stay away from any of Mr. Harris's science classes, he's failed me and my friend a half a dozen times. On purpose."

"Thanks for the tip Stiles. But science is my only good subject; it's what practically passed me through middle school and freshman year. Though I already have Mr. Harris for Honors II Chemistry, so I think I'll be just fine. He'll love me by the end of the year, trust me," Jessica explained smiling over at me, pushing a strand of her red hair behind her ear.

"Do you want to make a bet?" I laughed turning in the love seat to face her. A part of me really wanted to see if she could actually get Mr. Harris to like just one student, but the other half just wanted to keep the conversation going.

"Sure, why not. If I get Mr. Harris to like me by the end of the school year you have to give me five bucks. But if it goes the other way around I'll then give you five bucks instead. Deal?" She said lifting her open hand out, ready to shake on it. I looked at her hand while I thought about the deal; my head began to nod automatically.

"Deal," I shook Jessica's hand and smiled. I was happy because I was still talking to this attractive girl; I was not rejected like I thought I was going to be. What I liked about Jessica was that I was not as nervous and did not have to try so hard like I did on my last crush Lydia Martin. I really liked how confident Jessica was, which maybe was because she has had experience with guys or maybe it is just her bright red hair. But whatever it was it scared the crap out of me, because it is really hard to trust anyone now that kanimas and werewolves exist. I do not even trust the little old lady that lives next door, because who knows what she is hiding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here to see Jessica's outfit.

Click here to see Stiles' outfit.

Fact #2: Stiles will have the hair that Dylan O'Brien will have in season 3 of Teen Wolf.